The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huthuthut123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is there any MR for this ML? Looks good.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-meng-massage/

Old 25-10-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

I understand what you’re saying. What I wrote is in relation to “chemistry” and KC the girl. You have to read the entirety of my whole writing in its full context. Of course there will always be preferential treatment and different customers will get different treatments and even different offers. My point is that whatever more treatment or offers you may get, it’s not because you manage to KC the girl or the girl fall in love with you have sparks or chemistry. She may feel you’re comfortable to be with or not repulsive or even pleasant but make no mistake, the aforesaid does not equate to chemistry, it’s a calculated choice on her part and it’s still a monetary transaction unless you’re getting free anything without having to pay a single cent.

But hey, so long as you feel happy that’s all that matters right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Not sure if you've ever worked in the service industry. Unlocking may mean many things on this forum ranging from service attitude (the most basic) to other services not available on main menu.

While it is true they are all here to earn a buck, you can't deny there is preferential treatment for different customers.

From the very moment you view an ad, it already starts. Certain races can't get certain girls.

First timers visiting, more often than not, will get the standard treatment only. There are exceptions where certain girls who are eager to impress in order to build up a regular client base will go the extra mile.

These are but a few examples.

If you have had work experience in the service industry, I am pretty sure your treatment towards different customers varies. You will definitely have have an affinity for certain ones and a huge disdain for others.

Same for these girls. They, like you, are not robots.

What more the services they provide are not like what a barista, salesgirl, waitress etc provides. They are acts of intimacy often only occurring between lovers. Yes, some girls who have been in the trade for ages are desensitized and can go about their SOP like clockwork but tell me if you can kiss an syt and Patricia Mok the same way

With regards to service menu exclusivity different customers will also have access to more services or be restricted from them based on several things.

Buying power is of course the primary consideration, I mean just cause you can afford a $500 LV perfume doesn't mean you can afford a $1000 entry level pouchette or a $3000 bag.

But like i said, because they are acts of intimacy, different guys will get different access to different service menus because of the intangibles too.

Some girls see a particular customer takes forever to cum, you think she will open up other services to him and risk a marathon session when it's just a job to her? Or if there are hygiene issues etc.

I have seen girls also deny certain customers some services because they actually LIKE the customer.

So some deny customers these "unlockable" services for a few reasons:

1. Want the guy to think they are really vanilla and don't do anything more than a tug because they hope for a future with this guy and doesn't want her current situation to taint future possibilities any further than it already has simply from the fact that she's a sex worker

2. This girl actually has feelings for the guy and doesn't want it to go further because she knows it will impede her job so she denies him a service that might lead to deeper feelings.

There will always be preferential treatment one la.

Even I go hotel buffet at Mandarin Oriental, most patrons only have access raw oysters but did you know if you are pals with the chef, they can bake it with cheese for you etc?

Not that i'm complaining about raw oysters

Slurp slurp.
Old 25-10-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
it’s a calculated choice on her part and it’s still a monetary transaction unless you’re getting free anything without having to pay a single cent.

But hey, so long as you feel happy that’s all that matters right?
my point exactly, even though it's a monetary transaction, certain things you have money also can't buy if the menu is closed to you hence you can't deny the affinity/chemistry factor.

but to say that you want service WITHOUT paying is not logical cause the fact that you booked her after seeing her listed basic services means it's pay for play. if she's your girlfriend then will have la and yes I have seen it happen here, i've seen it happen in geylang legal houses even. just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist leh.

Last edited by HalimahYakult; 25-10-2021 at 02:32 PM. Reason: .
Old 25-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha bro u like that say she sure kpkb to her white knights.. she reads forum one sia... thanks to white knights for sharing link.. this type of gilf also want to simp for her i really don't know what to say..
Let her read lor. Lol. And bro isn't this the whole point mah! If something not quite right for the community must call them out mah!

Before already a bit pricey for her age and services, but nobody called her out. It's OK, let it slide. Can close one eye.

However, just because got some more air time here, then become greedy and scheming and take advantage by immediately raising price... i think this kind of attitude just not on.  So i call her out lor.

To be honest, if she wasn't so greedy and had good attitude, I'd probably be her regular and recommend her myself hahahaha.
Old 25-10-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure if you've ever worked in the service industry. Unlocking may mean many things on this forum ranging from service attitude (the most basic) to other services not available on main menu.

While it is true they are all here to earn a buck, you can't deny there is preferential treatment for different customers.

From the very moment you view an ad, it already starts. Certain races can't get certain girls.

First timers visiting, more often than not, will get the standard treatment only. There are exceptions where certain girls who are eager to impress in order to build up a regular client base will go the extra mile.

These are but a few examples.

If you have had work experience in the service industry, I am pretty sure your treatment towards different customers varies. You will definitely have have an affinity for certain ones and a huge disdain for others.

Same for these girls. They, like you, are not robots.

What more the services they provide are not like what a barista, salesgirl, waitress etc provides. They are acts of intimacy often only occurring between lovers. Yes, some girls who have been in the trade for ages are desensitized and can go about their SOP like clockwork but tell me if you can kiss an syt and Patricia Mok the same way

With regards to service menu exclusivity different customers will also have access to more services or be restricted from them based on several things.

Buying power is of course the primary consideration, I mean just cause you can afford a $500 LV perfume doesn't mean you can afford a $1000 entry level pouchette or a $3000 bag.

But like i said, because they are acts of intimacy, different guys will get different access to different service menus because of the intangibles too.

Some girls see a particular customer takes forever to cum, you think she will open up other services to him and risk a marathon session when it's just a job to her? Or if there are hygiene issues etc.

I have seen girls also deny certain customers some services because they actually LIKE the customer.

So some deny customers these "unlockable" services for a few reasons:

1. Want the guy to think they are really vanilla and don't do anything more than a tug because they hope for a future with this guy and doesn't want her current situation to taint future possibilities any further than it already has simply from the fact that she's a sex worker

2. This girl actually has feelings for the guy and doesn't want it to go further because she knows it will impede her job so she denies him a service that might lead to deeper feelings.

There will always be preferential treatment one la.

Even I go hotel buffet at Mandarin Oriental, most patrons only have access raw oysters but did you know if you are pals with the chef, they can bake it with cheese for you etc?

Not that i'm complaining about raw oysters

Slurp slurp.
Well said bro. No wonder I never get any extras or off menu services; must be because MLs love me too much and wish for a future with me. No one is going to convince me otherwise now!! Hahaha
Old 25-10-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Your point is totally not what I iterated. I think it comes down to your subjective choice of definition for the word chemistry.

Quote:
my point exactly, even though it's a monetary transaction, certain things you have money also can't buy if the menu is closed to you hence you can't deny the affinity/chemistry factor.

but to say that you want service WITHOUT paying is not logical cause the fact that you booked her after seeing her listed basic services means it's pay for play. if she's your girlfriend then will have la and yes I have seen it happen here, i've seen it happen in geylang legal houses even. just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist leh.
Old 25-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Well said bro. No wonder I never get any extras or off menu services; must be because MLs love me too much and wish for a future with me. No one is going to convince me otherwise now!! Hahaha
lol selective hearing/reading is a super power, should consider joining the x-men
Old 25-10-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Aiya, write long dissertation, argue so much for what, end of day: as I mentioned before, they're just all prostitutes. Get so uptight over them for what? Lol
Old 25-10-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Your point is totally not what I iterated. I think it comes down to your subjective choice of definition for the word chemistry.
Why unlocking cannot involve paying more? You are unlocking the option to pay more for more service? Won’t this be considering unlocking?

Unless it is a listed service and offer to all.
Old 25-10-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
I read all the "unlocking" and "chemistry" with delight. Wanted to stay away from all these millennial gentlemen arguments but you guys forced me to talk.

As a person who has been cheonging for more than 15 years, I can only tell you one thing:

Talk as much as you want. Argue about differentiated services. Talk about preferential treatment. Talk all you want. At the end of the day, you still part with your money.

Of course, the ML may like you more. Of course she may give you more for your buck. Sure. But at the end of the one hour, you still put the cash into her hands right?

After all these years I only know of ONE dude who married the ML and had a kid. I repeat: only 1.

There are just so much illusion that blinded all of you.

Listen to uncle. Don't be silly.

Wake up before it's too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Aiya, write long dissertation, argue so much for what, end of day: as I mentioned before, they're just all prostitutes. Get so uptight over them for what? Lol

Last edited by SaintTKP; 25-10-2021 at 03:46 PM.
Old 25-10-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

lol this place hardly can adopt "agree to disagree, disagree to agree" mentality.

Take the comments with a pinch of salt, is all about an individual perception, nobody get a prize for winning debate here, just get moving. 🤟
Old 25-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

The fact is 99.9% of MLs and FLs will return to their home countries with our money. Most of them will forget us too.

All good things come to an end. Money can be earned back unless it's too late aka passed some deadline of achieving your objectives whatever they may be. Feelings need to be managed. Take it as a game that can be costly to discretionary income.

No gun is put to the man's head or KKJ to engage these MLs and FLs.
Old 25-10-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Omm or Mei Mei 25/10

Looks 7/10 milf
Boobs 7/10 enhanced
Bbbj 8/10 had better but she is good
Cim 10/10 nothing wasted
Post cim hand job 1000/10 first time having that and it was very good

Omm massage is very good hard and detailed, he bj is active and goes all over the place but short because she will switch to handjob and tell you, when going to shoot, tell her, and when you going to cim, she will suck off off, nothing wasted, spits it out real quick and than she grab your duck and give you a handjob while you are still sensitive and she will jerk you for a good min, almost cum again than she stop. Really impressive and need to teach xmm how to do this. Enjoyed her interesting boob job and learn a few new moves to try on xmm, fark she is not bad but will not rtm, I prefer more mouth work and a good cim with a good post cim. Hats off to her post cim handjob, really twist and turn and she never let go haha
Old 25-10-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
The fact is 99.9% of MLs and FLs will return to their home countries with our money. Most of them will forget us too.

All good things come to an end. Money can be earned back unless it's too late aka passed some deadline of achieving your objectives whatever they may be. Feelings need to be managed. Take it as a game that can be costly to discretionary income.

No gun is put to the man's head or KKJ to engage these MLs and FLs.
Indeed MLs & FLs will RTC one day with the money bags and we only find new targets
Old 25-10-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/si-si-massage/

Anyone tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1