The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all
Affair with Married or Attached Girls

I am in my 40s with a longterm gf, and through my time I have had quite a few FBs and flings. For my last few FBs and flings, they were in their 20s and all of them were attached and even one was married. I guess this is a different era now but man what’s happening these days with the younger folks? Lol I am not complaining as I am having fun but it’s quite clear that the concept of having one partner for ladies is quite a novelty now.

Anyone has a similar experience like mine to share? Happy to share more
Old 17-11-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Affair with Married or Attached Girls

The most recent one was a colleague who is married, early 30s. Married with no kids. Were colleagues, working together and kinda got close, hang out by some chance. Ended up sleeping together 2/3 times/week, end work and rush to hotel to piak before allowing her to go home
Old 17-11-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
I am in my 40s with a longterm gf, and through my time I have had quite a few FBs and flings. For my last few FBs and flings, they were in their 20s and all of them were attached and even one was married. I guess this is a different era now but man what’s happening these days with the younger folks? Lol I am not complaining as I am having fun but it’s quite clear that the concept of having one partner for ladies is quite a novelty now.

Camping for TS to share story
Old 17-11-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Where did TS got to know these girls ?
Old 17-11-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is definitely interesting
Old 17-11-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post

I'm late 40s. And I would agree with you that this generation is a lot more 'liberal', don't really need to chase so hard, and even if they are married or attached, they are a lot more YOLO and don't mind older guys, even if they are married.

But then again, I've also been with ladies or my generation (boomers)... they are more conservative, need to chase a bit harder, but once the door is open, they are just as horny, regardless single, attached or married.

But still I must agree it's a lot more liberal now. Which in a way, I think it's fair... it is what it is.
Old 17-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Yes agreed that the younger female generation (below 40s) are more free spirited in their approach to love and sex. Our local women have evolved..dont expect them to be ever-so-faithful like our mothers' generation.
Old 17-11-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

I agree too, the younger generation mainly below early 30s are very open with the concept of casual sex. I have two FBs now, one intern final year in SMU and has a BF, another a 29yo ex colleague about to get married.
They know no strings attached but just like to piak outside. I think maybe it is exciting.
Old 17-11-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7863 / Power: 12
Prejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond repute

Same as to why you find it exciting

Bros pending 2nd round exchange: giantsausage, hamsapkwai, esssinine, Havanna Slicks, ejectjoy, Tho66
Old 17-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Can fuck other ppl de wife but must be careful ya.

one of mine became police case when she left her phone laying around. husband went mad af. took weapon drove to my place. she called the police, he got arrested outside my house with weapon. i helped her drive the car back, fucked in her house on their bed 3 rounds that night, and then go home.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 17-11-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post

one of mine became police case when she left her phone laying around. husband went mad af. took weapon drove to my place. she called the police, he got arrested outside my house with weapon. i helped her drive the car back, fucked in her house on their bed 3 rounds that night, and then go home.
You r one hero, what happen after tat?
Old 17-11-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk007 View Post
You r one hero, what happen after tat?
he got arrested even though i didnt press charges. but the police found some other evidence of his .........sidelines to charge him with.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 17-11-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Camping for TS to share story
Ah sure I can share one of the stories with this attached girl who is planning to marry her bf of 5 years soon.

I met her through a work event - she was basically one of the suppliers who was keen to upsell her products over to me. One day I asked if she was free to drink, and boy I scored. She would be an easy 8/10, was an ex model, B cup, 1.64m tall and nice ass to boot. Very fleshy to bonk doggy. She’s one of those with curves in the right place. When I first stuck my hand into her panties I found out that she didn’t even wear any lll.

We drank and hung out till 10+ and I gave the excuse that we can’t drink anymore unless she comes over to my place, then the rest is history. All I can say is she loves CIM and sucking cocks. We did three rounds the first time and every shot was CIM she said sucking my cum makes her hot. Lol what’s up with this young girls. The funny thing is she even said I gave her the best fuck of her life. I don’t think I am brad Pitt in bed but girls these days sure know how to suck fuck and dirty talk. Ever since then I been fucking her for 2/3 a week and sometimes even ……

Last edited by cuty; 17-11-2021 at 05:06 PM. Reason: ……….
Old 17-11-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Fucked a few of my friend's wives, mostly going through a divorce or some other nonsense.

After the deed, always feel a bit guilty, even though not close friends. Luckily as of now they still haven't known, the ex-wife all want to keep it amicable.

But... Not sure why, the feeling of fucking someone else chick is a bit addictive...
Old 17-11-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post

Wah...so i suppose they ended their marriage? Do u feel guilty?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1