The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
KCF2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Indian/North Indian/Punjabi girls?

Bro NidoBoy,
You can try chixxx spa near Farrer park mrt along rangoon road. I just had a session there with a local indian milf. Massage is not bad. for extra she did almost everything; from HJ to BJ to FJ. I opt for BJ $80. Autoroam allowed. Deep roaming, her pussy is tight and very wet, ahe ever allowed you to finger her anal. Her bj is deep and strong suction with lot of tongue action. I was so high that I get and screw her. In the end before leaving, I ask her if I can have AJ the next time, she smile and say yes.

Name: Selina
Boob : C+
Pussy: Wet and tight
BJ : Deep with strong suction and Ball Sucking
Damage : $40 for 1 hour. HJ $50 BJ $80 FJ $100.
Old 17-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jack_Rayan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sexy and fair local indian for your pleasure - 18

soniakaur, a friendly and open minded local indian girl..you can contact at 9, ZERO,9 ,FIVE ,3 ,ZERO ,8 ,SEVEN to know more.
Old 26-08-2011, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ramekda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys beware!!

This Sonia Kaur is a con man!
I've heard from a frnd havin first hand experience.

She has multiple ads on various websites targeting expats. This guy tried arranging an appointment with her and she agreed. Just before the time of appointment, got a sms from girl's father accusing the guy and threatening to goto police.

After a while another guy calls up acting to be speaking from the police..and says the girl is 15 yrs old (under 18) and this is a serious offence.. after playing a 'good cop' for a while he suggests to apologise to the father and request to withdraw the complain.. when the guy talks to the father, the father demands money to take the case back!
Old 27-08-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

coconut123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bump. Any news?
Old 27-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
Clark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramekda View Post
Guys beware!!

She has multiple ads on various websites targeting expats. This guy tried arranging an appointment with her and she agreed. Just before the time of appointment, got a sms from girl's father accusing the guy and threatening to goto police.

After a while another guy calls up acting to be speaking from the police..and says the girl is 15 yrs old (under 18) and this is a serious offence.. after playing a 'good cop' for a while he suggests to apologise to the father and request to withdraw the complain.. when the guy talks to the father, the father demands money to take the case back!
Should lodge police report.
Old 28-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 14
hotrod199 is a name known to allhotrod199 is a name known to allhotrod199 is a name known to allhotrod199 is a name known to allhotrod199 is a name known to allhotrod199 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCF2009 View Post
Bro NidoBoy,
You can try chixxx spa near Farrer park mrt along rangoon road. I just had a session there with a local indian milf. Massage is not bad. for extra she did almost everything; from HJ to BJ to FJ. I opt for BJ $80. Autoroam allowed. Deep roaming, her pussy is tight and very wet, ahe ever allowed you to finger her anal. Her bj is deep and strong suction with lot of tongue action. I was so high that I get and screw her. In the end before leaving, I ask her if I can have AJ the next time, she smile and say yes.

Bro KFC....,
Cn u pm me the address? Thnx in adv
Old 29-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Guys beware!!

In other countries the real police are the ones pulling the underage scams

27 August, 2011 - 2 minors rescued; pimps charged
ANGELES CITY -- Leaders in Barangay Balibago rescued Saturday at least two minors from the hands of suspected pimps staying in some hotels here.

The victims, who are being pimped to locals and foreigners, are now under the custody of the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD).
Old 11-10-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

technosaints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I remember, there was a spa near citi hall. Which had indian gals. But not sure if they had north Indian.
Old 18-02-2012, 05:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
djboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Guys beware!!

This is absolutely true. Its a pure con.
The ad says shes 18. When she sends a reply she sends 16 yo.
In Spore, I think the age of consent is 16 so I dont think that can be a prob, also if you havent spoken or communicated anything obscene with her it cant be charged as sexual harassment and also if you havent even met her(she doesnt exist) how can you be legally wrong? You havent done anything physical wid her.
Its just a scam to extort money and guess what, our very own Indians r a part of this dirty game. Shame on this dude for spoiling the little respect we have abroad.
I think you shd not get scared and just ignore this guy.

Anyways can u guys please tell me what happened after receiving the call?
What did they do?
Old 01-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
RobotChicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey anybody got any news on this? kinda interested... or any good recommendations?
Old 14-11-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
aktag21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCF2009 View Post
Bro NidoBoy,

bro can pm address , thank you in advance
Old 14-11-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

You went to ask a 2011 contact? CAn open your eyes big big or not ah???

Quote:
Originally Posted by aktag21 View Post
bro can pm address , thank you in advance

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-11-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7836 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
You went to ask a 2011 contact? CAn open your eyes big big or not ah???

Wow, 2011 contact that is 35++ yo, now should be 45++ yo liao.
Wow.
Old 16-11-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 3
rockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud ofrockshox has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Indian/North Indian/Punjabi girls?

Any recommendation for nepal girls? Used to have 1 but gone back home. Maybe for good
Old 16-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Any Sri Lankan or indin gals do FL currently
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1