The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-03-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
J00J deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro thanks for the sharing your experience on peony.
May I know does she smoke?
Kinda dislike cigarette breath.
Happy weekend ahead.
Old 11-03-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone else having trouble getting silkstockings to reply you?
Old 11-03-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

It would make life easier for everyone if older stables can indicate their stable's former names upon contact especially when they are operating under a new name and specify the requirement or process for their verification.
Old 11-03-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Ya man...its frustrating..not to mention having severe blue balls..
When you eye a particular girl... then excitedly contact the okt
.and then radio silence...
And you dont even know what you did wrong
Old 11-03-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Ya man...its frustrating..not to mention having severe blue balls..
When you eye a particular girl... then excitedly contact the okt
.and then radio silence...
And you dont even know what you did wrong
Hahaha.. oh well.. it’s all about waiting game now.. just hope the okts don’t miss any of our messages in the big flood of messages they are receiving.. think you will be safer than people like me.. aka a freaking small time poster who spent more time lurking.. with my “power level” hahaha
Old 11-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Hahaha.. oh well.. it’s all about waiting game now.. just hope the okts don’t miss any of our messages in the big flood of messages they are receiving.. think you will be safer than people like me.. aka a freaking small time poster who spent more time lurking.. with my “power level” hahaha
The statistics in SBF means nothing, mate! It's all about how deep is your pocket and how frequent can you fire shots.

And the verification process is damn irritating especially when you get radio silence upon contact.
Old 11-03-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Means they're verifying our credit scores? Ha..seems more difficult than getting bank loan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
The statistics in SBF means nothing, mate! It's all about how deep is your pocket and how frequent can you fire shots.

And the verification process is damn irritating especially when you get radio silence upon contact.
Old 11-03-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hexation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rose
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php...=#post21140876

Place is discrete and convenient.
Overall a solid 8/10
Tall and petite with big boobs (man made but soft to the touch with sensitive nipples).
Showered with me and played with me during. Nice and quick then to the room.
Bbbj was great. She could tell I liked it deep and would push down gagging herself quite a bit. Went as long as I wanted till I needed a break to cap on.
Solid FJ. She moaned a lot. Every time I thrust deep you could tell it hit her. She rode me really well till I flipped her over for doggy.

Gave me a solid 20min massage between shots to help recharge. Tipped her and left very satisfied. Would definitely RTF.
Old 11-03-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
InNeedOfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to see Dome 1 back and alive after so long! 😉
Old 11-03-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dicklow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

book JJ from Rollypolly just now walk out a very happy man.
Location is central area familiar to most old timers
JJ is fair Milf with nice body. Her service is top notch and very patient.
Very willing to serve exactly what uncle like me required.
Body: Natural B with small nipples. Meaty ass for doggy.
Bbbj: Didn’t try
Fj: accommodating and hardworking
Rtf: definitely
Old 11-03-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Means they're verifying our credit scores? Ha..seems more difficult than getting bank loan
I think some okt does it.. those points to them are one of the various factors they consider.. joined date.. the number of posts.. blah blah blah..

So was once a 20pts with less than 5 posts? Made me very sus.. so I try to post more often la.. I don’t post reviews, coz my standard quite high.. you can say I’m those like choose wife kind.. hahaha..

But usually if okt ask me for review I will provide.. but it’s always the first step to go into their listing
Old 11-03-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

ah ok... your standard quite ihigh... hmm.. now im curious which girl made the grade for you! care to share?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
I think some okt does it.. those points to them are one of the various factors they consider.. joined date.. the number of posts.. blah blah blah..

So was once a 20pts with less than 5 posts? Made me very sus.. so I try to post more often la.. I don’t post reviews, coz my standard quite high.. you can say I’m those like choose wife kind.. hahaha..

But usually if okt ask me for review I will provide.. but it’s always the first step to go into their listing
Old 11-03-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Maggie fr Sexamazon

Her greatest asset is her face (look at her when she cowgal, so sexy), and of cos her juicy soft n heavy boobs.... lol

She really loves to blow my dick too... she is one horny babe n her cunt is already wet when I finger her...

She's for natural D's lover... love it when her boobs dangle above me n caress against my chest. I hv to support them with both palms and at the same time playing n squeezing them....

Old 11-03-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
badman76x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Thialover;21148199]Maggie fr Sexamazon

Her greatest asset is her face (look at her when she cowgal, so sexy), and of cos her juicy soft n heavy boobs.... lol

She really loves to blow my dick too... she is one horny babe n her cunt is already wet when I finger her...

She's for natural D's lover... love it when her boobs dangle above me n caress against my chest. I hv to support them with both palms and at the same time playing n squeezing them....

Wow, sweet face and her Boobs really "Wow".
Old 11-03-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Maggie fr Sexamazon
This is the foreign talent we need.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1