The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: girls love to BJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If u really like n enjoy bbbj from yr exes , why then did u marry yr wife who don't like to do it for u ??
Bro are u married? Haha. Things change after marriage...
Old 24-11-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Unfortunately all good things come to end. After a while, she suddenly stopped bjing me.
Eventually they will use bj as a secret weapon if they ever need something from us.
Old 24-11-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Bro you power sia , swallow yr own cum. i kena once after i CIM, my GF
immediately french me. i thought she had swallowed but instead she filled my mouth with my cum,
i just cruised on and spitted out when went down on her shortly after frenching .
i know if i kick up a fuss, she probably will refuse CIM
Ok lah bro, that's the thrill part about sex. Must try everything then can share over here. I still have other nice experience but not related to this thread. I even try before my fb rim my asshole, sit onto my cock and start to ride and we french like nobody business. Saliva passing in between our mouths. The best part is after I do my big business shortly before shower. But got wash clean clean with antiseptic soap lah. Haha

Last edited by alvi23; 24-11-2021 at 07:15 PM. Reason: typo error on the share word
Old 24-11-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
hahah, i kena same experience from a lover who loves CIM, didnt know she didnt swallow during one of the CIM. wipe finished she keep inside her mouth. come cuddle suddenly french me and unload my load back to me. to and fro 2 to 3 rounds in the mouth then she finally swallowed and let out evil grin and said "sweet hor?"
Haha thought CIM only in AV. Never have the experience to CIM in my whole life. The ex who bbbj me warned me before not to think of CIM else never bbbj again. So sad.
Old 24-11-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Haha thought CIM only in AV. Never have the experience to CIM in my whole life. The ex who bbbj me warned me before not to think of CIM else never bbbj again. So sad.
No bro...CIM is for real one not only in AV...most like n enjoy bbbj esp the notti ones...usually when they blow yr dick they will let shoot inside their mouth but whether they swallow or not depends on their mood n yr relationship to her...if she likes u a lot she would but most do not swallow

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-11-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No bro...CIM is for real one not only in AV...most like n enjoy bbbj esp the notti ones...usually when they blow yr dick they will let shoot inside their mouth but whether they swallow or not depends on their mood n yr relationship to her...if she likes u a lot she would but most do not swallow
haha, i can only envy then. i got 7 gf including my wife only one loves to BBBJ but not CIM.
Old 25-11-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, quite true, that is why I said it is kinda of a power trip for them when they bj, more so when they suck you dry after fj and cim as icing on the cake.

Tbh though I think most women just get tired of performing once a relationship hits the stable long term phase. Guess it gets even worse when they have to take care of children.

Haizz. Great memories though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Eventually they will use bj as a secret weapon if they ever need something from us.
Old 25-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
All my exes love and readily give bj to me. Except my wife. Fml.
lol that must be your karma for not appreciating your EXs BJ effort!
just kidding bro !
Old 25-11-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post

Next time they blowing you wanna cum just tarik your facial expression la. Drink loads of pineapple juice beforehand

I trained my lovers to try cim. Play with cum in mouth. Swallow. Drool out and simba smear on their bodies.

Once they get cheeky tho.......they will keep sucking even after you cum (ultimate soul sucking experience)
Old 26-11-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvi23 View Post
Ok lah bro, that's the thrill part about sex. Must try everything then can share over here. I still have other nice experience but not related to this thread. I even try before my fb rim my asshole, sit onto my cock and start to ride and we french like nobody business. Saliva passing in between our mouths. The best part is after I do my big business shortly before shower. But got wash clean clean with antiseptic soap lah. Haha
i remb once i met this gal at my workplace area, within 2 weeks i managed to score an ONS, came once on the bed and she asked me to CIM and she swallowed it all, proceed to bathroom together to shower and while she was on the toliet bowl peeing she grabbed me and gave me another bbbj on the spot and CIM again, screwed all night and my legs went jelly and shooting blanks by the 4th shot.
Old 26-11-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
roninrunning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

years back, my then gf wasn’t into bj even after some persuasion. so didn’t want to force her and left it at that. then one day we met up to go hari raya house visiting. after a month of not touching each other because of fasting we quickly started making out at the back of a double decker bus. then to my surprise she suddenly stopped frenching me and told me she wanted to go down on me. she unzipped my pants and started blowing me. mind you she was wearing her tight baju kurung which was such a turn on. that was the start of her giving me bjs whenever we make out
Old 27-11-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninrunning View Post
years back, my then gf wasn’t into bj even after some persuasion. so didn’t want to force her and left it at that. then one day we met up to go hari raya house visiting. after a month of not touching each other because of fasting we quickly started making out at the back of a double decker bus. then to my surprise she suddenly stopped frenching me and told me she wanted to go down on me. she unzipped my pants and started blowing me. mind you she was wearing her tight baju kurung which was such a turn on. that was the start of her giving me bjs whenever we make out
Wat made her change her mind leh abt bbbj-ing u ??? ...wow !..must be damn exciting for both of u for her to giv u a bbbj in a double-decker bus in a tight baju kurung in the middle of the day when u can be caught by other bus paxs in the notti act

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-11-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Before marriage, full of excitement will still have surprise BBBJ under the blanket etc. now after marriage with kids, BJ = dirty -.-
Old 27-11-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
doingitforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I still remember my first CIM was with my fling. The moment she tell you that she don’t do it for her bf the feeling more shiok. Hahaha
Old 30-11-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
roninrunning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wat made her change her mind leh abt bbbj-ing u ??? ...wow !..must be damn exciting for both of u for her to giv u a bbbj in a double-decker bus in a tight baju kurung in the middle of the day when u can be caught by other bus paxs in the notti act
maybe she just wanted to please me that day and feeling horny after not making out for a month made her want to try. yes it was such a turn on that i can still remember how it felt the first time her lips wrapped around my cock. i remember feeling super turned on on how naughty it was considering we were on the way to my home with her meeting my family for the first time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1