The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tinder girls, easier to fuck on second dates?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 09-08-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i do search from sugarbook and tinder but my first purpose is not to fuck them but to become friend with them
Old 09-08-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
I went into Tinder and exclude the maids, most of them are degree holders
yes so do in sbook
Old 09-08-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynwong View Post
just like strike toto, they cant win say its fake.
people heart is like that, cannot eat the grape then say the grape is sour
Old 09-08-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

easy or not depends on the people and how you tham the girl
Old 29-09-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore. Wrong thread. Paisehs

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)

Last edited by memorablez; 30-09-2021 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Ignore. Wrong thread. Paisehs
Old 29-09-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
McMahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
easy or not depends on the people and how you tham the girl
Very well said
Old 29-09-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
firerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just curious. Do you think you can bed them without spending $600 bucks per date? I.e at a lower cost.
Old 29-09-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1 View Post
Just curious. Do you think you can bed them without spending $600 bucks per date? I.e at a lower cost.
Bro, why do you have to spend $600 on a date? You bring her to fine dining, or you hired a limo driver?

Seriously, if you have to spend so much, then obviously you are doing it wrong. Its all about how much sexual desire you can fire up in the woman. If you can't do that, then you can spend $1,000 and still see no action.

I did hook one local teacher a few years back from one of the popular dating websites (Not Tinder). Took me 3 meet ups to bed her. Total I spent was less than $200. Yes, we fucked at Hotel81. You don't need a 5-star hotel.

Our first meet up was at a coffee joint. You don't need to spend $600 to drink coffee. Heck, you can even plan your first meet up at your neighborhood park. That's what I did with another gal. And its free.
Old 29-09-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
firerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Bro, why do you have to spend $600 on a date? You bring her to fine dining, or you hired a limo driver?

Seriously, if you have to spend so much, then obviously you are doing it wrong. Its all about how much sexual desire you can fire up in the woman. If you can't do that, then you can spend $1,000 and still see no action.

I did hook one local teacher a few years back from one of the popular dating websites (Not Tinder). Took me 3 meet ups to bed her. Total I spent was less than $200. Yes, we fucked at Hotel81. You don't need a 5-star hotel.

Our first meet up was at a coffee joint. You don't need to spend $600 to drink coffee. Heck, you can even plan your first meet up at your neighborhood park. That's what I did with another gal. And its free.
Haha bro I did not spend $600, the thread starter did. I was curious why he had to spend so much on dates lol. Haha anyway bro how do you amp sexual desire in a woman from your honest perspective? It will be interesting to hear.
Old 29-09-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all

Aiyo bros..... is common sense lah.... of course it is easier to bed girls if u are willing to spend money on her. Bring her to expensive high class restaurant, order a bottle of wine, talk like a very rich man. Your chance of bedding her will be very high. If after 2nd try, still cannot get, it just mean that the lady belongs to those experienced type, always play hard to get type. U need to spend more time and efforts to steal their hearts in order to bed them.

However, if u only bring her to hawker centre and order beer, chances is quite low. U can only bed her if u are a damn good sweet talker.

James
Old 29-09-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

wa any tips? 😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post

Old 29-09-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
Aiyo bros..... is common sense lah.... of course it is easier to bed girls if u are willing to spend money on her. Bring her to expensive high class restaurant, order a bottle of wine, talk like a very rich man. Your chance of bedding her will be very high. If after 2nd try, still cannot get, it just mean that the lady belongs to those experienced type, always play hard to get type. U need to spend more time and efforts to steal their hearts in order to bed them.

However, if u only bring her to hawker centre and order beer, chances is quite low. U can only bed her if u are a damn good sweet talker.

James
Unless.... Your date is a maid, then coffeeshop is OK. ✌️
Old 29-09-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

If you are spending $600 per date I rather you go find FL or something.
The fun of Tinder is to fish without spending FL money.

I have fuck girls on app even without going on any dates. just chat/sext online and meet up for sex. no dates at all.
Old 29-09-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
McMahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
If you are spending $600 per date I rather you go find FL or something.
The fun of Tinder is to fish without spending FL money.
You make a good point there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1