The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Strong pussy recommendation

Some pussies are tight, some are loose like granny holes. There are some super strong and feels like bonking a slimy vacuum.

Anyone have recommendation for strong and wet pussy?
Old 25-11-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future
Re: Strong pussy recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Some pussies are tight, some are loose like granny holes. There are some super strong and feels like bonking a slimy vacuum.

Anyone have recommendation for strong and wet pussy?
My fav one is the one at BQ, the pussy feels like a hand motion, gripping and thrusting and suck the soul out of me.
Old 25-11-2021, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
My fav one is the one at BQ, the pussy feels like a hand motion, gripping and thrusting and suck the soul out of me.
BQ a lot of pussy bro, can reveal which mp?
Old 25-11-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tom yum pussy?
Old 25-11-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
What is BQ? Where is it? Can pm?
Old 25-11-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Tom yum pussy?
You got 1 right.
Old 25-11-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
MU fans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Tom yum pussy?
Bro can pm me. Thanks
Old 25-11-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You got 1 right.
the name start with S?
Old 26-11-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You got 1 right.
Yes but not for ordinary folks as in damage is high macam go michelin 3 star price
Old 26-11-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fowler09 View Post
the name start with S?
Her can really tight. Your cock too big really difficult to insert….I know soda for damn long even before she is famous. During then she don’t allow bj or fj after juagen. Because the cock really damn strong. Ban her till she kpkb…this is the kind of champion who dare to test ur tool after her professional service. Those other lj juagen ladies talk a lot of cock. In reality is their juagen no good. Can’t stand.

Why some ladies tell you cannot fuck after juagen and best not to shoot and have 5-10 sessions? By then even if ur cock not rock hard, you would have paid 10 times the fees.

Those zai one like shi shi, ping ping, soda all let u test ur tool. Soda is most hiong.
Old 26-11-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

https://www.xvideos.com/video14353897/_
You want strong one? How about this one... Can even open bottle cap one... Lol
Old 26-11-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

I find some girls tighten their pussy grip to make you come faster. Kena that a lot of times and can't hold out too long hahaha
Old 26-11-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried one lady before that can use her pussy to grip your tool. So she will grip it using her pussy then move up and down Macam like a pussyjob 😂😂 Damn power
Old 26-11-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
https://www.xvideos.com/video14353897/_
You want strong one? How about this one... Can even open bottle cap one... Lol
This one power, must share with Chinatown Yumi. Haha
Old 26-11-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Those zai one like shi shi, ping ping, soda all let u test ur tool. Soda is most hiong.
Bro which ping ping can test tool fj after jg? How come the ping ping i try regularly never give me that treatment
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1