The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-11-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
ShuttleMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneco View Post
Pokies + camel toe, shiok!
Yes, sometimes also can see in swimsuits
Old 28-11-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by douchebag55 View Post
Weekend IKEA trips will never fail you, tons of zaogeng to spot. Spotted a few braless pokies and some overly high-waisted shorts exposing their innocent panties
Nice.. i miss ikea shopping for customers when im doing renovation time
Old 28-11-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went Chinatown Point earlier for dinner, saw one hot lady wearing black loose top with no bra n hot short pants at Saizeriya. Can see the nipple poking out and the whole butt cheek came out. Looks like not wearing underwear too. What a view! Stand there n enjoy for a few minute while she was in Saizeriya! Make my day! If u r a fellow Samster, please to tell u that u r really hot!
Old 29-11-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
bewan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagger View Post
Just went Chinatown Point earlier for dinner, saw one hot lady wearing black loose top with no bra n hot short pants at Saizeriya. Can see the nipple poking out and the whole butt cheek came out. Looks like not wearing underwear too. What a view! Stand there n enjoy for a few minute while she was in Saizeriya! Make my day! If u r a fellow Samster, please to tell u that u r really hot!
Nice view bro. Wish I were there too!
Old 29-11-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigjuicytiddies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not exactly on topic.

today 29/11 i was at JP walking along B1, saw a chinese lady in white, a tight dress with the very viislbe white g string outline.

not surpising turned many heads. she must have been a prc as she was with an old man. sure made my week . she had a flat butt but it didnt matter because of that G string damn!
Old 29-11-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjuicytiddies View Post
not exactly on topic.

today 29/11 i was at JP walking along B1, saw a chinese lady in white, a tight dress with the very viislbe white g string outline.

not surpising turned many heads. she must have been a prc as she was with an old man. sure made my week . she had a flat butt but it didnt matter because of that G string damn!
Maybe is the same lady. Taking from last year at suntec City. Lol
Old 29-11-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by douchebag55 View Post
Weekend IKEA trips will never fail you, tons of zaogeng to spot. Spotted a few braless pokies and some overly high-waisted shorts exposing their innocent panties
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Nice.. i miss ikea shopping for customers when im doing renovation time
Looks like from wat bros say, this is another good place for guys to beo ...u still doing renovation @skihon ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-11-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 3
JackReacher66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please up my points if you like my share.

For every guy to actually see a pairs of knockers is an amazing feeling. I'd mine when I was in secondary school. Well, you might think Secondary School got meh? In my case, it came as a surprise. Really caught me off guard.

I was into athletics and was class representative in cross-country running. Those days, cross-country running takes place enroute at MacRitchie Reservoir. The Saturday started off as runners gathers and were introduce to the route. My class have a few girls runners as well. From their tee shirts, you can't really make out much. Especially you don't know how they look like. And so off we went into the mud path and ran. Guys route were longer than the girls so I just took off leaving the rest behind. The route will end up running along the main road after exiting the vegatation. After a short distance, the exit for the girls were just ahead.

I was running pass the opening when I heard someone shouted for me. I stopped. Turned and saw 2 of my classmates. 1 was with ponytail and rather short and slim while the other was slightly taller with larger bone.
The taller girl sprained her ankle when running in the vegetation leg and was limping. The short girl was assisting her. I went to her and lend her a shoulder. And from there we basically walk back to the carpark end point.

Halfway, it started to drizzle and then downpour. As we can't move as fast. We were drenched. We continue on even when we walk pass bus-stops. We were determine to go back to the end-point.
When we finally reached, I rested sitting down on the road with the girl with sprained ankle. The shorter girl then bend down in front of me to catch her shoe lace.

Then it happened. As she was wet, the water weight the tee down and I can see her white breasts dangling. Thou I can't see the nipple. But those breasts were so up close, they were incredibly beautiful. She didn't realize I was looking at them but I was basically staring. Very inappropriate but they were nice.

Then I realize whe ever it rains. If girls are drenched in our school tee. They are basically quite visible. From their bra lace to even the breast surface.

Gosh I miss those school days.
Old 30-11-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Looks like from wat bros say, this is another good place for guys to beo ...u still doing renovation @skihon ???
No more bro.
Old 30-11-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post

Maybe is the same lady. Taking from last year at suntec City. Lol
Good grief, I saw someone in a similar skirt, white, tight fitting, translucent with white g string. She's with a uncle carrying a haversack. When they went up the escalator in Clementi mrt, he tried to shield her from behind.
Imagine I am that uncle, I will be both proud at the same time busy trying to shield her. On 2nd thought, she is likely just a FWB, should let her ZG and see other tiko bros jaw drop looks.
Old 30-11-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackReacher66 View Post
Please up my points if you like my share.

For every guy to actually see a pairs of knockers is an amazing feeling. I'd mine when I was in secondary school. Well, you might think Secondary School got meh? In my case, it came as a surprise. Really caught me off guard.

I was into athletics and was class representative in cross-country running. Those days, cross-country running takes place enroute at MacRitchie Reservoir. The Saturday started off as runners gathers and were introduce to the route. My class have a few girls runners as well. From their tee shirts, you can't really make out much. Especially you don't know how they look like. And so off we went into the mud path and ran. Guys route were longer than the girls so I just took off leaving the rest behind. The route will end up running along the main road after exiting the vegatation. After a short distance, the exit for the girls were just ahead.

I was running pass the opening when I heard someone shouted for me. I stopped. Turned and saw 2 of my classmates. 1 was with ponytail and rather short and slim while the other was slightly taller with larger bone.
The taller girl sprained her ankle when running in the vegetation leg and was limping. The short girl was assisting her. I went to her and lend her a shoulder. And from there we basically walk back to the carpark end point.

Halfway, it started to drizzle and then downpour. As we can't move as fast. We were drenched. We continue on even when we walk pass bus-stops. We were determine to go back to the end-point.
When we finally reached, I rested sitting down on the road with the girl with sprained ankle. The shorter girl then bend down in front of me to catch her shoe lace.

Then it happened. As she was wet, the water weight the tee down and I can see her white breasts dangling. Thou I can't see the nipple. But those breasts were so up close, they were incredibly beautiful. She didn't realize I was looking at them but I was basically staring. Very inappropriate but they were nice.

Then I realize whe ever it rains. If girls are drenched in our school tee. They are basically quite visible. From their bra lace to even the breast surface.

Gosh I miss those school days.
This reminds me of my uni days when we had the orientation. One game we played was throwing water bombs at each other. Guess what, most of us were targeting girls in white t shirts. The better looking and we'll endowed ones got so drenched, they didn't know too cover the top or bottom. Those were good fun that will always remain in memory.
Old 30-11-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Good grief, I saw someone in a similar skirt, white, tight fitting, translucent with white g string. She's with a uncle carrying a haversack. When they went up the escalator in Clementi mrt, he tried to shield her from behind.
Imagine I am that uncle, I will be both proud at the same time busy trying to shield her. On 2nd thought, she is likely just a FWB, should let her ZG and see other tiko bros jaw drop looks.
The man beside her also carry a haversack. Lol
Old 30-11-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like an awesome sight bro.... life would be bland without such c*ck teasers.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagger View Post
Old 30-11-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Nipple sighting in the office! Cute looking colleague. She's one of the poster girls for the company. She was walking towards the pantry when I thought I saw her nipples. Odd. But decided to turn around and wait for her to come out. Sure enough.. Her boobs are large enough to bounce, saw her 2 nipples. Can tell that she's wearing a bra below. But it doesn't look to be padded. Her tummy looks abit swollen, so maybe she's preggy again. With those boobs, maybe they are full of milk. So wear a non padded bra to reduce the strain. But for sure her nipples are eraser sized. What a tease.
Old 30-11-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigjuicytiddies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The one at Jurong point also uncle with haversack. Wa! Looks like they doing it on purpose hmm 🤔
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1