The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hubby & I

Nice, new camping spot
Old 09-11-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

omg. that's my dream too....
Old 09-11-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyytan View Post
H smiled and gestured me to look at my phone, he was messaging me about what to do next. H asked me to elevate my feet on the stretcher of the table, cross my right leg over my left and shift my weight to the left, I followed suit. I am showing a lot of skin, and maybe even my panty (mask wearing made me more daring!). H's eyes lit up and stared at my legs, and discreetly looked around to check if anyone else noticed. I could see the growth in his crotch, teasing him made me horny too. Another couple came in shortly and I caught the guy taking a few looks at me.

We left about 10 mins later and H drove to a quiet part of a multi-storey car park. H said he needed to "release" now. We went to the back seat, I pulled down his pants and his dick sprung up. I teased him further by using the tip of my tongue to lightly lick his penis head. H moaned softly and there is a lot pre-cum. As I stroked his penis, I told him a guy was staring at me earlier. "What! Why didn't you tell me?! your panty was slightly exposed!" H was feeling upset, jealous and horny at the same time. I wanted to reply but H grabbed my head and pushed his dick into my mouth to shut me up, while his other hand groped my butt and boobs. H cummed quite quickly, and I swallowed his cum (didn't taste too bad due to his good diet). I could tell he was feeling better, we cleaned up and left quickly. 

I am turning him into a pervert and H is bringing out my dark side... 
The next update should be you not wearing anything underneath, showing off your clean shaven pussy. And instead of doing it in the car, you do it outside the car.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady

Last edited by Piledriver; 09-11-2021 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-11-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
candee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadbod40 View Post
Nice story sis! Care to share your vital stats too?
Yes, please share sis
Old 09-11-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Nice story. Now when we go out need to look out for lady with short skirt and fair skin sexy legs
Old 09-11-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 6
cyytan is one of the Best!cyytan is one of the Best!cyytan is one of the Best!

hmm... my vital stats help in your imagination? haha... here you go, 160 cm petite, B cup only, 33-24-33...
Old 09-11-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
The next update should be you not wearing anything underneath, showing off your clean shaven pussy. And instead of doing it in the car, you do it outside the car.
daring but not that daring... love to tease hubby by showing just a little, enough to make him aroused and make him turn purple... :P
Old 09-11-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Episode 2 - Spice Up

(stories based on actual events with a little exaggeration)

H and I returned home with a lot of questions in our minds and had love making sessions in the afternoon and night. We had never done it 3 times in a day! Why & how did this little adventure spice up our sex life? So strange, yet we were eager for the next one. H was browsing my wardrobe looking for the next "costume", and picked out a white flared pleated skirt.

H: "this looks good and goes well with this white drape top" (holding both up)

C: "white on white, funny hor and that is equally short as the denim skirt!"

H: "try them, you will look fabulous in these, bun up your hair and wear glasses, you will look like a teacher" (I wear contact lens, glasses to act cute only)

C: "where do you want me to go in these?"

H: "hmm... I will think about it"

It was a weekend morning and H suggested we take a bus to town. I dressed up as he wanted, pink bra and thong, and silver sneakers. With the bun up hair and specs, I did look like a young preschool teacher. The hemline of the flared pleated skirt is about mid-thigh. It was a double decker bus, we were the last to board and H suggested we go to the upper deck. H was behind me as I was going up the steps, and his hand tried to go under my skirt!! It was so ticklish and I was wiggling. Suddenly, the bus jerked and H grabbed my butt under my skirt to support me! Ouch! And the "best" thing, there was actually one more male passenger behind us, not sure how much he saw!! We quickly moved up and grabbed seats. We were quite embarrassed but excited at the same time. H's fingers were circling my pussy throughout the journey, I had to act normal but was actually wet, I was pinching his arm, hoping he gets "blueblack"!

We went shopping and H distanced himself as I bent over sometimes to look at items, he was looking at my legs and checking if the hem would go above my butt cheeks, and also to observe if any other guys were looking at me. Especially on escalators, H kept trying to go under my skirt. H told me a few uncles were checking me out earlier, strange he was not upset and actually enjoying it. I could see the bulge in his pants.

We took a cab home (cant wait), H stroke my crossed legs pushing my skirt higher and higher. Luckily cab driver didn't get into an accident. When we reached home, he carried me into the room and unzipped his pants. His hardened penis sprung out and I gave him a blow job while kneeling on the floor. H was pushing deeper and deeper till I gagged.

H then bent me over the bed facing down, flipped up my skirt and played with my thong-clad butt. H removed my top and used it to tie my hands behind my back. H  pulled my thong to one side and teased me with his penis moving very slowly up and down my pussy. Suddenly, he pushed it in so hard that I almost jumped but my hands were tied and he held me down. I was moaning loudly and he was banging me like he was on steroids. Finally, H shot his sperm onto my back and some went into my hair (I just washed my hair in the morning! damn it!)...
Old 10-11-2021, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Fantastic writeup Sis!!

Waiting to read more
Sent some points too

Quote:
Episode 2 - Spice Up

(stories based on actual events with a little exaggeration)

H and I returned home with a lot of questions in our minds and had love making sessions in the afternoon and night. We had never done it 3 times in a day! Why & how did this little adventure spice up our sex life? So strange, yet we were eager for the next one. H was browsing my wardrobe looking for the next "costume", and picked out a white flared pleated skirt.

H: "this looks good and goes well with this white drape top" (holding both up)
C: "white on white, funny hor and that is equally short as the denim skirt!"
F
H: "try them, you will look fabulous in these, bun up your hair and wear glasses, you will look like a teacher" (I wear contact lens, glasses to act cute only)

C: "where do you want me to go in these?"

H: "hmm... I will think about it"
F
It was a weekend morning and H suggested we take a bus to town. I dressed up as he wanted, pink bra and thong, and silver sneakers. With the bun up hair and specs, I did look like a young preschool teacher. The hemline of the flared pleated skirt is about mid-thigh. It was a double decker bus, we were the last to board and H suggested we go to the upper deck. H was behind me as I was going up the steps, and his hand tried to go under my skirt!! It was so ticklish and I was wiggling. Suddenly, the bus jerked and H grabbed my butt under my skirt to support me! Ouch! And the "best" thing, there was actually one more male passenger behind us, not sure how much he saw!! We quickly moved up and grabbed seats. We were quite embarrassed but excited at the same time. H's fingers were circling my pussy throughout the journey, I had to act normal but was actually wet, I was pinching his arm, hoping he gets "blueblack"!

We went shopping and H distanced himself as I bent over sometimes to look at items, he was looking at my legs and checking if the hem would go above my butt cheeks, and also to observe if any other guys were looking at me. Especially on escalators, H kept trying to go under my skirt. H told me a few uncles were checking me out earlier, strange he was not upset and actually enjoying it. I could see the bulge in his pants.

We took a cab home (cant wait), H stroke my crossed legs pushing my skirt higher and higher. Luckily cab driver didn't get into an accident. When we reached home, he carried me into the room and unzipped his pants. His hardened penis sprung out and I gave him a blow job while kneeling on the floor. H was pushing deeper and deeper till I gagged.

H then bent me over the bed facing down, flipped up my skirt and played with my thong-clad butt. H removed my top and used it to tie my hands behind my back. H  pulled my thong to one side and teased me with his penis moving very slowly up and down my pussy. Suddenly, he pushed it in so hard that I almost jumped but my hands were tied and he held me down. I was moaning loudly and he was banging me like he was on steroids. Finally, H shot his sperm onto my back and some went into my hair (I just washed my hair in the morning! damn it!)...
Old 10-11-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
daring but not that daring... love to tease hubby by showing just a little, enough to make him aroused and make him turn purple... :P
wear something like pantyhose will help? At least you are wearing something.
Old 10-11-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 22
tanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing and write up of your true stories. Looking forward of your next chapter.
Old 10-11-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
dadbod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hmm... my vital stats help in your imagination? haha... here you go, 160 cm petite, B cup only, 33-24-33...
B's great! Now everyone will be waiting for you to share a cropped pic
Old 10-11-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
rebotics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It sure helps hehe. Nice share sis
Old 10-11-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wow girl! Flaunt it!!
Old 10-11-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

something new to camp on it always nice to read a female POV

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1