The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: girls love to BJ?

My gf likes to BJ + CIM. ( at the start she dun like but now ok )She always try to come over and stay over or want me to stay over.. But of course she wants smth in return. So I rub her puss (she prefer finger instead of tongue which is good cos I prefer hand haha )until she happy then she suck for me. 69, standing, lying down, helicopter u name it. She also brings along her sexy lacy bra/panties cos I like when black/ dark blue bra matches her tan skin. She’s slim and sexy IMO and tan. Cup maybe between B-C. Quite big for her size honestly

When I cum she just go straight deepthroat and then motion up and down till every drop is out. Or sometimes I tell her when cum u go up and down sensually but after i shoot I force her whole head down with both hand ( or another hand grab her boobs ) and then watch her hands grabbing my thigh or butt like she’s struggling. She’s Iikes to be dominated.

Wonder how long can this last :P and any suggestion for other cool position? I’m thinking of her lying flat on the bed while I facefk from the top.
Old 11-08-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
So lucky. Some of my ex i have to finger them high, then at the same time put my cock into their mouth. If not they wont suck, at most hj till i hard then enter her.
haha yesss either finger me or hold my head/hair and guide the bj

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynwong View Post
Want the girl to bj than make sure its very clean.. and dont suddenly push it deep in.

Imagine you eating banana and someone push it in suddenly, u feel good?
this depends on the girl, so ask first!
Old 11-08-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post

Ya they like this

this depends on the girl, so ask first!
And yes. Dun suddenly force it quite fked up unless she’s okay hah
Old 11-08-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
My gf likes to BJ + CIM. ( at the start she dun like but now ok )She always try to come over and stay over or want me to stay over.. But of course she wants smth in return. So I rub her puss (she prefer finger instead of tongue which is good cos I prefer hand haha )until she happy then she suck for me. 69, standing, lying down, helicopter u name it. She also brings along her sexy lacy bra/panties cos I like when black/ dark blue bra matches her tan skin. She’s slim and sexy IMO and tan. Cup maybe between B-C. Quite big for her size honestly

When I cum she just go straight deepthroat and then motion up and down till every drop is out. Or sometimes I tell her when cum u go up and down sensually but after i shoot I force her whole head down with both hand ( or another hand grab her boobs ) and then watch her hands grabbing my thigh or butt like she’s struggling. She’s Iikes to be dominated.

Wonder how long can this last :P and any suggestion for other cool position? I’m thinking of her lying flat on the bed while I facefk from the top.
What's helicopter?!
Old 12-08-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
I love it specially when i wanted to cum, i will grab your head and cum deep into you throat.
Old 13-08-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I love it specially when i wanted to cum, i will grab your head and cum deep into you throat.
haha yes. this is my fave way. i hate it when the guys tell me they are cumming LOL. i rather they just grab my head and force it deep so i know without them saying.
Old 13-08-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

agreed that receiving bj from ladies are a hit or miss, those who enjoy giving with a no questions asked attitude usually get turned by the act itself while the other group would do it like "return favor" but they wont go all out to please.

the best is getting a bj with all the eye contact and seeing her cfm face makes me damm high as fuck, when cumming she make sure to milk me dry sucking and swallowing all my cum.

another experience i had with a fwb was that she will switch between blow and handjob and when cumming she would use her palm to block the cum shot and subsequently milk me with her hands which i feel somewhat unsatisfied.

any bros ever tried what your own cum taste like?
Old 15-08-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Think local girl don't like to bj. I got many gf only one love to bj me. Rest keep asking and lick for them they also don't bj for me. I even bring it to their mouth. My dick is hairless and clean. Think prc is more receptive to bj than local
Old 16-08-2021, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

According to my wife. it's not like or don't like to suck. it's the respond they are looking out for. like we licking them don't give us any pleasure at all, but we feel good when we know our women are being pleasured, and when we know our women are pleasured and horny, we ownself get more horny, and we want more and will do more, we slurp her juice we ass lick them, and not even think about hygiene right?. the girl have the same thought..

Hence. if she likes you, she will even rim your ass following through with your reaction. hence, say if you manage to get your cock in your girls mouth. How well she going to do it is how you will react.. if lay there relax enjoying a good suck.. likely not getting anymore.. But if you show her and reacted that you're feeling pleasured and feeling really high (Fake it if you have to), then she will go further.

and in the long run. if you reacted most pleasured when she suck you, then she will always suck and may come out with all kinds of technique, and it's not that she likes to suck cock, as she sucks because she likes you, she loves you, and want to pleasure you.
Old 16-08-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Think local girl don't like to bj. I got many gf only one love to bj me. Rest keep asking and lick for them they also don't bj for me. I even bring it to their mouth. My dick is hairless and clean. Think prc is more receptive to bj than local
i guess they just find it disgusting but for me i would never say no to eating her which i thoroughly enjoy watching her moan and squirm wryly till she reach the big O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
According to my wife. it's not like or don't like to suck. it's the respond they are looking out for. like we licking them don't give us any pleasure at all, but we feel good when we know our women are being pleasured, and when we know our women are pleasured and horny, we ownself get more horny, and we want more and will do more, we slurp her juice we ass lick them, and not even think about hygiene right?. the girl have the same thought..

Hence. if she likes you, she will even rim your ass following through with your reaction. hence, say if you manage to get your cock in your girls mouth. How well she going to do it is how you will react.. if lay there relax enjoying a good suck.. likely not getting anymore.. But if you show her and reacted that you're feeling pleasured and feeling really high (Fake it if you have to), then she will go further.

and in the long run. if you reacted most pleasured when she suck you, then she will always suck and may come out with all kinds of technique, and it's not that she likes to suck cock, as she sucks because she likes you, she loves you, and want to pleasure you.
yesh it goes both ways bro, just like you said you want to pleasure her and vice-versa, in fact when shes very wet its easier for them to cum then just intercourse alone.
Old 16-08-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post

wow, bro !!...so well said n described by u ...that's exactly wat happens n how shiokk the gals n wives will feel when u lick their pussies n they bbbj u back in return

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-08-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
That why we find FL. Money do talking.
Old 16-08-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
agreed that receiving bj from ladies are a hit or miss, those who enjoy giving with a no questions asked attitude usually get turned by the act itself while the other group would do it like "return favor" but they wont go all out to please.

the best is getting a bj with all the eye contact and seeing her cfm face makes me damm high as fuck, when cumming she make sure to milk me dry sucking and swallowing all my cum.

another experience i had with a fwb was that she will switch between blow and handjob and when cumming she would use her palm to block the cum shot and subsequently milk me with her hands which i feel somewhat unsatisfied.

any bros ever tried what your own cum taste like?
Another good sharing n well described by bro HS82 of gals giving us bbbj...yes, it is v. true...from feedback from the horses' mouth, those horny ones with high libido (HSD) who love their guys n love the act, will blow their guys willingly without any questions asked abt hygiene or the salty urine smell of their dicks n will enjoy n get their pussies wet while doing so ...of course there r others who don't enjoy it but still do it out of duty for their man n even some others who refuse to do it at all for their guys due to hygiene concerns

guys' cum smell is not sweet like sugar but it seems the gals either find it smells or tastes pleasant or erotic enough like raw egg white just broken out of the egg shell for them to don't mind swallow all of them down their throats for their man to see n to make them happy when their guys shoot their loads in waves into their mouths ...a win win situation for both gf/bf or husband/wife

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-08-2021 at 11:38 AM.
Old 16-08-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
haha yes. this is my fave way. i hate it when the guys tell me they are cumming LOL. i rather they just grab my head and force it deep so i know without them saying.
I love it too, i also no time to say i about to cum. I just grab her head and release into her mouth
Old 17-08-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Another good sharing n well described by bro HS82 of gals giving us bbbj...yes, it is v. true...from feedback from the horses' mouth, those horny ones with high libido (HSD) who love their guys n love the act, will blow their guys willingly without any questions asked abt hygiene or the salty urine smell of their dicks n will enjoy n get their pussies wet while doing so ...of course there r others who don't enjoy it but still do it out of duty for their man n even some others who refuse to do it at all for their guys due to hygiene concerns

guys' cum smell is not sweet like sugar but it seems the gals either find it smells or tastes pleasant or erotic enough like raw egg white just broken out of the egg shell for them to don't mind swallow all of them down their throats for their man to see n to make them happy when their guys shoot their loads in waves into their mouths ...a win win situation for both gf/bf or husband/wife
actually, i always kpo go ask the gals who bj for me, they say the cum's taste differs from guy to guy dependent on what their diet is, some is sweet, some salty, some sourish and some spicy too (no points for guessing ate too much mala)

my gals said they like my cum maybe cause i have a sweet tooth haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1