The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hubby & I

wow... when is your next update sis?
amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyytan View Post
Episode 5 - Hubby's Friend (Part 3)
I was stunned like "vegetable" (haha) after K left. Crazy thoughts flashed through my mind, why I didn't stop him, and how I actually felt aroused and wet, the wine played a big part I guess... I took a hot shower to clear my thoughts, H was still sleeping soundly after my shower, unbelievable, I fell asleep beside him shortly after.

The next morning, I received a message from K asking how I was. I replied "How could you do this? Are you not afraid of getting into trouble". K apologised that he was unable to control himself, it was all because H bragged about our little "adventures" to him. K was intrigued by how I teased H in public and the blowjob in the car. K said he was observing me throughout the dinner, praising my nice figure, fair skin and the sexy slightly see-through dress shirt. All these add up and his mind went wild. I said we must keep this a secret between us and never to happen again (I was actually feeling quite happy that this handsome man was taking notice of me). I was so upset with H that whole day, how could he share our intimate moments with his friend, but H thought I was angry because he got drunk the night before.

K didn't contact me for about a week after the incident, and suddenly I received a message from him that he would like to buy me dinner to apologise for what he had done. I declined at first but he was quite insistent and I finally agreed. I told him I was going back to the office the next day and we could meet after work. I didn't dare to tell H, just told him I was meeting a colleague for dinner and would be late. I wore my usual office wear, pink blouse and black pencil skirt that ended a few inches above my knees, and put on a pair of red high heels. H wolf whistled at me, I gave him a peck on the cheek before I left for work.

My heart was racing when I met K. As usual, he sweet talk about how beautiful I was, I just responded with a nonchalant "yeah right". We went to an Italian restaurant, it was usual at first but after a few glasses of wine, K started to rub my arm and shoulder as we chatted and I was slapping his arm for his lame jokes. Before we left, I went to the ladies to freshen up, and left the top 2 buttons of my blouse undone, K noticed it but didn't comment. The route to the carpark was quite dim, he was walking on my right and held onto my elbow as I was a bit tipsy and had difficulty walking properly in my heels. Before I knew it, his hand had moved from my elbow to my waist but I didn't resist.

K helped me into the front passenger seat and his arm brushed against my breasts as he was helping me to buckle up and I noticed he was looking at my cleavage. I slapped his arm, he knew he was caught and said "sorry sorry" and quickly jumped into the driver seat. K suggested it would be better for me to lean back, he reached over to pull the lever, and he purposely placed his lips near my right ear and slightly touched my ear lobes. It was one of my erogenous zones, and I gave out a soft moan. K pulled the lever and the seat reclined. K continued to lick my ears and this was making me so sensitive, I closed my eyes and my whole body was trembling. The hem of my skirt moved up a few more inches in the process and my legs are slightly apart. I could feel his fingers circling at my knees and was trying to open my legs. K was now kissing on my neck and slowly moving to my lips. I couldn't hold back anymore and I grabbed his head for a passionate french kiss.  K's hand was sliding higher up my skirt, and was caressing my inner thighs and moved all the way to my thongs-clad butt. His fingers were circling my pussy, I grabbed him tighter and moaned, signalling to him I needed more. K managed to pull my thongs to one side and was rubbing my pussy... aarrrgghhhh aarrrgghhhh.... it went on for a few minutes, and he was fingering me in between.

K stopped for a while to let me catch my breath and also checked if anyone was nearby. The carpark was quite quiet on a weekday evening. Seeing the coast clear, K unzipped and unleashed his big penis. I was shocked but my hand reached over to hold his penis and began stroking it. He asked if his is bigger than H's, I nodded my head, and I could see the grin on his face. K asked if I would like to suck it and guided my mouth to his penis, and there I was stroking and blowing his dick. I could hear K moaning, and mumbled I am now part of your teasing adventure....
Old 23-11-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
x3liarsboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for new update
Old 23-11-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
but365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next episode
Old 24-11-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg !!..can't believe it, the notti TS sis bluffed her husband that she is going out dinner with her friend but land up giving bbbj to K, her husband's friend in his stationary car in a quiet carpark after the dinner ...so sexciting !!..can't wait to read her next notti updates

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-11-2021, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more updates
Old 24-11-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 13
LehmanBrothers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by but365 View Post
Camping for next episode
same here too
Old 25-11-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky K enjoying, cheers!
Old 26-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Episode 5 - Hubby's Friend (Part 3)

K helped me into the front passenger seat and his arm brushed against my breasts as he was helping me to buckle up and I noticed he was looking at my cleavage. I slapped his arm, he knew he was caught and said "sorry sorry" and quickly jumped into the driver seat. K suggested it would be better for me to lean back, he reached over to pull the lever, and he purposely placed his lips near my right ear and slightly touched my ear lobes. It was one of my erogenous zones, and I gave out a soft moan. K pulled the lever and the seat reclined. K continued to lick my ears and this was making me so sensitive, I closed my eyes and my whole body was trembling. The hem of my skirt moved up a few more inches in the process and my legs are slightly apart. I could feel his fingers circling at my knees and was trying to open my legs. K was now kissing on my neck and slowly moving to my lips. I couldn't hold back anymore and I grabbed his head for a passionate french kiss.  K's hand was sliding higher up my skirt, and was caressing my inner thighs and moved all the way to my thongs-clad butt. His fingers were circling my pussy, I grabbed him tighter and moaned, signalling to him I needed more. K managed to pull my thongs to one side and was rubbing my pussy... aarrrgghhhh aarrrgghhhh.... it went on for a few minutes, and he was fingering me in between.

K stopped for a while to let me catch my breath and also checked if anyone was nearby. The carpark was quite quiet on a weekday evening. Seeing the coast clear, K unzipped and unleashed his big penis. I was shocked but my hand reached over to hold his penis and began stroking it. He asked if his is bigger than H's, I nodded my head, and I could see the grin on his face. K asked if I would like to suck it and guided my mouth to his penis, and there I was stroking and blowing his dick. I could hear K moaning, and mumbled I am now part of your teasing adventure....
Where is the notti TS sis ???....can't wait to read her next notti update of her secret rendezvous with her husband's friend K in his car at the quiet car park (giving him car oral sex) ...glad K's monstrous dick hv not yet entered her notti little hairless pussy yet although his 2 fingers had been poked in

Last edited by Rickey; 27-11-2021 at 08:36 AM.
Old 26-11-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
AnaR1618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to read more here too
Old 04-12-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 6
cyytan is one of the Best!cyytan is one of the Best!cyytan is one of the Best!

Episode 6 - The Affair

(had been busy with work so took a while to write the next chapter, thanks everyone for your support!!)

I was pumping and sucking on K's dick, I could feel his dick was gonna explode anytime. K was moaning and playing with my breasts, "ohhh... you are really good with blowjobs, much better than J". Suddenly K pushed my head down hard and refused to let go, I struggled to push his hand away. I then realised he was gonna cum in my mouth!! "eeerrrmmm eeerrrmmm..." I tried to tell him no but I could not speak properly with a big dick in my mouth, before I knew it, he ejaculated a load of cum into my mouth... OMG, I choked and swallowed some of the cum and the rest of it dripped all over his pants, so messy!! I slapped his arm a few times; "You made me swallow your cum!! shit you..." K laughed and said; " sorry, I couldn't hold back, I just need to cum in your sexy mouth!" We quickly cleaned up and he drove me home. He pinched my butt as I was alighting, I literally jumped out of his car. I gave him the dagger stare and he laughed sheepishly, and drove off after.

I could still taste the cum in my mouth when I reached home. H was still awake and asked how my dinner was. All the guilt was rushing to my head as I made up a lie. H walked over to hug me and gave me a french kiss, OMG, H was indirectly tasting K's cum!! I pushed H away and said that I need to hit the shower. I took off my clothes and saw that my thongs were wet and there was a bruise on my butt due to the pinch, damn it. K and I didnt meet up for some time thereafter but had frequent playful and teasing Telegram exchanges. One day, K proposed that both of us to WFH in a hotel. I totally knew what he wanted, but played hard to get at first and eventually agreed to the idea. I told H I needed to go back to the office that day with mixed feelings of guilt and excitement. K and I met at the hotel lobby that morning, I was wearing white spaghetti top with a denim jacket, short denim skirt and white sneakers. K looked dashing in his white top and jeans. We went to the hotel room after the check-in, and set up our laptops' connection. We were hugging and kissing, and suddenly received a notification on my laptop. A colleague wanted to have a chat over MS Teams call about some work. I told K to keep quiet as I called my colleague without video. We were discussing halfway, K came over and carried me onto his laps. I gave him the dagger stare but dare not make any indecent noise. K removed my denim jacket and was caressing my breasts, OMG, that was so good but I could not moan and had to give short replies to my colleague. Next, K pulled down my spaghetti top and removed my bra and groped my naked breasts and playfully pinched my nipples. I was pinching his hands in return.

I ended my call with my colleague shortly, and K carried me to the bed. My denim skirt had been pushed up to my waist. K buried his head in between my legs and began licking my inner thighs, and suddenly he exclaimed, "wow wow!! crotchless panties!!" I was wearing a black crotchless panties for easy access... haha... K did not attack my pussy straight away but circled his tongue around it for a while. It made me so horny that I had to place a pillow over my face to muffle my moaning. K finally stopped his teasing and licked my pussy, it was so good that my whole body was trembling with excitement. K slowly made his way licking from my pussy to my tummy and up to my breasts, and he managed to remove all my clothes in the process. K removed my pillow and suddenly a big penis appeared in front of my face. I gasped as K held my head in position with his knees and put his dick into my mouth. I sucked on his penis and he started to moan... "Oh boy, I miss your blow jobs".... After a while, K flipped me over on all fours, he was gonna fuck me doggy style. K slowly pushed his dick into my pussy.... "no no no!! it's too big" but K didn't stop and inched his way into me. ''aaarrghhh aaarrghhh aarrgghhh...." K picked up speed and was pumping hard into my pussy....  To Be Continued...
Old 04-12-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
quok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, look forward to next chapter
Old 05-12-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Episode 6 - The Affair

(had been busy with work so took a while to write the next chapter, thanks everyone for your support!!)

I was pumping and sucking on K's dick, I could feel his dick was gonna explode anytime. K was moaning and playing with my breasts, "ohhh... you are really good with blowjobs, much better than J". Suddenly K pushed my head down hard and refused to let go, I struggled to push his hand away. I then realised he was gonna cum in my mouth!! "eeerrrmmm eeerrrmmm..." I tried to tell him no but I could not speak properly with a big dick in my mouth, before I knew it, he ejaculated a load of cum into my mouth...

~~~

I ended my call with my colleague shortly, and K carried me to the bed. My denim skirt had been pushed up to my waist. K buried his head in between my legs and began licking my inner thighs, and suddenly he exclaimed, "wow wow!! crotchless panties!!" I was wearing a black crotchless panties for easy access... haha... K did not attack my pussy straight away but circled his tongue around it for a while. It made me so horny that I had to place a pillow over my face to muffle my moaning. K finally stopped his teasing and licked my pussy, it was so good that my whole body was trembling with excitement. K slowly made his way licking from my pussy to my tummy and up to my breasts, and he managed to remove all my clothes in the process. K removed my pillow and suddenly a big penis appeared in front of my face. I gasped as K held my head in position with his knees and put his dick into my mouth. I sucked on his penis and he started to moan... "Oh boy, I miss your blow jobs".... After a while, K flipped me over on all fours, he was gonna fuck me doggy style. K slowly pushed his dick into my pussy.... "no no no!! it's too big" but K didn't stop and inched his way into me. ''aaarrghhh aaarrghhh aarrgghhh...." K picked up speed and was pumping hard into my pussy....  To Be Continued...
Omg !!..it's so sexciting to know that K's monstrous dick has finally entered our notti TS sis' pussy in this latest sexciting episode abt her sexcapade with him behind her husband's back.. really enjoyed reading v. much the horny n salivating way notti TS sis wrote describing it in so much step-by-step details as 1 thing leads to another ...

yes, for married women, if not for the initial guilt of betrayal that they feel towards their husbands n having to bluff them...having an affair with another guy outside is very thrilling, sexciting n enjoyable for the wife n vice versa ...wow, learnt something from TS sis that booking a hotel room is also a good way of WFH for such illicit rendezvous n meeting sessions when their families r kept in the dark ...TS sis is a v. notti n sexy gal even wore a crotchless panties to meet n spend notti time tgt with K in the hotel room as a way of WFH

Oh my !!...can't believe it that K cim-ed in notti TS sis' mouth n her husband got to taste his own friend's cum unknowingly after some of it remained in his wife's mouth after the notti deed was done earlier...when he kissed his wife to welcome her home after that forbidden session ...CIM is the commonest quickie sex gals can give to guys esp in the car as it would be over in a couple of minutes when he explodes all his cum into her mouth n is not messy if the gal either swallows all her lovers' cum or hv tissue paper ready in the car to spit the remainder out...

so sexciting to know that after K enjoyed the bbbj from her n CIM .. it was her turn to enjoy their sexy time when he put her in doggie position for him to pump her notti pussy from behind ..hehe...can't wait to know how notti TS sis feels when K rams his big, hard n monstrous penis into her little wet pussy hole with very little warning of when he is going to inject it into her from her back

Last edited by Rickey; 10-12-2021 at 08:24 AM.
Old 05-12-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
geetimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous story here. Strong support.
Old 06-12-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Hi Cytan sis, do you mind posting some nude photos of yourself? If it's inconvenient, maybe some lookalike photos of yourself? How big are your boobs as compared to J's boobs?

Have you tot of swapping partners officially for sex?

Like ur hubby fking J and you fking K oepnly?

How will ur hubby react about this?
Old 06-12-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!..it's so sexciting to know that K's monstrous dick ...
so sexciting to know that after K enjoyed the bbbj
Bro Rickey, why you every story from a girl also make you so excited one ah?
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1