The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
spencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Let's Show Your Sperm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
You take these for body building purpose or for more sperm?

And how old are you and how many times do you masturbate daily?
I don't do body building, I take them daily as health supplements and also to have better immunity. Been a routine for years.

I am a sugar daddy...you should be able to second guess my age in terms of health and wealth too
Old 28-09-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
theloverboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerlee79 View Post
I just masturbated as I've the urge to do so. 2 days worth of sperm stored inside my testicles.

Thick and hot sperm oozing out from my penis. Is it alot of sperm? Is my sperm healthy?

Till date, I've made 3 girls pregnant with my sperm. Based on my calculation, 2 girls were impregnated by me just having sex with them 1 time and another girl after 2 times of sex after I have cream pied and shot deep inside their vaginas. I should be very fertile.

My penis may not be considered as very long and huge. But it is very strong and can load lots of sperm. My penis and sperm have been lucky to have seen and entered many beautiful girls' vaginas. Only if my penis has eyes and could see. Hahaha!!!

We have discussions on Let's Show Our Penis. Now it's time to discuss and Let's Show Our Sperm! Come on, guys! Please don't be shy about it and masturbate now, show and compare your sperm too!

Please upped me if you like my sperm. Thank you bros!
Damn bro,

What supplement you take . mind sharing it ?
Old 28-09-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Guys, other than supplements, like what TS mentioned, hold it in for a few days and you can cum bucket loads of sperm. Nothing beats natural supplement.
Old 28-09-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I don't do body building, I take them daily as health supplements and also to have better immunity. Been a routine for years.

I am a sugar daddy...you should be able to second guess my age in terms of health and wealth too
Bro, you're 宝刀未老! Can share where did you bought the supplements from?
Old 28-09-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

GOODNESS! Are you sure those aren't white glue???
Old 28-09-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

TS should try to refrain from ejaculation for a month.
that would be interesting
Old 28-09-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

spencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qissyalynne View Post
GOODNESS! Are you sure those aren't white glue???
Those are genuine hot sperm freshly cum out from my penis. They aren’t white glue but it’s sticky enough to stick onto any girl’s cunt. Once stuck inside their canal, the sperm will swim deep, hard and fast inside them and find its way into their eggs and fertilise them to become another Hooman
Old 28-09-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Bro, you're 宝刀未老! Can share where did you bought the supplements from?
Normal supplements just Multi vitamins A,B,C,D and other minerals found at Guardian or Watsons. My sperm flows thickly and shoots loads of them…the envy of many men and put to shame many boys to make them insecure. Hahaha!
Old 28-09-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Those are genuine hot sperm freshly cum out from my penis. They aren’t white glue but it’s sticky enough to stick onto any girl’s cunt. Once stuck inside their canal, the sperm will swim deep, hard and fast inside them and find its way into their eggs and fertilise them to become another Hooman
wow. shocked.... just shocked...
Old 28-09-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Let's Show Your Sperm

Quote:
Originally Posted by theloverboy View Post
Damn bro,

What supplement you take . mind sharing it ?
I’ll sometimes take bird nest, abalones and shark fins as they provide great proteins.
Old 28-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qissyalynne View Post
wow. shocked.... just shocked...
At 49 of age, still going strong. Let’s sow my seeds to where it’s needed. Hahaha
Old 28-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Let's Show Your Sperm

Showing some aftermath pics after ejaculation. Sperm dripping down from my penis after ejaculation. Cum Dripping! And yes, the size of my testicles…this ball is on the left.
Enjoy.
Old 28-09-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Some more pics of cum dripping down from my penis. Full frontal pic. And squeezing those naughty sperm…ahhhh! Those soldiers. Lol
Old 28-09-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wahhhh....looks like the amount of glue I buy from Daiso....

Quote:
Some more pics of cum dripping down from my penis. Full frontal pic. And squeezing those naughty sperm…ahhhh! Those soldiers. Lol

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-09-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I take multi-vitamins tablet, 1 x Vitamin C 1000mg plus Zinc, 1 x Vitamin B+ and 1 x Vitamin D tablet daily.

Normal supplements just Multi vitamins A,B,C,D and other minerals found at Guardian or Watsons.
Bro, I bought the Guardian's brand of multi-vitamins tablet, Vitamin C 1000mg plus Zinc and Vitamin B+. But they don't have Vitamin D.

May I know which brand of Vitamin D did you take?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1