The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light
Phuket Travel Info

Yo bros,

I be going Phuket next week....Any good lobangs to recommend if I wanna drive around and also go island hopping like Phi Phi island and the rest of the islands? Thanks.
Old 18-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ngk22922005 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Phuket Travel Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Yo bros,

I be going Phuket next week....Any good lobangs to recommend if I wanna drive around and also go island hopping like Phi Phi island and the rest of the islands? Thanks.
o...bros...i thing u go is hot season...last week i go phi-phi island is 1100bath/1person.jamesborn island oso can go 1100bth.n u oso can go fanstasi show at night.....u stay where..patong beach
Old 18-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Ghost12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How old are you bro? coz if u still young can try the local clubs, i went there with my thai friends. Try Level or Sofa, both quite nice to me.. Sofa is abit like a small version of Rebel, quite good, Level is bigger but no dance floor, mainly tables. But the live band plays thai pop, and they switch with DJ every once in a while... If you wanna find girls(WL) i think Patong Beach is the one, on Bangla Street, its too dodgy and sleazy for my liking though, but in clubs can try get the local girls, all damn chio, and friendly, didnt mind me n my 3 friends joining tables with them, brought a girl back each . I reccomend Phi Phi islands.. bloody good beaches and lots of babes. Oh ya, careful with the kuys :P they are very deceiving, and plenty of them in Phuket, just let you know haha, some are really hard to tell, unless you're Thai haha.
Old 19-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Diggler,

If you're driving then just drive around and explore. Best way to see a place. Phuket's pretty small so you can't really get lost. Just be cautious when you drive as drivers here are a bit mad.

As Ghost said, if you're a bit adventurous then venture into Phuket town and check out some of the local joints. Check out the other Phuket thread and you'll find some useful info. But Level, Timber Hut, Kor Tor Mor, Heaven, and Bossy are a few places probably worth a visit. Speaking of I'm off to Bossy tonight!!

As for island hopping just join the usual tours to Phi Phi and you won't really be disappointed. Phi Phi is really nice but it's just too commercialized and packed full of other tourists. Not much you can do but they're still beautiful places to visit.

Enjoy your trip!!
Old 21-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
liang_liang is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro diggler,

I'd be also to Phuket next Friday.
These are some sites that bro hunterhi have kindly recommended to me...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum...ng_Phuket.html
MapJack (Beta) - Your City Online
Bar Girls & Bar Ladies
http://www.phuket-info.com/forum
Old 21-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

How come another phuket thread when one already exists.

http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/interna...phuket-70.html
Old 22-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to advice frim all bros...won't be kena chop carrot by the tour operators right to Phi Phi island? I am staying at Kata Beach...
Old 21-06-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Hopefully phuket open in July for travellers from Singapore.
Old 21-06-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hopefully phuket open in July for travellers from Singapore.
Pls post here.

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=16068

Mod will close this thread.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread