The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 27-11-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

me : meet me in Teo’s office.

bernice: huh why?

me : he’s out today, safer place to talk. people are still out for lunch anyway. He has a set of forms for boss to sign, told me to go in and take.

bernice : sorry, you go in and take first? I meet you another place can?

wah lao… she’s ruining my plans….. fuck.. if it’s Ow in Ow’s office, will she be scared? or what? I rape her inside??? or… scared things missing then get blamed? nevermind! meeting room? I want to see her change into it man, I’ve already proven to her my knowledge worked! i don’t care, I’m going to be more assertive like I was

me : ok. meet me outside the toilet now bring your cardigan along.

I grabbed a small stack of papers and put them in teh folder, took the pack and left. Walked past her cubicle, her chair wasn’t even pushed in, she had already gone. Fuck man, told her to bring her cardigan, it was still on the table. Grabbed it and headed to meet her. She stood there holding to her phone, like she was about to text me.

me : psst..

Bernice : oh hey..

she smiled, but quickly turned into that DULAN eyebrow frown of hers..

me : oh.. sorry, I thought you forgot to bring the cardigan. (she was wearing a black cardigan, looks thicker. That’s why she didn’t bring the grey one home?)

Bernice : why ah?

She stepped forward to take it from me. I realise that whenever she frowns at me, I get nervous and lose some of the control of the situation with her earlier, made sure I stood firm this time and ignored her question, no need to make her feel so assured all the time! I’ve already proven myself to her, she better just shut up and listen to me, like the time when I so annoyed with her and asserted myself firmly on her back arm. haha

me : tell you later, we need some privacy. follow me.

I led her into the staircase, didn’t even hold the door open for her, headed straight to check up and down, if any building staff was smoking etc.

Bernice stood at the door still : why ah?

I knew the words : Eh I’m trying to help you make a better impression with boss later leh. why you ask like you so wary of me? like I’m going to do something bad to you here.. hurtful you know?

Bernice : oh no no.. not wary la. just a bit scary here. never been here before. sorry sorry.

she closed the door behind her. the ‘sweeter’ smile was back, but not so natural. I didn’t feel that much desire for her at that moment.

me : here you go, for big boss, you cannot wear back the beige socks, need this. otherwise he won’t notice…

I handed it to her, she was cautious and looked at it, nervous and uncomfortable.

me : now you know why I ask you to bring cardigan?

Bernice : huh? why?

she sounded a little short, like she was going to lose her cool and back out, just barely holding it in. I spread and held her cardigan, like I was inviting a bull to charge over.

Bernice: oh ok… but I’m already wearing socks..

I acted all animated and even bend to take a look, she fidgeted a little, but was careful not to behave like she was scared of me…

me : is this the one I bought for you?

Bernice : nope, I returned it to you already. you didn’t see?

me : nope. then where did this come from… goodness, I spent all of lunch with you and didn’t even notice!!

Bernice: oh, it’s a thin one, more comfortable ma..

me : you see my point, you better change into the black, quick. boss is coming back for a short while only.. otherwise he won’t even notice, may not get another innocent chance like this already.

Bernice : huh, how you know he’s coming back? and can I go to the toilet to change?

me : seriously, no time already, you go toilet then come back in here, , quick change. I still need to tell you how to do the ‘trick’.

Bernice : trick?

I just pointed to my watch and held up the cardigan, turned my face to the wall to let her feel at ease. As she struggled to hold the pack, her phone and to remove her current panty hose, I stepped in to help her with the items. She didn’t thank me, but quickly turn her back to me and pulled her pantyhose down with both hands.

me : don’t worry, this black set is a lot easier to wear.

I didn’t stutter, even though my jaw was dropping. Her light maroon dress wasn’t that tight, but in her avoidance to step on the dusty floor, she leaned against the railing, bent and pulled the pantyhose down quickly. I didn’t manage to see her panties, the view wasn’t as glorious as the silver panties yesterday. Started to take out the black separate pieces and rolled/fold it down for her.

Bernice : can pass me?

I handed her the pack instead and started to whisper : softer.. people might be coming back already, put it inside. I help you with the black one, it’s just like long socks.

Before she answered I already squat to her right feet and looked down at her toes. Making sure I didn’t look up, which probably gave her more ease, she lifted her right feet and aimed it into the stocking. As I pulled it up to her knee (without any fingers touching her leg, was very very careful with that!), I heard the sound of the plastic pack. I looked up, but didn’t see much cos her dress skirt wasn’t short enough. 

me : hey, just chuck it in. I’ll pack for you later… other leg..

Bernice : oh wear like that?

me : no, you have to pull it up your thighs la. as high as you can… you want me to help you with that meh?

I tested my luck..

Bernice : oh I get it.. thanks thanks..

she aimed her left leg in between my hands, this time round, I lost control of myself and let my pinky fingers feel her calves lightly as I pulled it up to her knee and a little higher this time. She lifted her dress skirt and took over quickly, while putting her feet back into her awful shoes at the same time. I stood up, swiped my knee and complained about the dust, to make her feel guilty. She was apologetic and thankful. Took the pack from her and handed her the file of papers once she was done pull both sides up her thighs, showing me some thigh skin in the process…

me I don’t think there’s time for me to explain to you, but when you go into his office, show some vulnerability. Pretend to be nervous! then innocent drop the folder and pick it up, that way he’d definitely notice your black ‘socks’, may also come and help you. come you try once.

Bernice: won’t it dirty the forms?

me: I’ve not gotten them from Teo’s office yet, told you to meet me there you didn’t trust me…

Bernice : sorry sorry, I didn’t know…

me : quick.. just drop…. yes.. no no, don’t squat and face him, just turn and bend to pick it up…

Bernice : but why?

me : he’s more likely to come help you.. after noticing the black ‘socks’… get what I mean?

Bernice : hmmm.. not sure. but I will try…

me : oh yeah, if you got any other red color, do try to show also. more red = better luck for boss, he’ll confirm love it..

Bernice took some time to digest that info.

I checked my phone and confirmed.

me : ok, he’s back. do you want to wait for me at your cubicle or go Teo’s office for the form together?

Bernice : can follow..

she was adjusting her inner thighs, the lace was perhaps irritating her skin. I led the way, we walked fast. Good thing was, it was a Friday, people weren’t coming back from their longer lunches yet.

me : try to bear with the lace. itchy ?

Bernice : nope.. can tahan. don’t worry..

she was determined in her voice, I turned to look at her face, that detestable look was back again. We went into Teo’s office, I knew where he put the forms. Got it, looked at her. she was still holding on to the folder, but was ready to exchange it with me. Fuck! I must try my luck again..

me : you try again? with the folder.. one last try so it’s more natural later… remember to show vulnerability. this boss is different don’t forget…

bernice was deep in thought, i think she made sense of what I asked. She took in a deep breath, walked to the door and walked back towards me. Her face was looking down the whole time, the way she dropped it was alright, she’s a natural actor, then…. fuckkkkkkk here it comes…….. fuckkkk she turned…. she bent forward, back towards me…… I saw the back of her skirt go up, it wasn’t high enough, but the sight was just …….. HOT!

Bernice : can?

me : erm….. think so… erm…. if you aren’t confident, then don’t do it. don’t make it awkward. just remember to talk lesser and listen more instead ok.

Bernice sort of recited those things in her head as I handed her the correct file and her phone, she thanked me briefly and made her way. I watched her walk away… in the nice black stockings, could roughly see through her skirt seeing how high the black stockings went, and perhaps her pink panties.. not sure… but wait..

me : psst… (loud one)

she turned, looked at me.. I signalled to her cardigan, she was still wearing the black piece! She made the ‘oh!’ expression and sort of jogged back towards me as she removed it… watching her breasts bounce as she moved… i just stood there and took it from her… She disappeared as she made her way to the lift, i think I saw her adjust her bra strap to hide it, but stopped halfway and left it as it is, slightly exposed, I decided to go to the toilet and wait for her in there… quickly went into a cubicle, sat down, put the file away, quickly took the beige stockings she bought on her own out, checked the pussy area and sniffed it immediately… there was nothing but the smell of laundry detergent, from her panties I suppose. there wasn’t any slightly ‘darker’ patch also…. I took my penis out, had already leak a bit of cum. wanted to cum on her stockings while I smell her fresh black cardigan, but the stain will be too obvious! wiped a little on her pussy part of the pantyhose and quickly kept it after making sure it didn’t look obvious. Fuck man.. why did I stoop to such a level???? Dulan for her? lust??? don’t tell me I like her???

Realise how awkward it’d be if people see what I have in my hand, I quickly went back to her table and put her cardigan down after folding them, hid the pack under them and went back to my desk, had to resume working… it was the same, each time I’m alone, I’m filled with so much regret and disgust, at the same time I have that lust to want even MORE! I constantly check my phone for her message, then decided to unlock to see her last seen. She was online..

me : how?

Bernice : was about to text you, someone’s in there with him, should I come back?

me : I don’t think so, the forms aren’t urgent but it will only take a minute with him. Just wait it out.

Bernice : ok.

I texted his PA on my own, all the years of ‘gifting’ and appreciation her fashion taste and attention to that plain aunty has made things easier for me, it turned out that boss was avoiding Bernice actually. I realised what i had to do, and I COULD DO IT WELL! The lift was talking too long, I took the stairs instead. Went straight over, Bernice was just sitting there, she was clearly nervous, Grace the PA, gave me a look, like she pitied her too. I went over to her, leaned closer and praised her dress that day, which was our usual style. She beeped me in easily, Bernice was surprised as she really thought boss was in there with someone. I took the file and headed to the door, she didn’t follow.

me : psst? come.

Bernice : huh? oh..

she moved quickly over, I knocked, went in. Boss was surprised to see Bernice beside me, but not like he gave a fuck either.

me : hey boss, need your , AHH! my bad!

I dropped the the folder in an angle that let the documents scatter. Bernice was quick to react, went and pick it up, but…. she DIDN’T TURN! I pretended to receive a call and excused myself from the room claiming it was ???? company, one of the more important clients. I made sure to flirt a little more with Grace, praising her blue dress and asking her about her before leaving. reached my table, not 5 minutes later…

TEXT

Bernice : thank you!!

me : went well?

Bernice : see you in the pantry?

I pretended not to see the message and continued with my work… Thankfully, it didn’t backfire, she appeared at my desk, all smiles, pressing both palms on my desk and tip toeing a bit.. She was FUCKING HAPPY! I bent and check her legs, the stockings were still on.

me : ok?

she nodded happily, and pointed to the pantry. I got up and she led the way, The feeling was so much different now, there wasn’t any dulan feeling towards her. I felt like her partner in crime. I felt her joy. I followed after her and she took something out from the fridge, I recognised the royce bag, but it wasn’t the same. It’s the one with the box of champagne nama chocolates!

me : wow. That’s not cheap. (just double the price of the bar)

Bernice : it’s ok! thank you for your guidance ok.

me : let’s share a few pieces?

Bernice : hmmm. ok!

She knew what it contained, but she’s the one who’s okay with it. I used the pick provided, checked around first then fed her one.

me : here’s one for job well done!

she ate it cutely, looking at me sweetly. her face cringed as it felt warm down her throat. I took a piece too..

me : nice right!

Bernice : yup yup

me : here one more, and congratulations for turning such a huge tide with noting but sheer determination and hard work!

I put 2 pieces into her mouth actually, she noticed but didn’t seem to mind. It didn’t take long for her cheeks to turn pink again… I packed the box and kept the rest into the fridge.

Bernice : that’s all?

me : we finish the box later la when most of the staff leave liao.

Bernice : ok ok. i think I need to go to the toilet…

me : to remove the ‘socks’?

Bernice smiled at me, pink cheeks, so cute : yup yup.

me : you forgot the lesson with Ow?

Bernice : oh yeah hor..

me : can you help me with something?

Bernice : of course!

me : shall we work together in the meeting room? I checked schedule, no one using.. need your opinion on my work..

Bernice: sure sure! I go back and get my stuff. see you there. 

Dulanness : 0/10

Sweet feeling for Bernice and wanting more of her attention : 10/10

Joy? : 8/10

Sweet Lust and want to fuck her : 10/10

Angry DULAN lust to rage fuck her 1/10

Walked past her isle, saw her bent over her desk and reaching for the socket, her butt arched upwards in the light maroon dress… the black nylon looking so nice with her calves arched up….buay tahan ah!!! be patient! i told myself, she will be all to myself in the privacy of the meeting room.

I waited in the room…..

minutes passed…..

10 minutes passed…

where the fuck was she???
Old 27-11-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Bro 1231231233

Can you please stop it

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 27-11-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 11
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold

I've been hanging out with a married ex colleague for meals. We're able to talk about anything under the sun but lately conversations have been very career based, or regarding our circle of common friends/ex colleages. Casually spoke about sex with our partners but it wasn't dirty talk, more about family planning. I feel she's comfortable sharing sensitive things but we haven't really spoken deeply into sexual related topics before.

Any tips on how to escalate our conversations and eventually bag her in the bedroom? Was hoping to ask her out for dinner & drinks and let alcohol bridge the gap.
Old 27-11-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Bro 1231231233

Can you please stop it
sorry for the interrupting this thread. already apologised in advance, if other bros request more, hope you don't mind if i continue the poor and long sharing.

Last edited by 1231231233; 27-11-2021 at 04:47 PM.
Old 27-11-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 3
JackReacher66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

If you like my share, please up my points.

This happen to me in my existing company.
Our office area have a couple of cleaners. One of them is rather old while another was about my age. She have quite a figure especially her perky butt.
It happen one day when I was checking on my engineer's room after 6. I turn and saw the younger cleaner. I signal for her to assist to clean up the rubbish my engrs left behind. She just smile and came with a rubbish bag and bagged all the rubbish. I took the opportunity to strike a conversation with her. She was friendly. And we chat. Came to know she is PRC and married to SG. But wasn't happy as her husband is cheating on her.
Next thing I know, she took the initiative to sit on my lap. She then kiss me. I inserted my hand into her shirt and felt her bra. Went under it and felt her breast. As it's tight, my other hand tried to dislodge her bra grasp from outside her shirt.
She arch her back to loosen her shirt and I unclip her bra. Immediately, my other hand had full access to her breasts. It wasn't big, perhaps B sized.
She whisper she's wet. I was shock. So fast?!
My 2IC was already creating an obvious budge underneath my jeans. As I stood in front of her, she started to feel the budge and lossen my belt. I helped her till she pull my underwear down. My 2IC just stood out. She didn't say a word and started to put my 2IC into her mouth.
That went on for 5mins and my heart was pounding.
Since we went thus far, I lift her up and caress her perky ass. She says stop, her underwear is wet. She unbutton her work pants and I saw her lacy panties. I pull down her panties and did confirm they were wet.
I inserted into her easily as she was really wet. But she was tight for a mother of 2. For the first few strokes, I can feel she was holding back to scream. Then it turn into light panting. Till she moan lightly and enjoy every stroke I penetrated her. I went deep. No time at all, I can feel my urge to explode as she was warm and tight.
I retracted my 2IC at the very last stroke and cum on her ass, her panties and her pants. She didn't say a thing and clean up her panties and pants while I clean her ass. Then I clean my 2IC.
She didn't say anything and walk off from the office.
I felt so guilty but damm shiok.
Afterwhich, she just avoid me along corridor and didn't want to talk to me. But just the other day, she waited outside my engr's room signal to clear rubbish for me. I ask her if she's OK and if she's angry with me for having sex. She says she's not angry but she will need me to fulfil her urge. And that day, we did it again. I just added action was remove her pants totally. Tougue fuck her while she sits and spread her legs on my engr's desk.
I penetrated her in that position but ended in rear entry bcos I really like her ass. But this time I cum inside her during the initial shot but rest was on her ass. Didn't pull 2IC out in time.
I'm so scare till today
Old 27-11-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by molarfire View Post
I've been hanging out with a married ex colleague for meals. We're able to talk about anything under the sun but lately conversations have been very career based, or regarding our circle of common friends/ex colleages. Casually spoke about sex with our partners but it wasn't dirty talk, more about family planning. I feel she's comfortable sharing sensitive things but we haven't really spoken deeply into sexual related topics before.

Any tips on how to escalate our conversations and eventually bag her in the bedroom? Was hoping to ask her out for dinner & drinks and let alcohol bridge the gap.
care to share more about her personality? hobbies etc?
Old 27-11-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Bro 1231231233

Can you please stop it
What is your malfunction?
Old 27-11-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
sorry for the interrupting this thread. already apologised in advance, if other bros request more, hope you don't mind if i continue the poor and long sharing.
Please continue, or you could start a new thread with the story, but it is up to you, considering your story is still within what the subject title is.

Better than morons that keep posting pictures of random woman on other threads just because they want people to 'up' them.
Old 27-11-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
quok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story bro 1231231233
Old 27-11-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Please continue, or you could start a new thread with the story, but it is up to you, considering your story is still within what the subject title is.

Better than morons that keep posting pictures of random woman on other threads just because they want people to 'up' them.
Yes, bro 1231231233. Please continue with your story. If don't like to read story, don't need to come in or skip the story. Easy as that.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 28-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Post Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

I'm gonna share a previous encounter that happen about 10 years ago at a facility in NUS. I was a new IT engr servicing the department.
During an incident call, I assist a female lab engr to fix her PC. She was in lab coat thus well wrap up.
One Fri, I attended to her call.
She was not in her lab attire. See her in casual for the first time. She's busty (D cup) and rather meaty on the waist but had very slim arms and legs.
Usually Fri the company knocks off 1hr earlier as sports hour. I took my time to look at her PC while chatting with her. Saw her colleagues left and soon we were very much alone. We talk about the company, then our lives. Can feel that she's quite open-minded.
We were talking non-stop. Then topics goes south to exotics encounters.
Couple of times I purposely push my chair closer to her when she whisper. She didn't pull back. By the time we saw cleaner aunty comes around, we realize it was late.
I ask if she's leaving but she touch my hand and says she's free.
We move to the end of the office where the main meeting room was. There were full height windows and we were sitting on the table and continue our chitchat while watching the cars goes about on AYE.
Soon it turn dark and she stood up to the door. She locked it and peep if the aunty was still around. She made her way to me and we kissed. From light kiss on the lips till french like lost lovers. I took the opportunity to caress her then grope her. She has the biggest breast I had tried. When my hands moved around her body, she just moan. She then pull down my jeans and gave me my very first BJ in my life. She was very good. While sitting there, my hands went into her tee and massage her voluptuous breasts.
Then we switched place. And my turn to undress her top to reveal her assets. They were beautiful. I work my way on them and she lie down on the table. Then undress her jeans. I couldn't care less. Saw she was wet and her abalone felt smooth with all the alkaline liquid.
I climb onto the table and penetrated her. She held onto my shirt tightly and moan. We engaged in submissive position for quite a while. Then I lead her on her feet and face the table while I position to re-enter her from the back. It was a great feeling and as I thrust, my hands fondle her breasts from behind. She let out a light scream and shivers. I can feel some warm liquid overflowing as I thrust. She then whisper cum inside me. I was stunned but then I was single, what's there to lose.
And after I few more hard thrusts, I release all my armies into her. She let off a satisfying moan. As she turns around, she says her menses just pass, it's safe. Seriously I didn't know what she meant but I had a satisfying sex encounter.
That girl became my GF for 3 years before we broke off.
Old 28-11-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackReacher66 View Post
I'm gonna share a previous encounter that happen about 10 years ago at a facility in NUS. I was a new IT engr servicing the department.
During an incident call, I assist a female lab engr to fix her PC. She was in lab coat thus well wrap up.
She was not in her lab attire. See her in casual for the first time. She's busty (D cup) and rather meaty on the waist but had very slim arms and legs.
Usually Fri the company knocks off 1hr earlier as sports hour. I took my time to look at her PC while chatting with her. Saw her colleagues left and soon we were very much alone. We talk about the company, then our lives. Can feel that she's quite open-minded.
We were talking non-stop. Then topics goes south to exotics encounters.
Couple of times I purposely push my chair closer to her when she whisper. She didn't pull back. By the time we saw cleaner aunty comes around, we realize it was late.
I ask if she's leaving but she touch my hand and says she's free.
We move to the end of the office where the main meeting room was. There were full height windows and we were sitting on the table and continue our chitchat while watching the cars goes about on AYE.
Soon it turn dark and she stood up to the door. She locked it and peep if the aunty was still around. She made her way to me and we kissed. From light kiss on the lips till french like lost lovers. I took the opportunity to caress her then grope her. She has the biggest breast I had tried. When my hands moved around her body, she just moan. She then pull down my jeans and gave me my very first BJ in my life. She was very good. While sitting there, my hands went into her tee and massage her voluptuous breasts.
Then we switched place. And my turn to undress her top to reveal her assets. They were beautiful. I work my way on them and she lie down on the table. Then undress her jeans. I couldn't care less. Saw she was wet and her abalone felt smooth with all the alkaline liquid.
I climb onto the table and penetrated her. She held onto my shirt tightly and moan. We engaged in submissive position for quite a while. Then I lead her on her feet and face the table while I position to re-enter her from the back. It was a great feeling and as I thrust, my hands fondle her breasts from behind. She let out a light scream and shivers. I can feel some warm liquid overflowing as I thrust. She then whisper cum inside me. I was stunned but then I was single, what's there to lose.
And after I few more hard thrusts, I release all my armies into her. She let off a satisfying moan. As she turns around, she says her menses just pass, it's safe. Seriously I didn't know what she meant but I had a satisfying sex encounter.
wah if she can tell you straight away that it's safe. she may just be damn experienced man. did she share anything about her past?
Old 28-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Nong nong time ago... worked temp in a stat board. Befriended a colleague older than me by a few years old. Her face really pretty and sultry kind. Sweet smile kind. Figure with clothes quite decent.

Brought her back then strip strip. Super turned off because flat boobs. I anyhow poke 2 times then stop. tell her we shouldn't do this.
Old 28-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackReacher66 View Post

Why break off ??? ...so sayang leh...hard to find tis type of gf, so easy to chat up n get ...such a romantic start to the relationship with lots of kissing n frenching

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-11-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Why break off ??? ...so sayang leh...hard to find tis type of gf, so easy to chat up n get ...such a romantic start to the relationship with lots of kissing n frenching
Found out the hard way.
One day after work, found she was with another guy. Her current husband. Then I made it clear I cannot accept what she did behind my back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1