The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!
Re: Hubby & I

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyytan View Post
Episode 2 - Spice Up

(stories based on actual events with a little exaggeration)

H and I returned home with a lot of questions in our minds and had love making sessions in the afternoon and night. We had never done it 3 times in a day! Why & how did this little adventure spice up our sex life? So strange, yet we were eager for the next one. H was browsing my wardrobe looking for the next "costume", and picked out a white flared pleated skirt.
That skirt is such a sexy piece. One strong wind blow, and everything underneath yours will be exposed in its full glory, Marilyn Monroe-style.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 10-11-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
AnaR1618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
That skirt is such a sexy piece. One strong wind blow, and everything underneath yours will be exposed in its full glory, Marilyn Monroe-style.
Did Marilyn Monroe go commando?
Old 12-11-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 6
cyytan is one of the Best!cyytan is one of the Best!cyytan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaR1618 View Post
Did Marilyn Monroe go commando?
No lar, later police catch... Haha
Old 12-11-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
brutos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice share!
Old 12-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

nice story...keep it up sis
Old 12-11-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I have similar experience too but I need my gf to wear a safety pants....that alone already makes me so horny
Old 12-11-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Zanaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas77 View Post
I have similar experience too but I need my gf to wear a safety pants....that alone already makes me so horny
But wear safety pants not so exciting le
Old 12-11-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Episode 3 - Hubby's Friend (Part 1)

Our love making sessions moved to a different level after our first 2 adventures. H talked dirty, role-played with me and fantasized about threesomes. K, H's army buddy and close friend, whom I had met a few times, was quite charming, tall and muscular. I imagined it was K in H's fantasy threesomes stories every time but I didn't dare to tell him about it.  Coincidentally, H mentioned that K had invited us over to his place for dinner. I was actually quite happy but kept calm and asked what the occasion was. H mentioned K has a new girlfriend and would like to introduce to us. I was curious to see who this girl was and said okay. H asked me to dress sexily for him, I nodded my head. That evening, I put on a lacy pink bra and thongs, and wore a thin blue boyfriend shirt dress. It is basically a long button down shirt, with curved hemline ending above my knees. The hemline at the sides are higher, and it looked as though I was wearing an oversized shirt with no shorts. H said I looked gorgeous and my thongs were faintly visible.

We had a good time catching up over dinner and wine. K was as handsome as before and his girlfriend, J, was pretty too. As I was helping to clean up with J, I asked how they met. J was telling me the story and jokingly said he was quite good in bed. I asked how so, J said shyly that K's penis was quite huge and made her cummed every time. This made me so curious just how good in bed K was. Suddenly K popped into the kitchen and offered to drive us back as H was already quite drunk. During the return journey, J fell asleep in the passenger seat. H and I were in the back seat, and H was tipsy and horny at the time, kept running his hand under my dress, pushing the hem higher and higher. I caught K staring into the rear mirror looking at us a few times and smiled at me.

Upon arrival, K asked J to continue resting in the car while he helped me to bring H back home. K and I brought H into the bedroom, H was really wasted. I was trying to remove H's shoes, and suddenly K placed his hands on my waist. I turned around and K whispered to me that my butt looked gorgeous and he could see my thongs through the dress. I began to panic and looked over at H, he was snoring away and didn't notice anything. I told K to stop but he pulled me over to him and hugged me tightly. He said he wondered what the colour of my thongs, I said you shouldn't be doing this but his fingers were already pulling my dress up higher and higher. Don't ask me why, I didn't try to further stop him. K was much taller than me, he was hugging me and staring at my thongs clad butt. "Nice sexy pink", K whispered and he started to caress my butt. I was trying to push him away but he was too strong and I gave out a soft moan.

K knew I was aroused, he lifted me off the ground and placed me facing down on the other side of the bed. K continued to push my dress higher right up to my waist and spread my legs with his knees. I was being molested in front of my hubby, but H was unaware and couldn't do anything. K hooked his fingers on my thongs and started to pull it. My thongs were rubbing against my pussy and I was moaning louder. I covered my mouth with my hands and closed my eyes and the thought of J telling me about K's huge penis, I was getting wet and scared.... To be Continued...
Old 12-11-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanaku View Post
But wear safety pants not so exciting le
I also dont wear safety pants... haha
Old 12-11-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyytan View Post
I also dont wear safety pants... haha
My lady boss who is young, sexy n teh wears...so when she wears short sexy flare skirts to office, I was very excited tot can see her zaogeng her panties ...but to my dismay, it turns out she was wearing a safety pants underneath her short sexy skirt ..sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Pa who wears short tight skirt always wear safety pants....over years and years I see also still very shiok....

Her downblouse is the highlights of my working hours....lucky there are no such things as safety blouse
Old 12-11-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas77 View Post
My Pa who wears short tight skirt always wear safety pants....over years and years I see also still very shiok....

Her downblouse is the highlights of my working hours....lucky there are no such things as safety blouse
At first glance, I tot you are referring to your dad. Need to do a double take hahaha
Old 12-11-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
itchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of light

Very good write up….
Pitching tent…
Old 13-11-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coolwind85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice writeup