The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 24-11-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I thought Ivy is okay unless she ballooned. I only tried her once when she used to share a place last year. Both about same body unless Ivy ballooned lah

Would you RTF? If her moans are still fake af I might not visit her again haha
my only complaint is that ivy got a bit fishy smell down..
Old 24-11-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
Next time must tell her to wash before going down 55555

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-11-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I thought Ivy is okay unless she ballooned. I only tried her once when she used to share a place last year. Both about same body unless Ivy ballooned lah

Would you RTF? If her moans are still fake af I might not visit her again haha
she looked okay with clothes on, but when she stripped got hanging belly all… haha.

no i won’t… yea her moans are fake af. Thinking i’ll have to stick with more costy ones but just on less frequency.
Old 24-11-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
yes linda is slimmer than ivy.. don’t think legal joints will be back that soon..
Oh i see…

Yea man, i hope next year at least ):
Old 24-11-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Between honey and Sofia.. which is better??
Old 24-11-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Between honey and Sofia.. which is better??
Subjective bro. I have tried Sofia but not Honey. So for me, Sofia better 😃
Old 24-11-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Fishy smell is already a warning sign that she is harbouring some bacterial infection... I would have siam far far away...moan or no moan

Unhealthy Vaginal Odors
If you notice any of these vaginal odors, you may want to contact your gynecologist.

Fishy. If your vaginal odor is running foul, like the smell of dead fish, it may be a sign of a more serious condition:
Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) is one possibility. BV is a bacterial infection that occurs when your healthy lactobacilli get out of balance and grow too much. Symptoms include thin vaginal discharge that has a strong fishy smell and a little itching or burning when you urinate. BV is treated with an antibiotic.
Trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted infection, is another possible explanation for a heavy fishy vaginal odor. Women with trichomoniasis may notice genital itching, burning, redness or soreness; urinary discomfort; and a clear, white, yellowish, or greenish vaginal discharge. Trichomoniasis is treatable with antibiotics.
Rotten, like bad meat. A forgotten tampon could be the cause of a putrid vaginal odor. (It happens more than you realize.) In addition to a very bad-smelling vaginal discharge that’s yellow, green, pink, gray, or brown, you may experience additional symptoms. These include fever, vaginal itching, pain urinating, pain around your pelvis or abdomen, redness around the genital area, and vaginal swelling. If you’re unable to easily retrieve the tampon and if you are experiencing these symptoms, call your doctor.

Source: https://www.morelandobgyn.com/blog/v...what-is-normal

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-11-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

IIRC some bros mention she does raw and even tries to sneak in herself. This line of work best not to provide raw or at least be particular on who you provide to.
Old 25-11-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there. No one really interest me. Cecelia was quite aggressive through. But I said no thanks.
Went to the Thai alley. But all doors closed.
Old 25-11-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Just went there. No one really interest me. Cecelia was quite aggressive through. But I said no thanks.
You sure it's Cecelia? I don't remember her being aggressive. . . .at least not to me lah haha

Anyway, if it's her then nice to know she's back.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-11-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cecilia is not aggressive.
Old 26-11-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_element View Post
Joyce also no longer at Jalan Sultan? Quit the scene?
ya she no more at jsp... last i heard is she at gm but that one is before covid.. now dunno liao... miss the fat backside and 100plus..
Old 26-11-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think that's not Cecelia. This one has short brown hair. Always seem to wear green.
Old 26-11-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
MrBush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Think that's not Cecelia. This one has short brown hair. Always seem to wear green.
If she's a bit chubby with a pale face, it's probably Happy. She's the only one who wears green all the time
Old 26-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 20
garagez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Is she the Amy from Bishan bomb shelter?

Yes i guess so from the description,
Run her own grandlink many years and now solo
She’s 50s
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1