The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Without the legit presence of KTV and clubs, where you guys drown in booze?

If the girls have a choice, they rather play less and earn more as compared to last time. Nowadays, NEW NORMAL is to book them out for drinks and other activities instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
There are still a few gems around as I discovered, but pity is the lack of playful girls left these days to entertain you.
Old 10-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Without the legit presence of KTV and clubs, where you guys drown in booze?

Any exciting places tonight?
Old 10-10-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
If the girls have a choice, they rather play less and earn more as compared to last time. Nowadays, NEW NORMAL is to book them out for drinks and other activities instead.
Yes, in those bistros they really will lure you into those exorbitant booking fees of Hundreds.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any drinking activity today???
Old 07-11-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, in those bistros they really will lure you into those exorbitant booking fees of Hundreds.
Some don’t put 10% service charge in their advertising pamphlets plus the purchase of compulsory food items. Plus the girls and waitress are recycled
Old 08-11-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 8
Herald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Some don’t put 10% service charge in their advertising pamphlets plus the purchase of compulsory food items. Plus the girls and waitress are recycled
Somemore the girls there eat and drink most of it......
Old 08-11-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Somemore the girls there eat and drink most of it......

Still there will be willing buyers ,wonder dine at 2 SMM can they adhere or follow saf law number 7 lol
Old 09-11-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Seems to have alot of raids goin on these days, best those who are drinking in those areas be extra cautious.
Old 14-11-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Any drinking activity today?
Old 18-11-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

any places to recommend?
Old 18-11-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

I supposed next week is the end of the extended extended safety measures. I hope the gov just open up and relax everything. The safety measures are not helping anything at all as the results also not coming down or anything.
The death rate also did not increase or anything. They should just report those died due to COVID only and not because of covid complications. Those with complications will still die with or without covid why scare the citizens. Follow Australia, lockdown those unvaccinated instead of creating so many troubles for the 80+% who already follow the law.

The safe ambassadors are also not effective as they are not performing their job too, even though they know people can still get into the hawker center from behind where there are no safe ambassadors or at times when there are not safe ambassadors. So got control is the same as no control at all. They know it and also hack care so why bother to waste country money by hiring such people. Just don't put to wayang and at our nation's cost. Just open and stop paying those safe ambassadors.

Anyway think I have resolved the VPN problem by using another link to get into sammyboy. So back to the main point any plans on sat if any?
Old 20-11-2021, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Now more and more pub ( bistro ) open , and most of them will not force customers to order food or inject gst charge .

Recently go to golden mile tower , a new pub bistro just open. Ask me must buy food. Somemore still have gst charge. And pple smoke inside . 3 red for me.

I told them why force to buy food , then they say cause open bistro mean sell food . I told them off you go restaurant can just order drink or not , you go food court can just order drink or not.

I told them your business model is so wrong as now more And more playground open without asking customer to buy food . After that i did not go there anymore since there are more and more option .
Old 20-11-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Now more and more pub ( bistro ) open , and most of them will not force customers to order food or inject gst charge .

Recently go to golden mile tower , a new pub bistro just open. Ask me must buy food. Somemore still have gst charge. And pple smoke inside . 3 red for me.

I told them why force to buy food , then they say cause open bistro mean sell food . I told them off you go restaurant can just order drink or not , you go food court can just order drink or not.

I told them your business model is so wrong as now more And more playground open without asking customer to buy food . After that i did not go there anymore since there are more and more option .

Power la bro. We should treat them like this. If we find it ridiculous we should start telling them off and not be "good, kind and easy to bully" Singaporean anymore. FNB how can force people to buy food. Only they themselves enforce such rules. So if we don't buy what can they do? Chase us away? Don't forget the GST and 10% service charge is already giving them face already. They are in service line after all should do all out to make customers happy. If not happy then just go off and don't support them again and tell ur friends and others too so they no businesses at all. Don't they know they are in FNB service line.

Btw what is the pub name u went to. Just to take note and avoid there.
Old 20-11-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Today feel like drinking and destressing. Any places to recommend. I only know two places but not sure of the situations there now.

Golden mile still got places to drink???

Hong Lim the yumi still there???
Old 20-11-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Power la bro. We should treat them like this. If we find it ridiculous we should start telling them off and not be "good, kind and easy to bully" Singaporean anymore. FNB how can force people to buy food. Only they themselves enforce such rules. So if we don't buy what can they do? Chase us away? Don't forget the GST and 10% service charge is already giving them face already. They are in service line after all should do all out to make customers happy. If not happy then just go off and don't support them again and tell ur friends and others too so they no businesses at all. Don't they know they are in FNB service line.

Btw what is the pub name u went to. Just to take note and avoid there.
The bistro name is call Urban . At basement . Gm tower.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1