The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Sadly, even that is an illusion.

The word "chemistry" can't even be used here.

At the end of the day, it is still a transaction, no matter how much fantasy you want to put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

at end of the day, most of us yearn for the chemistry factor, if all the stars align, what can be achieve is all to own imagination.
Old 25-10-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yes indeed. And this is the biggest self illusion in this forum. Thinking that you can somehow KC the ML or FL, or whatever “unlocking” which seems to be the favourite term here. Unless you are not paying a single cent and getting free fuck from her, please don’t talk about what chemistry. Especially the “unlocking” sounds really stupid cos it simply means you’re paying more money for extras - still paying money and more. So unless you are getting FREE anything, there’s hardly any basis for feeling proud. You’re just digging yourself deeper into your own illusion fantasy that you’ve somehow KC and conquered the girl where in fact you are actually just paying more money and she earning more money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Sadly, even that is an illusion.

The word "chemistry" can't even be used here.

At the end of the day, it is still a transaction, no matter how much fantasy you want to put into it.
Old 25-10-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone can recommend a good ML that do back crack too? my upper back needs a good crack. damn shag. btw can pm me, as i might miss your reply here gamxia
Old 25-10-2021, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
zerosg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartykid View Post
Few days ago anan last min canceled. Small head buay tahan. Start to throw fishing net see who reply at that time.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mei-er-massage/

Looks : 5/10 don't look like pic.
Location : driver have parallel parking. Dunno if foot soldier can reach not.
Body : saggy B's. But can zhut can play can squeeze.
Bbbj : solid. From start suck till CIM.

If bros don't mind milf and not so pretty. Can consider for a good CIM release. I myself won't RTM. More of a boobs person.
Whats the damage??
Old 25-10-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sammyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This cannot make it la.
1)Look is different from pic
2)hygieni is bad, no wash up before and after( when i lick got smell),room and toilet smell like kopitiam.
3)spent money to had many good comments on good advertising comments.
4)age is +10 older than what she post.

Our hard earn money not worth to try it, btw, ymmy.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mei-er-massage/

Last edited by Sammyman; 25-10-2021 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 25-10-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Keep visiting not for the tits but for the awesome bbbj and cim
Seriously, you go to an old milf just for that. And be restricted from doing this and that. Yet pay a premium *face palm*

For me, there are the fabulous, fun bbbj cim princesses around. All much younger in their 20s, all FN, all can daty, some squirt, all dfk, all for $10 less. Lol.

Tricky part is most of them are unlisted. Please don't ask me for contacts. My suggestion is to find Molly in the HC thread, and then follow the crumbs. You might just end up meeting MM, and C - the all time famed squirter.

There was a even a young, quite slim E cupper before. What a buffet I had!!! Lol. Unfortunately she recently rtc.
Old 25-10-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

The MRs here on her are mostly correct. I have not visited her before previously but was curious about the 'new item' to be added; and also to find a good replacement for Natalie , decided to give her a go. FN and the session was amazing. You pay for what you get I guess. I cannot compare objectively as that was my first session with her and seeing previous MRs she is SN. I will not go into the details as I am not sure she will actually put this up as a new item. I don't think it is sustainable for the ML to do this every hour. I believe when Natalie did it then the daily customer numbers are reduced.

I will share more on my perspective of this ML Baby. A very very hardworking ML. Very positive attitude. Honestly I was a little disappointed when I entered as she looks a little haggard. She was trying to catch meals in between. When I say in-between, her timings are packed really close, ie full hour for each customer (my own deduction as she didn't share this with me). She asked if I want her to help wash and when I rejected, she politely asked if she can go get a few bites. When I came out from the quick shower, she was ready. I gave her permission to continue but she rejected.

As I was superbly tired and out of form, she was patient. I was actually waiting for her to give up or drag till times up, but she was really accommodative, asking how to make me feel good and all.

Overall Strong GFE, hardworking and very positive attitude. RTM yes.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aimee-massage/

One of my regular for the longest time but I have not been able to catch an appointment with her for a long time. Finally got her and was happy about the reminiscence. In my own opinion, she has one of the smoothest and fairest skin compared to many. Character wise can be a little feisty to those that steps on her toes, but for those on her good books, absolutely sweet session.

RTM yes.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lulu-massage/

Am one of her regular since she came to Singapore. This girl has a really positive attitude. Every session gots better. I was hoping she do not advertise and only serve regulars for fear of not being able to get an appointment with her in future.

It is hard to describe her; she does not give off the 'heavy flavoured' vibes but she does fulfil all request as advertised. My guess is she looks so demure, a little classy when she speaks, intelligent, great conversationalist and probably why that invisible wall is there, thus my personal view of every session improves as you knows her better and that wall slowly comes down.

RTM yes.

Other regulars are An An, 7P, CoCo and Elmi and will not review them again here. Once in a while I visit Xiao Xue for the vanilla chit chat.

The others I will not RTM in my list after 1 or 2 visits are Amber, Jessica, Xiao Xi. These were visited after bros' review and probably disappointed after the high expectations and the phone usages. For Jessica, no phone usages, but a little too professional for my liking. And usually I drop them mainly because no chemistry and not because they are no good.

I differ from many bros here who looks to tick every checkbox and money must be worth every single cent spent. I look for chemistry, diversity, character and attitude among others (baseline that cannot be cross, ie hygiene, phone usages and asking for tips as I do tip generously based on service rendered). Different people different needs, different wants, different upbringing so I will not impose it on other bros here. Read the MRs/FRs here from the bros here and form your own conclusion on who is the closest in terms of the search for the ML closest to your own needs. My own perspective is we need not rally or form hate groups as it does not achieve anything. We will never know the true agenda of each individuals behind the keyboards.

have fun
Old 25-10-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

By the way, I do not look for 'free meals'. I believe I have shared this before, and that is be it there is chemistry or more that the MLs provided, I will always tip them and complete it with a money transaction. It is ALWAYS a money transaction. This paper that you willingly forgo is the only 'agreement' subtly to tell the ML do not cross the line of coming into my personal life. I am happy you provided something more, puts in effort and this is my way of telling you I appreciate it. Not looking for love and definitely not looking for templated service. It is the in-between the ML has to discover themselves how to make each session good. The act has to be believable. Long Nu is one of those gal that fulfils all the requirements but sadly she is not coming back. When it is completed with a money transaction, it does not necessarily means there is no chemistry etc. We 'pay' our wife allowances; buy gifts etc? But of course with our wife there is love and thus we are more forgivable in many areas.

Find the balance and as men we are 'jian' and will want more. Some are intrinsic and when the session is over, reward them to remind them keep it up for me when i visit again.
Old 25-10-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to all

Recently revisit 7P.

Service still as good as before. Took the 90min session and enjoyed myself throughout.

Rating wise can search for all her FRs. As usual older than photo she posted.

Does any bro still in contact with Qing Qing? She delist for quite some time from SLG but wonder is she’s still in the circle. One of the best MILF I visited. Please pm contact if she’s still available.

Thanks
Old 25-10-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Seriously, you go to an old milf just for that. And be restricted from doing this and that. Yet pay a premium *face palm*

For me, there are the fabulous, fun bbbj cim princesses around. All much younger in their 20s, all FN, all can daty, some squirt, all dfk, all for $10 less. Lol.

Tricky part is most of them are unlisted. Please don't ask me for contacts. My suggestion is to find Molly in the HC thread, and then follow the crumbs. You might just end up meeting MM, and C - the all time famed squirter.

There was a even a young, quite slim E cupper before. What a buffet I had!!! Lol. Unfortunately she recently rtc.
This old milf has a body and bbbj which some syts can’t even match lol. Anyway I don’t disagree there are other options out there. I’ve had 3P and 4P with Molly mm c before. Kiki and her friend as well - I forget her name now. Cheers
Old 25-10-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
By the way, I do not look for 'free meals'. I believe I have shared this before, and that is be it there is chemistry or more that the MLs provided, I will always tip them and complete it with a money transaction. It is ALWAYS a money transaction. This paper that you willingly forgo is the only 'agreement' subtly to tell the ML do not cross the line of coming into my personal life. I am happy you provided something more, puts in effort and this is my way of telling you I appreciate it. Not looking for love and definitely not looking for templated service. It is the in-between the ML has to discover themselves how to make each session good. The act has to be believable. Long Nu is one of those gal that fulfils all the requirements but sadly she is not coming back. When it is completed with a money transaction, it does not necessarily means there is no chemistry etc. We 'pay' our wife allowances; buy gifts etc? But of course with our wife there is love and thus we are more forgivable in many areas.

Find the balance and as men we are 'jian' and will want more. Some are intrinsic and when the session is over, reward them to remind them keep it up for me when i visit again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

The MRs here on her are mostly correct. I have not visited her before previously but was curious about the 'new item' to be added; and also to find a good replacement for Natalie , decided to give her a go. FN and the session was amazing. You pay for what you get I guess. I cannot compare objectively as that was my first session with her and seeing previous MRs she is SN. I will not go into the details as I am not sure she will actually put this up as a new item. I don't think it is sustainable for the ML to do this every hour. I believe when Natalie did it then the daily customer numbers are reduced.

I will share more on my perspective of this ML Baby. A very very hardworking ML. Very positive attitude. Honestly I was a little disappointed when I entered as she looks a little haggard. She was trying to catch meals in between. When I say in-between, her timings are packed really close, ie full hour for each customer (my own deduction as she didn't share this with me). She asked if I want her to help wash and when I rejected, she politely asked if she can go get a few bites. When I came out from the quick shower, she was ready. I gave her permission to continue but she rejected.

As I was superbly tired and out of form, she was patient. I was actually waiting for her to give up or drag till times up, but she was really accommodative, asking how to make me feel good and all.

Overall Strong GFE, hardworking and very positive attitude. RTM yes.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aimee-massage/

One of my regular for the longest time but I have not been able to catch an appointment with her for a long time. Finally got her and was happy about the reminiscence. In my own opinion, she has one of the smoothest and fairest skin compared to many. Character wise can be a little feisty to those that steps on her toes, but for those on her good books, absolutely sweet session.

RTM yes.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lulu-massage/

Am one of her regular since she came to Singapore. This girl has a really positive attitude. Every session gots better. I was hoping she do not advertise and only serve regulars for fear of not being able to get an appointment with her in future.

It is hard to describe her; she does not give off the 'heavy flavoured' vibes but she does fulfil all request as advertised. My guess is she looks so demure, a little classy when she speaks, intelligent, great conversationalist and probably why that invisible wall is there, thus my personal view of every session improves as you knows her better and that wall slowly comes down.

RTM yes.

Other regulars are An An, 7P, CoCo and Elmi and will not review them again here. Once in a while I visit Xiao Xue for the vanilla chit chat.

The others I will not RTM in my list after 1 or 2 visits are Amber, Jessica, Xiao Xi. These were visited after bros' review and probably disappointed after the high expectations and the phone usages. For Jessica, no phone usages, but a little too professional for my liking. And usually I drop them mainly because no chemistry and not because they are no good.

I differ from many bros here who looks to tick every checkbox and money must be worth every single cent spent. I look for chemistry, diversity, character and attitude among others (baseline that cannot be cross, ie hygiene, phone usages and asking for tips as I do tip generously based on service rendered). Different people different needs, different wants, different upbringing so I will not impose it on other bros here. Read the MRs/FRs here from the bros here and form your own conclusion on who is the closest in terms of the search for the ML closest to your own needs. My own perspective is we need not rally or form hate groups as it does not achieve anything. We will never know the true agenda of each individuals behind the keyboards.

have fun
Do share the same sentiment, this is an offer and acceptance transaction. If one feel that the whole experience does not warrant you to spend the "X" amount, feel free to walk away.
Old 25-10-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
hahaha bro u like that say she sure kpkb to her white knights.. she reads forum one sia... thanks to white knights for sharing link.. this type of gilf also want to simp for her i really don't know what to say..
Old 25-10-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

at end of the day, most of us yearn for the chemistry factor, if all the stars align, what can be achieve is all to own imagination.
Of course! While almost everything is considered transactional , there are aspects of it that money cannot buy. Maybe it's acting, maybe it's sincere. But as long as we walk out of that room happy , it's money well spent.
Old 25-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

Recently cannot than lieow, send out few bookings.
Rabbit aka Tutu replied fast and I fast hand fast leg confirmed with her.

Location 8/10 big openspace parking is just beside the school.

GFE 8/10, gave me the cute cute feeling... Halfway massage she can just happily jump off my back lie next to me and share the interesting topic. When u was massaging my shoulder, saw her zhaogeng (panty) very song.. too bad cannot touch.

Service 7.5/10 not bad. Shiok. during the shiokness (holding my tool), she still very eager to talk.. old man like me cannot concentrate and talk to her la. :P
SN, doesn't speak french but allow light kiss. Cannot zhut zhut also.

RTM, why not given that she is young and can communicate well with me.
Old 25-10-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Yes indeed. And this is the biggest self illusion in this forum. Thinking that you can somehow KC the ML or FL, or whatever “unlocking” which seems to be the favourite term here.
Not sure if you've ever worked in the service industry. Unlocking may mean many things on this forum ranging from service attitude (the most basic) to other services not available on main menu.

While it is true they are all here to earn a buck, you can't deny there is preferential treatment for different customers.

From the very moment you view an ad, it already starts. Certain races can't get certain girls.

First timers visiting, more often than not, will get the standard treatment only. There are exceptions where certain girls who are eager to impress in order to build up a regular client base will go the extra mile.

These are but a few examples.

If you have had work experience in the service industry, I am pretty sure your treatment towards different customers varies. You will definitely have have an affinity for certain ones and a huge disdain for others.

Same for these girls. They, like you, are not robots.

What more the services they provide are not like what a barista, salesgirl, waitress etc provides. They are acts of intimacy often only occurring between lovers. Yes, some girls who have been in the trade for ages are desensitized and can go about their SOP like clockwork but tell me if you can kiss an syt and Patricia Mok the same way

With regards to service menu exclusivity different customers will also have access to more services or be restricted from them based on several things.

Buying power is of course the primary consideration, I mean just cause you can afford a $500 LV perfume doesn't mean you can afford a $1000 entry level pouchette or a $3000 bag.

But like i said, because they are acts of intimacy, different guys will get different access to different service menus because of the intangibles too.

Some girls see a particular customer takes forever to cum, you think she will open up other services to him and risk a marathon session when it's just a job to her? Or if there are hygiene issues etc.

I have seen girls also deny certain customers some services because they actually LIKE the customer.

So some deny customers these "unlockable" services for a few reasons:

1. Want the guy to think they are really vanilla and don't do anything more than a tug because they hope for a future with this guy and doesn't want her current situation to taint future possibilities any further than it already has simply from the fact that she's a sex worker

2. This girl actually has feelings for the guy and doesn't want it to go further because she knows it will impede her job so she denies him a service that might lead to deeper feelings.

There will always be preferential treatment one la.

Even I go hotel buffet at Mandarin Oriental, most patrons only have access raw oysters but did you know if you are pals with the chef, they can bake it with cheese for you etc?

Not that i'm complaining about raw oysters

Slurp slurp.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1