The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
saipot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tinder girls, easier to fuck on second dates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Unless.... Your date is a maid, then coffeeshop is OK. ✌️
If she is the maid of the a certain minister, you can ask her where she want to eat - hawker centre, coffee shop or food court
Old 30-09-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1 View Post
Haha bro I did not spend $600, the thread starter did. I was curious why he had to spend so much on dates lol. Haha anyway bro how do you amp sexual desire in a woman from your honest perspective? It will be interesting to hear.
I can see that there are already some bros here giving away very useful tips on how to turn a woman on in other threads. You can go search them out.

I'll just add on some of my own tips. First impression counts, so make sure that you look sharp and smell amazing on that first meetup. And try to avoid dinner date. Waste of money, and there will be plenty of awkward moments.

Meet at some secluded place. If she is willing to meet at these kind of places, then she's definitely game. Its easier to escalate from there. And for some bros, they meet straight at the hotel. Its child's play for them.

I hate to say this, but you do need to know how to sweet talk. Women are turned on by words. Throw some sweet compliments, crack some sexy humour, initiate lots of touching. If you are not touching her, that means you are friend-zoned. From touching, you can then test water. Push your boundaries step by step. Hand, arm, waist, inner thigh.... and see how far your lady is willing to go.

Be bold. Because pussies favor the brave.
Old 30-09-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Men are grown up sperm. Ladies are grown up eggs! The first to get into the egg wins!
Old 01-10-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Drink a cup of coffee and kiss in the car park. Then, go to hotel next.
Old 01-10-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
firerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
I can see that there are already some bros here giving away very useful tips on how to turn a woman on in other threads. You can go search them out.

I'll just add on some of my own tips. First impression counts, so make sure that you look sharp and smell amazing on that first meetup. And try to avoid dinner date. Waste of money, and there will be plenty of awkward moments.

Meet at some secluded place. If she is willing to meet at these kind of places, then she's definitely game. Its easier to escalate from there. And for some bros, they meet straight at the hotel. Its child's play for them.

I hate to say this, but you do need to know how to sweet talk. Women are turned on by words. Throw some sweet compliments, crack some sexy humour, initiate lots of touching. If you are not touching her, that means you are friend-zoned. From touching, you can then test water. Push your boundaries step by step. Hand, arm, waist, inner thigh.... and see how far your lady is willing to go.

Thanks bro! you have summarised seduction in one simple post. Appreciate it. Up your points.
Old 01-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

I never have such luck. In fact, is even very hard to even get their HP/Watsapp. Most girls tend to ghost you after sometime. Share more tips please!!!
Old 01-10-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I find a lot of them want long term relationship , to be their bf and marriage.

I met one PRC last time on wechat asking for r/s but of cos i din want so later she just disappeared.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

my girl in sugarbook, sex on first date, second too long
Old 02-10-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Men are grown up sperm. Ladies are grown up eggs! The first to get into the egg wins!
if sperm meet egg then is really drastic woo haa
Old 02-10-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saipot View Post
If she is the maid of the a certain minister, you can ask her where she want to eat - hawker centre, coffee shop or food court
hmm...they not so choosy compare to other girls
Old 02-10-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

money is good way of impressing but not long term way
Old 02-10-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I find a lot of them want long term relationship , to be their bf and marriage.

I met one PRC last time on wechat asking for r/s but of cos i din want so later she just disappeared.
Take it as a good sign that they disappear. safe your time also. i would say that that there are more girls looking for serious r/s then those down to fuck.
The game get interesting with those half half girls, normally a good girl but become a slut when you press the correct buttons. those girls also become more sticky in the long run.
Old 04-10-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
my girl in sugarbook, sex on first date, second too long
How much to pay to get into sugarbook?
Old 06-10-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
I never have such luck. In fact, is even very hard to even get their HP/Watsapp. Most girls tend to ghost you after sometime. Share more tips please!!!
What kind of tips would you like to know? Maybe I can help.
Old 07-10-2021, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
If you are spending $600 per date I rather you go find FL or something.
The fun of Tinder is to fish without spending FL money.

I have fuck girls on app even without going on any dates. just chat/sext online and meet up for sex. no dates at all.
Many GCP on Tinder explicitly saying no to fwb. Should I just ignore that?

How to tell it the ladies are DTF?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1