The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sydney Australia ...

took a weekend trip to sydney and went to 2 places.

read on syd99 about an indian girl at forbidden city in artarmon, decided to take a train down and have a try

Her name is Reima. She's from malaysia/india, apparently lived in those 2 countries at different periods of time.

She's got a cute face, but a pretty large body. With that of course some nice d cup tits.

service overall is nothing to shout about, but she's very enthusiastic about what she does and willing to what you ask her to.

Her pussy is REALLY TIGHT, it took a considerable amount of effort to even get my tip in, and it felt great. also her fleshy butt meant that i could go as hard as i want and there would be nice cushioning :.

came once and had a 2nd go after about 5 minutes rest. the 2nd time though i think i made her cum and her pussy grabbed me like a vice. had to wait for the convulsions to stop before i could even move a little.

Monica @ masstige 8.

had a damn long walk around darling harbour/city area on sunday. decided to stop by masstige 8 since it was mentioned here.

the decor is impeccable, such a nice environment. was introduced 2 girls and told there would be 7 more if i waited 30 minutes. so decided to wait.
After about 20 minutes, was given an intro to them. Monica stood out as the prettiest amongst all of them so decided to go with her. took 1 1/2 hours(never been to a sydney massage parlour before, so decided go for the full thing)

monica gives a really nice massage, scalp massage and overall service, speaks very good english for a korean girl(good enough that i could speak at normal speed and have an involved conversation)

body slide was fantastic, uses her pussy to tease my little brother, grinding against it a little at a time. then turns around and sticks her pussy in my face, tempting me to eat her out while she blows me. so proceeded to give me a long slow hand job, each stroke lighter and more teasing than the last until i couldnt stand it anymore and she put some strength into it again and made me come hard and all over her tits.

monica gives a fantastic overall package, pretty face and a very enjoyable GFE.

also i got a masstige 8 card with 1 stamp on it, whoever wants i can mail it to them, just PM me. first come first serve though
Old 22-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SleepyHippo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited Sydney about 4 years ago and went back last month.

When in Sydney I always visit the Babylon Health Centre. They have a good selection of Chinese and Korean girls. The set-up is similar to HK or Macau saunas, with a hot pool, steam room, large rest area with foot massage and traditional massage, etc. It's run by Asians.

Always opt for the Chinese massage or Korean massage. No full service provided but the Korean girls always do a fully naked body to body massage which is EXCELLENT. They rub their entire body over you with lotion or soap for about 30 mins in various positions, using breasts, butt, legs etc to arouse you. I finally had my happy ending when she massaged my cock with her thighs to simulate fucking (but better imo).

No. 777
Look: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10 a bit chubby (I don't mind) with HUGE F cup tits
Massage: 9/10 she really knew her stuff
Body to body massage: 9/10
GFE/service: 9.5/10

Damage: $180 or thereabouts (including tips)
Old 23-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Babylon again?
Old 26-11-2009, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bilyzerpoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Where is Babylon again?
It's at Market City Lvl 2 IIRC.
Old 27-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilyzerpoa View Post
It's at Market City Lvl 2 IIRC.

That was what I thought...I think I have been there a long while back
Old 30-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Samster

singman80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to M8 yesterday. It's quite a walk from my hotel but it was a nice day. Arrive at about 6:35pm, the place has not signs outside so if you forgot the number then you may miss it if you didn't notice a "M" painted on the window of one of the unit.

Was told that there's only 2 girls available as they are changing shift. If I waited till 7 pm there will be more, so I opt to wait as the 2 girls are not my type.

At about 6:50 pm 6 girls were paraded, I got to pick second because an ang mo picked a young looking, small frame and big boobs gal I went with Tina.

Tina is about 1.7m tall with long black hair. I chose the 1.5 hours just to see what kind of services are provided.

Tina led me to a room upstairs (there were a few floors and was told there are 9 rooms altogether). We took a shower and she clean me up good. I was asked to lay down on the massage table and she put a piece of towel on me before starting. Tina's massage is good because she's tall and has pressure. Then she put on some oil and massage again. After which the put on a couple of hot towels. Removing that she put on a warm liquid which I later found out is gel. Then the body sliding began.. she use her boobs to rub on every part of my back before turning over and do the same for the front. She also lick my balls and then cap me for a CBJ. She then went on-top and grind her pussy on my dick to simulate f**king till I exploded.

All in all.. quite a good session at A$240.

Summary:
Name: Tina
Height: 1.7m
Boobs: B - perky
Boody: fair, no tattoos no tummy
CBJ: 5/10 brief
HJ: 8/10 Good - she massages my balls all the time

She said that she'll be on vacation at Gold Coast starting Tuesday until Sunday.

Next time I will try to "catch" Bobo.. she's a cutey with nice rack.
Old 21-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bilyzerpoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made a visit to M8 a couple of weeks ago. The place has been expanded! More rooms. Interiors have been redone to a classy feel. More girls too.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
naughty_goat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Susan @ Ace359

Decided to visit Ace359 at 359 Riley St. Chose this place cuz it was close to my hotel. Place was not hard to find as there is a huuugee banner with the number 359 printed on it. There was an intimidating looking guy sitting at the front door. Made me hesitate a little, but he turned out to be friendly.

Rang the doorbell and was greeted by this friendly mamasan. Told to wait at the waiting room. I was the only one there as it was a monday evening. I think this is the best time to come, as I had the full girls' roster to choose from - there were about 10 girls. As I sat on the sofa, the girls came in one by one, introducing themselves. All of them were Koreans, shapely, young and definitely fuckable. They were all wearing skimpy, scandalous outfits. One, I think it was Sue? Shu? Soo? was wearing a maid outfit. Almost chose her, but the next girl made my jaw drop. I decided to go for her.

Now Susan is a petite Korean, about 1.55m tall. But her boobs are D cup all natural!!! Can you tell me when was the last time you saw someone so petite, with a full rack? Her face is the cute, girl-next-door type and she speaks with a cute, "I'm your little sister" voice. There is not an ounce of fat that is out of place on her body. Not even tummy fat. She was wearing an orange bikini outfit, and it just emphasized her assets. Hot dang! My didi was screaming for her.

To cut a long story short, I will summarize as follows. Those who want the details can PM me.

Pros:
- clean place, no weird smell, friendly staff
- One hell of a body. D cup in a small package
- cute, little sister face, just my type of face. some of u might not like it, i dunno.
- cute, taiwanese-style, am still a little girl, please don't hurt me voice
- Obliging, will do what u tell her (except those specifically prohibited)
- smooth, white skin
- tight pussy
- no bad smell

Cons:
- poor english, some of my requests were not understood (how do u say lick my balls in Korean???) and definitely no way to have dirty talk with her.
- no touching of her crotch area, specifically prohibited by mamasan (establishment policy)
- constantly slowing me down, cuz she said i was too big and hurting her (I am not small, but I am not a horse either. last time i checked, i have a normal 6 inch member). this was a big turnoff. again, for the whole story, PM me.
- Very SOP, would have like her to tease me more while taking off her bikini, or while BJ. No seductive look or smile. Just a standard polite smile and automatic, robotic movements.

Look: 9/10, very cute. great smile, slight make up
boobs: D 10/10, very nicely shaped, round and firm.
skin: 8/10 white and smooth.
ass: 6/10 would be nicer if bigger
shape: 9/10 her ass is her weak point. but some ppl may like small asses
pussy: 8/10 tight as a virgin and her small ass probably meant tighter hole. would have rated her a 10 if she did not constantly stop me, and allow me to go violent on her.
french: decided not to do it with her, although she was considerate enough to rinse her mouth with Listerine while showering
painting: with those considerable assets of hers
finger: not allowed (establishment policy), i think if you are nice to her and insist, she would allow it, such was how obliging her attitude is.
FJ: 7/10, again, if i was not constantly interrupted, it would be a 10.
RTF: Maybe, but am right now interested in the girl with the maid outfit.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
upforsomefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys,

As a born and bred Sydney-sider, I ant to once again recommend 5-Star. Honestly - you won't regret it. They have both K and Malaysian/Singaporean. I go the later every time as you can talk to them and WOW - do they give great service.

I am not employed by them - I just like to give back - I have certainly used other Samster's advice in this forum, so I give my advice in my home town.

5-Star
110 CATHERDAL ST
Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
AUSTRALIA
02 93687788

They have a second shop now
5 GERALD STREET
Marrickville NSW 2204
AUSTRALIA
9516 1222 / 9516 4100

For the BEST Korean body on body massage,you have to goto MIDAS (not full service). Expensive - but great for the experience. You have to take the 1.5hour package!

83 MARRICKVILLE ROAD
Marrickville NSW 2204
AUSTRALIA

Have fun!
Old 07-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
naughty_goat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yumiko @ 5 * city

Went to Ace359 but was full. So I hopped on a taxi to 5* city. There were only 2 girls available. Linda, a Taiwanese and Yumiko a Korean/Japanese.

Yumiko has one of those Japanese AV actress look. She is a petite (1.55-1.6m) and slim girl. Linda looks slightly older (30?) but has more curves and is taller. I decided to go for Yumiko as smaller girls are my cup of tea. I was told to wait for a bit as Yumiko was still finishing her dinner.

She led me by the hand to a room and chit-chatted with me. Made me feel at ease around her. I'm not a good conversationist, so i like it when the girls are the one who start the conversation. She claimed to be half Japanese and Half Korean. I spoke to her in Japanese and she seemed to know how to reply in simple Japanese sentences. Whether she REALLY is from Japan (Tokyo she said), I'll leave it to the other brothers to find out.

SOP shower and then to the bed. Started cat bathing me and got me really aroused. Her nipple licks are not as good as Susan @ Ace359 IMHO (read my other post). Had a chance to fondle her breasts...what a pity, enhanced breasts. But whichever surgeon did it, it was a good job. Can't even tell unless I touched them.

BBBJ was much better than Susan. Lots of tongue action and she dutifully roamed her flicking tongue all over my balls and shaft. Had to pull away from her, lest i shoot my load. "Condom?" She playfully asked in her cutesy voice. Used her mouth to cap me. Then she mounted me and started to move slowly. I started to pound her and she elicited some fake moans and screams. I knew they were fake, but it turned me on nonetheless. She was one hell of a naughty girl, lightly pinching my nipples while I was on top of her.

Did a couple of positions but the one that really had me going was missionary. To see those boobs jiggling as I mercilessly pounded her, and to hear her moans and her face covered in an expression of ecstasy, and her naughty nipple tickling...hot dang!!! No way I could hold back. Laid on the bed, spent and breathing hard. Talked a little bit and then the buzzer intruded.

P.S: One little note, is it the common practice for the girls to sort of try to hinder men from pounding them hard? Yumiko was covertly trying to hold me back. A little tightening of the thighs to hinder my movements. A small shift in posture to make it hard for me to go deeper. Any thoughts?

Summary:
Look: 8/10, naughty look, i was craving for a cutesy, girl next door look, so had to take some points off her. otherwise would have been a 9.
Attitude: chatty and at ease. definitely not snobbish or disinterested.
boobs: enhanced, so who cares. they are already sculpted to perfection to proportionally fit her body. I'd prefer smaller but real breasts.
skin: 9/10 white and smooth. not a blemish
shape: petite 1.55m? 1.6m? slim but not skinny.
BBBJ: 8/10 good variations. all it needed was a deep throat. otherwise, a perfect 10.

FJ: 8/10. would be a 10 if not for her sly tactics in preventing me to go all out pounding her.
RTF: Yes
Old 11-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronin001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

M8 Yesterday on my one day in Syd. Sorry if my post sux, I don't think i've done one before.

Arrived around 3:30 and there were 4 girls there. i picked the one with perkiest tits and a alright arse. Korean mid 20s.

Went to a room where she showered me, then massage body slide etc. Dunno wasn't really turned on but enjoyed the wet pussy rub feeling on my back.

Anyway I was playful with her, and she tried to teach me some manners. Almost got into her pussy and she nearly cracked it saying I'll call reception. So she started her HJ real hard but I got sick of it after a while.

45min was all i could do due to time contraints - I think I need a FJ to cum. All the massages I tried never got anywhere.

Summary:
Name: Nadia? i think
Height: 1.6m
Boobs: C - perky
Boody: fair, no tattoos no tummy, ass not tight.
CBJ: 5/10 brief
HJ: 7/10 Good - she massages my balls all the time

I think I'll stay clear of massage places going forward.
Old 16-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
grover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is anyone in Sydney now to cheong together? Sleepless in Sydney now..
Old 10-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
g_b_a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back to Sydney and looked for Asian fun. I booked Jesica from this site: Angela Sydney Outcall and the service was fantastic.I will post FR later.
Old 13-05-2010, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

Joyful30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sydney Australia ...

I was Sydney yesterday. I was looking for some action and decided to give Asian Pride Club a go after it was recommended by a friend. Visited the website :ASIAN PRIDE CLUB - EXCLUSIVE ORIENTAL BORDELLO AND ADULT MASSAGE and was impressed with the set up. I called and it was answered by a sexy lady. There were 5 Asian girls and was told that there are Blondes who work somedays in the evenings. Most of the girls are uni students. I decided to go for a Thai girl around 21yo and it was one hell of an experience. The service was excellent and the damage was $150/hr. Good value for money. Highly recommended.

Place: Clean and tidy
service: 9/10
BJ : 8.5/10
Fj : 9/10
Looks: Pretty (look decent)

Will definitely go there again when I am in Sydney.
Old 19-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

Joyful30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sydney Australia ...

I was Sydney on a business trip and had some spare time to kill in the evening. After my experience at the Asian Pride weeks ago, I wanted to go back and bang another girl.

The place is at 244 Oxford Street, Paddington opposite Townhall. When I was in the shop, I was paraded with a group of girls and finally settled with Yuki a Japanese girl. I went for 1 hour service.

I went into the room and had shower. After the shower, Yuki walked in and smiled at me. She is pretty, size 4 and she told me that she is 19 years old. She is studying in University.

Here is the FR:

Name: Yuki
Looks: 9/10 (My type)
Body: 8/10, slim/long legged, no tummy, Voluptuous figure
Boobs: Definitely a C cupper. Absolutely for boobs lover
Service/GFE: 9.5/10 This is where she scores, before touching the little bro, she will politely ask if she can touch, friendly and chatty.

This joint really got quite a few young and pretty gals here. Nice music and beds and clean towels

Damage: $150

Will definitely go back there again for Yuki.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1