The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

good sharing

question : how come Sophie is about have 2 cars and drive nicely in work where as you went back with her to her home town and the way you describe her family is not that rich ?
Old 27-09-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Waiting for new updates
Old 26-10-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Also waiting for updates.
Old 19-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

September was a big toss-up for me, not sure how it is going to work out but you gonna do what you need to do to survive. My management told me I could continue to take paid + unpaid leave until the end of the month while they figure out where to place me in their projects pipeline. I did not see this coming, especially when they promised me they have a role for me so it was really God-sent when YM came along. Only until recently did I find out tt Sophie actually pulled the strings for this arrangement but she did not want me to know. YM told me when Sophie found out about her need for a new partner, she immediately thought of me & referred me to her. It was then she considered approaching me & proposed this working arrangement. YM & Sophie knew each other when Sophie was still in uni & it was quite hilarious when they found out they have a mutual friend in the mother whom I mentioned in my earlier post. So on Mon morning, I took the earliest train & reach yet again another city of work while waiting for YM to come & pick me up. She left me a voice message apologising for being late & told me she is rushing down now.

I did not my coffee on the train ride so while waiting for her, I went to grab a cup of hot coffee from a 快餐店. After getting my coffee, I looked around for an empty table & found myself sitting right infront of a mother & her young child. She was multi-tasking like a pro, talking on the phone, writing it down on a small piece of paper & juggling her child with her left arm. When she saw me looking, she even gave me a polite smile which I appreciated (usually people don't do tt). She used a piece of cotton cloth to cover her child & over her left chest area for some privacy while also breastfeeding. After a few min, an older lady came to her table & took the child over from her. I heard her saying to the older lady '他不吃了' & the lady carried the child away. She was wearing a full-length strap dress, her left strap was dangling off her shoulder & when she moved abit to her left, I could see her hard right nipple poking beneath. When she removed the cloth & pulled up the left strap, I could see her pair of hard poking nipples staring back at me. I rmb Vicky telling the girls when she was breastfeeding her child, she went ' 无内内’ for almost a month when stepped out of the house & she felt 'it was quite amazing'. This 'visual torture' carried on when YM finally arrived, when I got into her car & my attention was immediately focused on her boobies & aroused pinkish nipples more or less put on show beneath the black/purple long-sleeved cotton dress she was wearing. The deep V-cut of the dress showing off her cleavage was put under the spotlight by the sun ray shining in onto her still fab assets, making them quite visible beneath the soft thin fabrics. She was complaining about the long slow traffic & apologised again for keeping me waiting. She told me she jumped out of bed right after my call, washed her face & got into her car to join the morning traffic. She however did not forget to put on her fav perfume cos I could smell it the moment I opened the door.

I bought her a bottle of water, hot coffee & fastfood bf from the station & she was visibly touched. '姐是没白疼你’ She said to me. She then shared with me about her week, about the waxing session she went 2 days ago & the new hotpot place she found when she was out shopping with her friend ytd. She told me she referred a friend & got 50% off her next session. She was interrupted by a call & then began to talk in her mother tongue for a good 20min or so. It seemed like a girl/girl call from a good friend & she was laughing at times. She drove us to this person's place to pick her up. This friend of hers is a shopping assistant in a departmental store, soft-spoken & demure with a beautiful smile. Probably in her mid thirties, she got the air stewardess feel & I was proven right when I asked YM after we dropped her off at her place of work. I also asked her what were they talking about & she told me '女人之间的秘密’. When we were still waiting for the traffic light, she told me to look the other way after she pulled a wet tissue. ‘屁股都流汗了’ She said, cos her car's 空调 stopped working but she was lazy to go fix it. She was indeed a busy person. We dropped by her hairdresser to pick up the iPad she left behind a few days ago b4 we finally moved on to 办正事. She drove us to an old commercial building, we went down to the car park & got to the lobby after she grabbed her handbag & cardigan from the backseats.

When we were entering the lift with a few others, I instinctively & accidentally reached beneath her short dress & felt her naked butt while we walked into the lift. No reaction from her whatsoever even as she reached to press the button for our floor. She led us to the client's office, spoke the receptionist & we were then received by an older lady manager who introduced herself as our point of contact. It was an informative session, all over within 30min & we left the place with a small pile of documents in a big envelope. I again instinctively repeated the same move, this time definitely intentional while we were entering the lift & again no reaction from her. When we got to her car, she asked me to pass her the envelope so tt she could put them all in the backseats. While she was taking off the cardigan, I got close enough for a kiss on her lips & she looked at me for a few sec b4 kissing me again. She told she had all sorts of naughty thoughts running through her mind this morning when she was driving to pick me up & she had to stop the car somewhere to let herself calm down. She said she even told her friend earlier & was not even embarrassed about it & her friend just told her to take precaution. I could tell she is playful giver when it comes to 男人和女人之间的事'. When she sat down on the edge of the backseat, she unzipped my pants, stick out her tongue & looked right up at me. I placed my didi head on the tip of her tongue & she took everything into her mouth. Her twirling tongue were all over my hard didi & could care less if anyone walks past. She came to her senses first when she stopped after a car went past us. '我们上头了啦', she whispered to me while she tucked my didi back into my trunks & zipped up my pants. She told me she was afraid someone who knows her might see us & she don't want to be caught doing it.

Later, she asked me to drive while she took a brief look at the stack of documents & suggested we should head to a cafe where we could look through these together. I told her why don't we head back to her place instead & she shot back '回去你不把我干了 还能做正经事吗?'. She told once we looked through the documents & the pdf files she sent us, got back to them with a list of milestones then 你想什么爽 姐就让你什么爽’. Honestly, 是有一种戏剧化的转变. We found a cafe in town, got to the nearest carpark & she was putting on the cardigan again. After she put on the cardigan, she called our point of contact while bending down to reach for her handbag. The view of her from behind got me & I just unzipped my pants, lifted up the hem of her dress & placed my didi head against her exposed 鲍鱼. She let out a loud gasp when my didi head kissed her clam lips & entered her quite easily, & damn she was wet & was leaking much love fluids. She is definitely tighter than Sophie's sister & I rmb I felt so shiok. She kap the phonecall seconds after I was inside her. She gave an consenting moan when I reached beneath to grab her left breast while thrusting her slowly. When I removed my hand from her breast, I pulled out my soaked didi & rub it against her abalone b4 I got down to kiss her butt & lick her meimei for the 1st time too. When she was about to come, she reached for her meimei with her right hand & rub it until she reached her big O with my didi right back inside her. She let out a long repetition of 'crying moans' as she came. I also could not tahan any longer & pulled out in time to shoot all over her butt & lower back as she laid tummy down on the backseat. While cleaning her up with wet tissues, I told her '你出好多水’ & she replied '都是你啦’. When she got up from the seat, she unexpectedly put my didi back into her mouth & stroked me with her fingers like squeezing out the last remaining sugarcane juices. After then she wiped my didi with the wet tissues & tucked it back into my trunks again.

We even had a debrief. We got back into the car & she told me I must never do that to her again. She said she accept some part of the blame for that but I must never do that again. But she also said '很刺激’ & that since we were only in one position, when we get back to her place, we could try other positions b4 making a face . She also reminded not to tell anyone about us & hinted tt we would be in deep shit if anyone who know us finds out. ‘到死也不能说 知道吗’, she said to me. I accompanied her to find the washroom & after she came out, she asked me if she smelled weird & I told her she smelled of perfume and sex. She laughed & gave me a few smacks on my chest and arms. We were also hungry so she decided on a restaurant & we went in for lunch. While we were eating, it was funny to watch her take off her cardigan but only to put it back on moments later when she felt 'too exposed'. 女人有时候真的是很矛盾 心里很想玩一点刺激的可是又怕让别人看到 穿很露可是又不想真的露. When we left the restaurant & got into the lift, she told me she can't wait to get back to her place so tt she could get naked & spread her legs for me. She wanted to properly show me the prize from her waxing session & for me to tell her how beautiful her abalone is. We got back into her car & she received another call. She cursed out loud when she saw who was calling. Then we rushed to a mall some distance away to pick up her friend who was staying at her place for a few days. This woman really v busy tt week. Once we reached the mall & met up with her friend, the 2 ladies wanted to continue looking around 'much to my surprise'. So I ownself go find a cafe, bought a drink b4 napping for awhile. When they were done, they came to look for me b4 we all went back to her car. We were driving out from the city area when her friend said she needed to pee urgently. YM concurred, said we should look for a public bathroom. We found one after about 10min & after hearing her friend's tantrums, the friend got out of the car & ran in like inside got 90% off sale. Then we heard a shout after a few mins, YM was on a call & she told me to go take a look, probably her friend needed tissues. I stepped into the quite run-down but still can say clean public loo. '进来 我在这里’, I heard her calling out to me b4 I entered the female section. Honestly I was shocked when I saw the cubicles have no doors one while walking towards hers. '过来 没事的’, she said to me & hesitated abit. When I handing over the pack of tissues to her from the side, I could still see she was squatting in the cubicle with her legs spread wide apart like chicken wings. She was holding on to her phone with her left hand & covering her most private area, which sunk down to just above the squatting bowl, with her right. Obviously, her right hand would not be able to cover everything. Exposing her slightly trimmed sparse pubic V strip & giving me one quick glimpse of her spread-open, pinkish fleshy meimei lips, when she received the tissue pack from me with her left hand while closing her legs slightly. Then in a softer gentle tone, she told me to wait for her by the side. '你别出去 在一旁等我’, she said to me rather sweetly. When I looked around, this place look more like a prison loo than a public loo.

After she stepped out of the cubicle, she thanked me when we had eye contact & told me b4 I came in, a mouse just ran past her cubicle. She was wearing a black thin strap padded top, with a wide scoop cut & very low back. She paired it with jeans shorts & black tall saddles. After we got back into YM's car, she started chatting with me when YM also left to pee. She is YM's childhood friend, came here to visit YM & take a few days break. Later I found out from YM tt her friend just gave birth about 一年前, single mom but got burnt out from taking care of her child & left her child with her parents for a few days b4 coming over to visit her. YM said she is about 10 yrs older than her but I think maybe even younger. YM told me her friend is a 时尚 现代化女性 struggling to cope with motherhood. Her friend also kind of resembles Vicky in some ways. We dropped by a supermart near her home to buy some stuffs back for dinner to complement YM's homemade dumplings. I would sleep in the spare room while YM would share her bed with her friend. She cooked dinner for 3 of us b4 I got back to my room to do abit of work while watching a Chinese stream. When I came out of my room to refill my 保温杯, the girls were chatting in the living room. YM's friend changed into a black silk night dress with lacy floral designs on her bust area, cross-straps back with deep V cut just a few cm above her butt crack. She grinned & quipped '你怎么出来啦' while quickly used her left arm to cover her bust area. '我总不能把他关在房了吧’, YM replied laughing. She wasn't about to be outdone either, wearing a pinkish satin nightslip with open side slits tt can be tied up with lacy knots. She tied 3 knots at both areas below her armpits which basically exposed everything from her legs to her side butt. The slip is short too, just about cover her butt as I watched her walk to the kitchen to help me refill my cup. YM's friend giggled when we both caught each other looking at her. She then whispered to me asking if I got peek at her earlier while we were in the loo. Like Sophie, she also called YM using her 乳名. I also noticed the youthfulness in her compared to YM, as how perky & bouncy her blessed boobies still are when she stood up & went into YM's room. She came out with 2 bottles of body cream to show YM. From the fridge, YM also brought out the 2 small tubs of ice cream we bought earlier. Her friend said these 2 bottles are 'top gems' for women body care & she has been using them after giving birth. YM said she has her own products too but won't mind trying them. While we were sharing the ice creams, I was sizing up both girls' boobs. YM's r perhaps slightly bigger but they sag abit & her friend's looked rounder. Both girls placed cushions on their laps while they continued their chat. I collected their spoons & bowls when they were done & went to the kitchen. YM came to join me a while later & discreetly showed me what she typed in her phone. I went back to my room to sleep after saying my goodnites to the girls.

Next morning when I woke up, I saw a text from YM telling me she left the house early to go to the local district office. I heard music being played in YM's room while I was washing up & thinking if I should ask her friend what she wanted for bf. I left the house awhile later, bought bf from a 早餐店 nearby & came back on foot. When I got back, I found her friend naked, sitting in the balcony & staring blankly at YM's potted plants. She sat on a small stool with her legs crossed & her right arm covering her boobies. Her naked back was drenched with her own sweat & she kept to herself. I also noticed her eyes were red & it was only awhile later tt she told me she woke up from a bad dream. Of cos my eyes also ran wild all over her curvaceous bod, those smooth thighs & teasing left side boob. Later when I recalled about this, I realised I was so engrossed on seeing her naked tt I totally forgot to go take a towel for her which was the most obvious thing to do! I did walk back to the kitchen to bring her a glass of water, & when I got back to her, she was off the stool & squatting on the floor against the wall like she did in the public loo ytd. She told me she could not stand up cos when she tried, she felt something hit her in her head & her legs would go soft. It was until then I realised she might be having a real issue & panicked abit. I rmb while running through what I should be doing then, I put my left hand over hers which was covering her 私密处. She probably already did not know what she was doing when she removed her hand, leaned towards me & hugged me. That was when I felt her warm, moist pussy on my hand & I rmb I even caressed her labia & trimmed meimei hair with my fingers like as if I should. When the tip of my middle finger was inside her spreading slit hole & she did not show any resistance, I slipped in further feeling her tightness b4 inserting my 4th finger. She was soaking wet, I figured not really bcos of what I did but she was somehow already very aroused. I rub her meimei juices on her clit area b4 I teased her with my fingers gently, something which Sierra likes & she taught me. She moaned into my ear as I played with her clit with my fingers until she had her O. She grind her meimei against my fingers when she was coming & tt was really sexy. I really wanted to fxxk her when she was leaning back against the wall with her legs spread out wide & grinning at me. I thought she was a tease queen who loved to 玩弄男人 b4 she told me while we were having bf tgt tt she was impregnated by a 土豪 who tore off the cap when he was fxxking her in a hotel & also forced her to keep the child. She told me this man spent alot of money on her b4 she finally agreed to sleep with him. She then said this man did it twice tt night, so tt he would have a child with her cos he believes she & her family have good genes. She did not expect this with this man, cos she thought she was in control & just wanted to be just his expensive toy. They had an agreement after tt & of cos they live separate lives. She showed some pics of him & I was a little surprised to find out tt he is not some older man but a rather handsome 斯文的中年人. He also has abit of 明星脸.
Old 19-11-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

She did give herself to me when we were on the couch, she was wearing YM's oversized navy blue tee & I quickly took off my pants & had my hard didi out. She rolled her eyes at me b4 reluctantly leaning her body towards mine when I was pulling up her tee. What transpired later was quite embarrassing cos I barely last for awhile when she was straddled on top of me while I sat on the couch. I could not tahan the immense pleasure the vigorous rolling movements she was making with her hips. She whispered into my ear telling me '想射就射 没关系的' but I still pulled out & let myself cool down for a while. She is quite a good kisser too & even teased me saying '你是处男啊'. When I was ready again, she took my didi in her mouth & went down on me for awhile b4 she reinserted my didi back inside her. She went slower this time round, also led my hands to her tits & I sucked on each of them. ‘这么好吃吗 又不是甜甜的', she said to me. Despite my 'could be better' performance, for me it was a memorable sexperience. I came on her belly, when she was lying back on the couch with her legs spread wide. She said to me '我知道你喜欢我这样’, while stroking my didi with her hand after I shot my load. Those firm round tits and those hips of hers, she is really made for men's pleasure & I probably felt the same way as the 土豪 . I returned the favour again after she cleaned herself, got her to be on all fours on the couch while I caressed her meimei from behind b4 working my tongue on her meimei. She later told me what I did was very thrilling & provocative for her & she had to constantly tell herself to let herself go & let me do what I wanted. She wet the couch when she came & I could tell she was 'well fed' when she had tt half-blushing, half-satisfied look on her face & avoided eye contact. I feel this is one difference between her & other PRC girls. She is willing to play along, let her man make her feel good & participate with passion while other PRC girls might just want their men to just shoot their load & get done with it. This was easily my best sexxion so far this year, although sex with Sophie's sis were good too. We went to the bathroom tgt & I really like how she handled & washed my didi with her gentle fingers. I rmb at tt moment, I was thinking if I am a rich tycoon, I would take her as my mistress, give her an apartment & dutifully report there at least 3 times per wk.

She went to take a nap later on while I got on with my work. YM came home at around 3pm, brought back a box of docs & shared with me about her day. Her friend woke up later, told us she forgot about her appt & her friend was waiting for her at the mall. She quickly dressed up & left hastily. After her friend left, I sensed YM was slightly different. When she was preparing dinner, she changed into a sheer black nightdress with a wide loose low-cut which is also quite see-thru. She might as well not wear anything cos her big, slightly saggy 木瓜奶 were slipping out & most of the time she did not bother & just let them hang out. Maybe because she also telling me about what happened at the district office & how so many people had so many things to say tt an hour meeting became almost 3. Honestly, if it wasn't tt I already emptied my balls, I would have did what I did to her ytd in the kitchen. When she joined me at the table, she then nonchalantly tugged her exposed titties back in b4 she sat down. While we were eating, I realised & sensed tt perhaps her friend leaving us was 'planned by her' so tt we could be alone. Then while enjoying the simple home-cooked food, I was feeling thankful for getting to know YM and how she is a good working partner. She does not 'slam down your idea' if she doesn't like it, surprisingly upfront & honest with me when it comes to criticism cos she would always let me know if I had done something wrong instead of shallow praise like '干得不错 牛逼 完美 没事下次会做得更好’ which actually mean nothing. It was a pity due to her family bg, she was unable to receive 大学教育 & had to come out to work early in her late teens. She did go for many 'specialized certifications' & 进修课程 but she told me 这些都不能弥补她年轻时不能上大学的遗憾 现在年纪大了读不来了. I think she is also embarrassed about attending uni lessons at her age. I helped with the dishwashing while she went to prepare & change. We were going to attend a party hosted by her friend, whom I met briefly at a corporate event. I thought she was gonna just put a dress & go but she came out of her room after a long while, looking like a showgirl. Light makeup, velvet red lipstick to go with her tight-fitting black dress. This dress should be one of her 'secret weapons', with tt wide V-cut which showed alot of her bursting ample cleavage held up by her also wearing a low-cup bra. She has rather big areolas so very likely she would zg which I told her immediately after I giving some compliments. '我小心一点就没事了' She said to me softly while I was getting intoxicated by her signature perfume. I must say her pair of 有点年数的木瓜奶 coupled with the low-cup bra & tt dress, 还是能见神杀神 见佛杀佛. I put on a shirt & black pants, even took my blazer just in case b4 we left her place. I drove while she gave me directions & also texted her friend to let her know we were otw.

I can't give much details about the event but it was a private, invite-only and there were people watching over the event location. Once we got past the 'reception', YM started to socialise & also intro me around. At times, I let her do her thing & started to wonder off away from her. I even bumped into a model I got to know at a car show a few years ago. She was wearing a mask so I did not recognise her until she tapped me on my shoulder & took off her mask after we retreated to a corner. 搞笑的是 I was dazzled by the 'similarity' of her also generous cleavage with YM, her nei nei were looking like they were ready to burst out of her dress anytime & she caught me staring. '有那么好看吗’ She said to me, with tt familiar half-grin & rolled eyes. She asked me who brought me here, 你这个傻子不可能没人带吧 & I told her I was here with my working partner. She told me she was working this party, basically a paid gig for her to stand around, show off promotional materials from the host & give out free stuffs. She was very seductive when she had her arms below her boobies while talking to me & greeting people when they walked past us. I actually got to know her because of someone else & this someone 'had something going on with her then'. 不然你以为我这种小咖能认识这样的高档货. B4 she had to leave me, she did ask me to look for her after this to exchange contact cos she did not have her phone with her. I went around looking for YM & stopped for a chat with another familiar face, a corporate high-flyer whom I knew from a few yrs back. Later I found YM talking to two older men at a sofa near the end of the 'main event'. She had her left hand pressing down on the hem of her short dress, with her legs crossed & her right hand on the support edge of the sofa. The eye contact & the look on her face indicated to me this might take a while so I walked away. I did go & look for the model after having a few more random chats. She was with those who came to work with her in this event. When she saw me, she gestured for me to wait with her hand & walked away from her friends towards the back end of the 'booth area'. She came out with her mobile in hand & was half-running towards me. First thing she said to me was '对不起 聊着聊着忘了'. She unlocked her phone, got into her Wechat & handed it over to me. Then she bend down to adjust her heels & the next 1min or less was 她在放电. She told me she regretted wearing this new pair of high heels & even with plasters it did not help. She even showed me a pic of her foot in her phone without the plaster. We chatted for awhile more b4 she went back to her friends & I went back to see if YM was done. I found her sipping on a glass of wine while talking to another well-dressed lady. I guessed this was probably the end of the 2nd part, the networking session, as many people were leaving or going to the 'after event'. It also seemed like YM knew this lady pretty well, they 干了几杯 before saying goodbyes. Things did not end there, two of them were 'tussling' & hugging each other at the carpark lift lobby pickup point. When I got out of the car & tapped on YM's shoulder, then they began to let each other go & I could see that the lady was tearing up. I helped YM to get into her seat & buckled up b4 I got onto the driver seat while her friend got onto the backseat. Both YM & her friend were really quiet after she told me to send her friend home first. When we reached her place, they grabbed each other hands & said goodbye b4 her friend alighted. I could feel their 浓浓的深情 & likely they go way back. She wanted to go to her fav bar but also said she was abit hungry. I told her how about we go eat instead & drove to an izakaya-style place about 15min away. We were surprised they had ramen so we ordered a bowl each & some grilled bites. YM also had a few sakes until I told her to stop & asked for the bill. She did not say a word in the car until we got back to her place, at the carpark when she told me the 'good news'. I could tell she was quite downcast tt night but still managed to put on a smile & told me she very likely landed a big project & would require my expertise. I told 'no problem', I just need to go back to SH for a few days in Sept to sort some things out & the rest of the month till Nov I should be available. Actually both of us knew how important this project would be for her cos she revealed to me earlier tt one of her 'regular sources' of projects, the property sector, is going through a huge upheaval. That night she did not sleep in her own room with her friend, instead she took the room I was in & I slept on the couch.

Next morning, I was awakened by her friend who told me she had to go back to her city cos mom told her her child was starting to fall sick. She said she left voice messages for YM. I got up & walked her down to her ride. I rmb the time was around 11am & by right, YM should be up by now so I was worried & went knocking on the door after washing up. I wanted to go down take a walk & buy food anyway so wanted to ask what to buy for her. The door was unlocked so I knocked & opened it. She was awake, texting while sitting & still covered by the blanket. I asked her what she wants to eat & then she told me we would need to meet 2 of her contacts later in the day. So quickly, off I went to buy food & coffee. Within an hr, I got back & YM already showered & changed. She was on a call & gave me a smile when we had eye contact. She was wearing a grey knit dress with a square neck cut tt showed just a glimpse of her cleavage. She matched the rather short tight-fiitting dress with a belt & imo, looked very presentable. There was also the little cabin-sized luggage which she sometimes bring along for her meeting. I quickly took a shower, changed & joined her at the table. She briefed me on our schedule, to meet 2 contacts & then possibly attend a dinner hosted by a local 高官. I was in the room when we met the 1st contact, YM introduced me & we began when the drinks were served. I took some notes & mainly acted as 补充 while YM led the meeting. Meeting ended just after an hour or so when the contact gave us a more revealing perspective of the current situation here. The meeting with the 2nd contact was at a non-corporate building. YM changed her attire, this was something she would do, to 'fit the taste & preference of the person or people she is meeting'. She came out of the bathroom wearing a maroon red satin cowl neck top with thin straps, prominent ear rings and ivory white pencil skirt. I did not see any bra strap so likely she was wearing a strapless bra. We met the assistant of the contact at the main lobby, she led us up to the meeting & later, I followed the assistant to a connecting room while YM alone entered the main room. She came out of the room after about 30min, asked me to check some stuffs for her & handed me a slip of paper. On the paper itself was something she wanted me to 'really check' without 引起别人的注意. I showed her my laptop screen moments later, she bends forward a little & moved to the right to kinda blocked the view while supporting herself with her hands on the table. After she took in what she needed to know, she went back to the main room & only came out again when the meeting ended. I did not even catch a glimpse of the person she was meeting but I also did not ask much. When we were back on the road, she debriefed me on what she heard from the person & I heard some bad news. The month of Oct & Nov, leading up to an important 中央 meeting & on the back of several 'scandals' (most of them of cos not reported), would be 'a test of our will' to say the least. Luckily we more or less clinched the big project or else 真的是要吃西北风了.
Old 19-11-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
pland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates bro, looking forward to more!
Old 26-11-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome experiences here.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 27-11-2021, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome... you really could compile into a novel. It'll sell very well... probably go viral.
Old 27-11-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
MisterTower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading your encounters bro, thanks!
Old 30-11-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So many happenings encountered, cheers!
Old 01-12-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the great updates bro... waiting for more juicy stuffs
Old 01-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
gotyourtip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro, and very well written too
Old 02-02-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Hope TS is not caught in some lockdown and can continue writing.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 02-02-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 11
Lazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to behold

Yes hope TS can continue sharing again soon. This is one of the few threads I check on every time I log on! Really appreciate the effort he makes to share.
Old 03-02-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
derrickvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share by TS, hoping for TS to continue too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1