The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: girls love to BJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkendon View Post
I know that many guys love this especially as the front entertainment prior to real sex. But many girls seem not really enjoy to help out other than she is in mensus and no choice. Why girl do not like BJ?
What a retard question

Is up to personal preference
Old 09-08-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9026 / Power: 12
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

Most girls doesn’t like to Perform bj la! You think JAV meh,
Old 10-08-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
What happen if the guy's is too hairy there, would you still BJ for him?
depends on how hairy and how long the dick is? if wanna deepthroat or if the dick is not very long, then it definitely cannot be hairy.
Old 10-08-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post
Ya, i encounter a few of my ex. They dont like to BJ. There is 1 which i dated she also married. She told me she dont BJ for her husband but she do it to me.
Old 10-08-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Among all my Ex GFs, only 1 enjoyed and would want to BJ me, she gets
turn on when she is sucking cock, the rest all said they BJ me because
they just wanted to please me. But everyone love cunnilingus.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Mine actually do enjoy bj, she get extremely wet after bj and would just hop onto me.
Old 10-08-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Among all my Ex GFs, only 1 enjoyed and would want to BJ me, she gets
turn on when she is sucking cock, the rest all said they BJ me because
they just wanted to please me. But everyone love cunnilingus.
So lucky. Some of my ex i have to finger them high, then at the same time put my cock into their mouth. If not they wont suck, at most hj till i hard then enter her.
Old 10-08-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

you da man...! grats bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Ya, i encounter a few of my ex. They dont like to BJ. There is 1 which i dated she also married. She told me she dont BJ for her husband but she do it to me.
Old 10-08-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

I guess I have just been lucky off late. Recently all those that I have been meeting insist on opening my zippers immediately and suck my cock. All Three of them. My cock gets kissed before our lips meet. The chats do not go as when are we meeting next but when can I suck or kiss your cock again. Just pure luck I guess…. And they want more each time.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post

I also agree lo. Most of my exs including my current wife also don't like to bj. Some give to return favor or when asked but never initiate at all.

Except for one ex, always bj and never complain at all. Also ownself take initiative to bj without me asking. But she is the type that bj then her pussy will be super wet. So maybe it's a turn on for her hence she likes to bj.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

If a girl doesn't like to give BJ I'll ghost them. Personally, I keep my area clean so no problem yet.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 11-08-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 6
evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!

Want the girl to bj than make sure its very clean.. and dont suddenly push it deep in.

Imagine you eating banana and someone push it in suddenly, u feel good?
Old 11-08-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tess97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the guy is well groomed, clean & no odd smell then sure BJ is fun. prefer giving bj than receiving cunnilingus
Old 11-08-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
haaha this depends on the girl tho, i love to bj but if the guy's dick is not clean then its a no. and the guy cannot just stand there when im bjing la. getting wet while bjing is all about making the girl horny i guess, some girls get horny from sucking, some get horny from what the guy does!
Yea agreed the man cannot just lie down and do nothing. 69 loh! problem solved

last time my girl always chid me saying that I stared too hard at the sight of her bjing and is making her shy so she'll throw a pillow over my face. Again 69 solves the problem hahaha

But during 69, the girl should be on top tho, otherwise she might choke. Unless thats your thing hehe
Old 11-08-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
did you have to slowly train her?
or she managed to "self upgrade" her level?
I wouldn't call it training lah, but basically guide her until she got muscle memory and becomes a habit loh. And also make her enjoy the bj process.

After that is auto pilot already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1