The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-10-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
FromTheOtherSit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Meng Xi.
Visited her twice within a month previously before Covid and it's was sgd80 that time, noticed that she keeps covering her left chest, even lying next to me. I stop visiting her during the 2nd visit when hinted me to get her a new mobile phone...
Old 04-10-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
2.5 yrs not so bad. Here in JB we have a vietbu kenna stuck here almost 8 yrs already. She was 17 when she came to work in a spa which was busted by the MIB. She claimed she was a victim as she was told by her agent she is coming to JB to work as a waitress but instead was forced into the sex trade. MIB managed to arrest her agent but kept her in Mudland as a prosecution witness. But the agent jumped bail before the court trial and until today has not been caught. So the vietbu has to remain here until the court case is over. Imagine 8 yrs cannot go home..... and all this while it was her sisters who had to come to JB to visit her. We all have a feeling the MIB are playing her for making the allegations as the agent is still operating and roaming all over Malaysia. The MIB could easily arrest him if they wanted to. I guess the undertable money is too attractive for them to do their job and cut off this moneysource.

Ironically during these past years..... the vietbu has continued working for the same spa in which she was arrested. Those of you who cheong JB will recognise her..... from VIP spa in Plaza Sentosa.

Recently she celebrated her 26th birthday.
Interesting, so the MIB side keep her or assest her again can request to fuck her a not inside the jail.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
those type of body can be very sensitive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Hi John, didn't mean to offend you but There's so many dishes out here
You sure you tried all, just curious..
+10 for exchange
Old 04-10-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTheOtherSit View Post
My exp with Celine was not quite enjoying as during the massage, told me having period problem - not according to schedule, initial massage was good then half way, character changed, told me she is tired not enough sleep, not sure it is due to 1.5 hours session I booked.
Same here, I hav experience tat too.. first half session is friendly and massage is good...nice talk with her.. toward the 2nd half, character changed.. black face.. poor hj. Stop u from sucking her boob.. worst ml I ever visit
Old 04-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian81 View Post
Same here, I hav experience tat too.. first half session is friendly and massage is good...nice talk with her.. toward the 2nd half, character changed.. black face.. poor hj. Stop u from sucking her boob.. worst ml I ever visit
2nd part show the true colour
Old 04-10-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.online/qi-qi-massage/

"Qi Qi Is a Professional Masseur Who Only Provides Authentic & Healing Massage.
Please Do Not Ask If There Is Any Speacial Or HandJob, as She Does Not Offer."

Lol. So why the F is she listing on a site for unprofessional massage but focus on special or HJ.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Lol. So why the F is she listing on a site for unprofessional massage but focus on special or HJ.
Notice that the full address listed out as well. Don't know what they thinking.

Last edited by Blu3; 04-10-2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I saw the "no sexual services" sign in some outright fuck shops leh. So...
Old 04-10-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Smart marketing this. They obviously are a licensed MP/Spa. Maybe new? So why not create more awareness of their business by advertising on a platform with a captive audience - via a featured ML so it can be on SLG ?

Its even pique my interest too ... there's something about uniforms hahaha. However $68 an hour is too much and certainly get ready for upsells. So I'll pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I saw the "no sexual services" sign in some outright fuck shops leh. So...
You know. I know. We all know.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian81 View Post
Have meh? Which number?
I dunno her number. I only know her as Linda.. a small sized skinny girl with tattooes of flowers along her foerarm. Also have tattooes on left shoulder and both side of upper back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Interesting, so the MIB side keep her or assest her again can request to fuck her a not inside the jail.
MIB did not keep her in jail as she is not the accused person but a prosecution witness.... she was free to live her life normally... just that she is not allowed to leave Mudland until the court case is concluded.
Old 04-10-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

look like ex casa spa lady boss, i shd try their massage since i need it.
Old 04-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTheOtherSit View Post
My exp with Celine was not quite enjoying as during the massage, told me having period problem - not according to schedule, initial massage was good then half way, character changed, told me she is tired not enough sleep, not sure it is due to 1.5 hours session I booked.
Prc cant do more than 1 hrs unlike thai
Old 04-10-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Prc cant do more than 1 hrs unlike thai
On the contrary, in PRC, the default session for massage is 90 min. Many PRCs don't want to do 90 min because they don't want to work as hard. 30 additional minutes of pure massage is not worth their while because it uses up energy. For those in spas, they can do three HJ/FJ-paying customers instead of two every 3 hours, so they'll make less money if customers book 90 minutes.
Old 04-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
look like ex casa spa lady boss, i shd try their massage since i need it.
Spot on. But now married with kid liao. Dont expect much playability i guess.
Old 04-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamenahamena View Post
Few reports to share over the past couple of months.

Xin Er
Location: discreet but a little difficult to find parking. Clean and no funny smells.
Looks: looks mid 30s, office type milf, big soft natural boobs.
Massage: fully nude but no side mirror. Massage hits the right spots on the back and divides her time between massage and sensual so there is no rush. She does a little stretching of the legs also towards the end of the massage.
Sensual: as mentioned, fully nude, will do light fingernail scratching on your back and cat bath all over which is ticklish. Following which she will do a thorough licking of your ass area, no shy half assed AR.

After this she will proceed with the bbbj ending with com. Good stamina and is quite careful not to use her teeth. She can go deep and for very long without complaints. First visit I requested BF also and she obliged, while on the second one she blew me in 69 position. Very accommodating person and will give you the full hour.

Meng Xi
Location: even more discreet than Xin Er’s but parking is also further away.
Looks: smaller sized than XE but has a fitter body. Boobs are probably enhanced but well seasoned and smaller than XE’s. Pencil eraser nips.
Massage: so-so only will go through the motion without rushing and has a bit of strength for her small size. Nothing to shout about.
Sensual: If I recall correctly, semi nude and allows roaming down south but can’t insert fingers. Her bbbj suction not as strong as XE’s but she gets the job done and is slightly cheaper. She allows cim. Not much teeth usage either. She does not provide AR.

Shuang shuang
Location: accessible by bus but quite difficult to find parking also. Area with some food eateries nearby but not in a shady area and does not arouse suspicion. Clean bed and has a mirror for viewing on the side.
Looks: face wise better than advertised, body also very young and fit. Easily the best of the 3 so far. Opened the door in an oversized T-shirt and underwear.
Massage: she massages semi nude and with quite a bit of strength as well. This goes on for about 30 mins.
Sensual: done in semi nude but she allows touching over her underwear. Boobs rub followed by bbbj. Bbbj is similar standard as mengxi but much shorter, maybe lasted for 5 mins total. She bj me while I was lying down but accommodated when I wanted to stand and gently face fuck her. After which she switched to hj to end things. Would be so much better if her bbbj was longer but her fit body made up for the rest.

Part 2 next
Bro, Shuang Shuang did she left our shore already....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1