The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify
Wechat/Line china investment scams?

Hi bros, sharing my experiences of a potential scam(s) on wechat/line.

so this happened twice.

both instances, china female contact added me, chatted over a period of 3 weeks for one instance, 3 months over the next. Talked about things such as work, interests, food, etc. seemed pretty genuine and legit friend typre convo.
suddenly out of nowhere ask if i am familiar with investments/stock/crypto.
then said got lobang and ask me to invest. The way they went about it quite aggro. Once they brought it up didnt seem to stop. Instantly felt something off.
told them not interested and was immediately insulted.
Ceased contact.

wondering if any bros experienced?? New type of scam where they try to be friendly first? Dont make sense sia to put so much effort just for online scams....
Old 28-08-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wechat/Line china investment scams?

its been around for ages...baidu, and plenty of answers. they chat wif ya for mths to bulit your 'trust', juz like u said. 1 ting i noticed bout, they dun chat during certain timings of the day;12-2pm or after office hrs. tats the red flag. these r grp of chatters behind desktop, job is to chit chat and fish potential victims.
Old 20-09-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ts. I implored you to ignore totally. Its definitely a scam. The pics used probably are fake too. I was once a victim. And thus is money you can never get back because technically its impossible to get back. They would show you a few stocks thats performing quite well. Most if not all of these stocks are those listed in hkse and usually penny or small cap stocks. Then when they seemed to get your trust already, and when you are ready to buy, they would ask you to buy one that will do very well during the day u bought and then next day it crashed. And they even ask you throw in all your savings etc. They damn black heart. Its a syndicate. During the while process they may also show you how rich they are, how pretty they are, how they want to be your gf or mistress, which are all fake. The best thing is even after you bought, they will ask you to show your stock purchase record and they will give you all kinds of excuse why they need it. The real answer is of course they need to use that to get their commission from the syndicate. Thankfully when i was about to buy during then my broker told me that stock had been blacklisted and asked me who told me to buy. Of course i just said an insider friend. But im still stupid enough to buy though i reduce my original volume to a fifth. There are reports of people losing over a few hundred thousands on this. For mine, the person even sent voice messages etc, and can chat regardless of the hours making you think its really real. The only thing they do not dare is video call which is another tell tale sign. The so call girl even chatted with me for 6 months before i fell into the trap. Im an avid investor myself and i even fall for such trap because of one word - lust and also just sway timing because i just broke off with a real prc gf weeks ago. The scam started off with some girl messaging me "mistaking" me for another person. From then on i avoid all unknown phone numbers thats coming from china or HK. Ever since that incident I received another 3 such whatsapp messages from 3 "girls". One including wechat even. Im not ashamed to say im stupid here but just want to forewarn all to safeguard your money. Well, if its really a pretty girl who can stand in front of you and let you fuck umpteen times then that might be more worthy even if kena cheated as compared to this kind of senseless texts.
Old 28-09-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
iskandarsleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1001 ways to scam, these Tiongs!
Old 29-09-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its not something new, sweet voices......just play along to pass time....
Old 29-09-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
upooz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

most of china ppl are scammer, dont ever trust such like china girl
Old 29-09-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Got a friend kenna before one of this investment scam by a china lady previously. But he got to meet up with her and have sex with her. When she ask for him to invest he disappear into thin air. End up the scammer kenna scam.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 29-09-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
rampage333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrampage333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think nowadays they no longer have the 12-2pm and after 6pm missing de. Now wah literally can talk to you whole day then ask u do investment
Old 06-10-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Haha wow thanks for all the replies guys, when I was initially exposed to this I thought how can someone be so free, back then had no idea this existed...
Many experience bros out here thanks for the insight
Old 09-10-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
gimmeakiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Got a friend kenna before one of this investment scam by a china lady previously. But he got to meet up with her and have sex with her. When she ask for him to invest he disappear into thin air. End up the scammer kenna scam.
Well done your friend!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1