The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
How come ah?

Are Malaysians more open than Sg?
i can 100% agree!
Old 03-12-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all

Bros, how would you read this?

Chatted up a girl from app. Asked if wanna get a drink together almost immediately. She asked what do I have in mind. I said let’s get a room since she can’t make earlier time a d there are restriction outside. Fast forward. She came late in the night. Chat a bit drank a bit. Got intimate but only till top half. Then she said it’s enough for the day. Stay abit more intimacy (but still can’t get pass anymore) but said it’s late needed to be back home. Whole things about an hr or so.

How would you read this? Disinterest yet doesn’t wish to outrightly reject?
Old 03-12-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post

Chatted up a girl from app. Asked if wanna get a drink together almost immediately. She asked what do I have in mind. I said let’s get a room since she can’t make earlier time a d there are restriction outside. Fast forward. She came late in the night. Chat a bit drank a bit. Got intimate but only till top half. Then she said it’s enough for the day. Stay abit more intimacy (but still can’t get pass anymore) but said it’s late needed to be back home. Whole things about an hr or so.

Try to date her again
Old 03-12-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She was rape baiting you. Be very very careful with this. She can already report you for molest. My suggestion is that you should not offend her. Let things die off naturally.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Try to date her again
Feel like she is disinterested. Very kind and nice response. Probably just gonna move on.
Old 05-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure if its me, but recently most of the dates seems to be after wine and dine only. Try to bring it to the next level also cant.

Last edited by fallen69angel; 05-12-2021 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-12-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Not sure if its me, but recentlt most of the dates seems to be after wine and dine only. Try to bring it to the next level also cant.
Just make sure they pay for their share lor. Ladies worth their salt usually don't have issues with this.
Old 05-12-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Not sure if its me, but recentlt most of the dates seems to be after wine and dine only. Try to bring it to the next level also cant.
I had one asking for Italian restaurant
I said I don't know how to appreciate Italian food but i don't mind meet there
She said usually guys foot the bill, I just lol and said provided if I suggested the place or else please go fly kite.

So yeah, some girls took this apps as a free dinner. She's not even a looker to begin with lol
Old 05-12-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
She said usually guys foot the bill, I just lol and said provided if I suggested the place or else please go fly kite.

So yeah, some girls took this apps as a free dinner. She's not even a looker to begin with lol
I pay for most of the times, most of them just sit and act blur when bill comes. After paying just say thank you.

I had one encounter:

Suggested to eat chong qing grilled fish, because its her fave. Ok chat, pictures off still never mind. She ordered one to share and extra when went to toilet.

Basically, she ordered 2 types of fish, mala chicken, vegetables, eggs and 3 other dishes. I had 2 spoons of rice and a piece of fish. Basically she finished EVERYTHING. I lost my appetite.

Still ask for tabao sauce to eat rice at home.

Wtf.
Old 06-12-2021, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok chat, pictures off still never mind

Wtf.
Baby Hippo is it?
Old 06-12-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I pay for most of the times, most of them just sit and act blur when bill comes. After paying just say thank you.

I had one encounter:

Suggested to eat chong qing grilled fish, because its her fave. Ok chat, pictures off still never mind. She ordered one to share and extra when went to toilet.

Basically, she ordered 2 types of fish, mala chicken, vegetables, eggs and 3 other dishes. I had 2 spoons of rice and a piece of fish. Basically she finished EVERYTHING. I lost my appetite.

Still ask for tabao sauce to eat rice at home.

Wtf.
Usually that's a pig. And don't expect them to provide room for any contributions from their end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post

I never minded paying. But when she makes it clear that I pay for her own discretions, that's red flag to stop meeting. This is very common with local women. I seldom see this with prc women. And when i pay for prc women, it usually ends with something sexual.
Old 08-12-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Usually that's a pig. And don't expect them to provide room for any contributions from their end.

I never minded paying. But when she makes it clear that I pay for her own discretions, that's red flag to stop meeting. This is very common with local women. I seldom see this with prc women. And when i pay for prc women, it usually ends with something sexual.
Not a pig, pretty slim girl but just dun understand how she can eat so much. But very turn off. Seems like i should start chatting with prcs. Lol
Old 08-12-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Baby Hippo is it?
No leh, quite slim, 157, 45 kg maybe
Old 08-12-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The mood is not right. You are not her type. Her mind is somewhere else.
Many possibilities. A man who is not desperate and harder to get is more attractive.
Old 08-12-2021, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays lots of free loaders and cheaters on internet.These people preyed on desperate guys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1