The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Geylang Reborn

Notices

Geylang Reborn A fresh start for the newcomers - After receiving numerous complaints from the relative newbies to the Geylang scene that the old section is dominated by the big players I decided to set up this sub section which is strictly for newbies only. If you want to say your piece you can do so here.

Old 01-02-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Libra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Brothel License

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
I think you are right bro
Wrong, It can be transferred BUT police anti vice department must clear the new licensee first. and then they can deputize the duty to a full time manager.

When in doubt ask, dont you think he say, who confirm?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 01-02-2019, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1769 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
I dont know how guys can be conned.

Those who got conned and do not know the process.

Anyway, the freehold house had been sold. Now the license is available for those interested to take over for business to in woodlands.
Thats why mah they duno thats why kana conned. haizzz. 101 ways things can go wrong cuz duno and trust another too easily.

That area if redevelop hor the price will go up sure but hor must see how its being sold So did they tell you which part of woodland? So big leh can be N or S or E or W of woodland wor. Even Mandai also so big can be NSEW of Mandai. Actually you can share a bit mah no need exact location unless they not even tell you yet.

Wish you good luck lah hor in selling it away.

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.

Last edited by funboi; 01-02-2019 at 04:18 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 01-02-2019, 04:08 AM
Samster

funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Exclamation Re: Brothel License

Some interesting info for those keen in lands. For the first time, "GL" been rezoned and amendments approved in 2015 to change from Residential/Institution zone > Commercial/Institution zone. Without intensive search, i believe its the ONLY Commercial/Institution zone so far seen in the map. Unless anyone can help find another one.

What is important to note is, as of now, the rezoned area WILL NOT be allow to build any residential. So whoever bought the land or property there can only build commercial stuff. Wana convert to condos? No chance unless another amendments made by the govt.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Pla...-cases/mp14_15

https://www.ura.gov.sg/-/media/User%...15_1.pdf?la=en

For those who like to know any amendments or proposed amendments.
https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Pla...lan/Amendments

Last edited by funboi; 01-02-2019 at 04:19 AM.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 5
snrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud ofsnrlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Some interesting info for those keen in lands. For the first time, "GL" been rezoned and amendments approved in 2015 to change from Residential/Institution zone > Commercial/Institution zone. Without intensive search, i believe its the ONLY Commercial/Institution zone so far seen in the map. Unless anyone can help find another one.

Something odd .. from GL lor 4 to lor 22, there are many condos, some fairly new. Are these condos going to be demolished?
Old 04-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Something odd .. from GL lor 4 to lor 22, there are many condos, some fairly new. Are these condos going to be demolished?
I think must see which year they submit for development approval leh cuz the official rezone date was 10July2015 but news out early liao cuz its tabled for proposed discussion mah. I read some where some of the condos which completed much later their launch date was years back b4 2015 so if any odd???? The developers probably have insider news liao so they purposely waited for the official rezone announcement to push up the price maybe? Since their plot probably be the last few condos to build in that area. For properties that are freehold, they won't be demolish unless their lease ended for govt take back the land. I do not think any future buyers of the lands or properties there are allow to convert their plot into condos. Maybe existing owners at most can do is renovation? Without eating into existing regulations. Just my guessing only 5555.

https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...e-condo-values

Quote:
aimed at stemming new residential developments from being built in the areas
Quote:
Though existing residences will not be affected, new developments built in the area must be for either commercial or institutional uses.

Old 08-02-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 15
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Pardon me for being a property noob, so does moving away of the red light district and the redevelopment plans means that the current condos there value should increase in due time?

Thank you.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

im no property experts lah hor but i think there's a lot factors leh and uncertainty.

Surely you don't expect many rush to buy a whore house then refurnish it become his own house for living purpose right? 55555 Maybe have leh i also duno. 55555. How much reno or reconstruction can be done i also duno nv hear b4 yet. if got expert know can share also for eye opening a bit.

Then they say liao no more building of condo there. So you buy the properties its useless for you cuz you not live there unless you intend to build office or some kind of commercial or waiting for some big developers to approach you. Then come a problem liao, must gather enough properties so the land plot is enough for development. Surely you don't expect developer just buy 1 whore house then build a 10 level building right? worst part is you have windows then next plot if another developer buy and block your windows how? 55555 so its a challenge leh for developers must max out land mah size for gains. Then got 3 owners willing to sell and i ask you sell at this price you don't wana sell masi bobian not enough lands to build the office become like some places the development kana stuck there.

Then there got a few condos leh. Some is new some is old. If the new one asking 0.8mil your one so old liao you expect to sell 1mil? whats your advantage over that 0.8mil new condo? size or what? Then don't forget leh once you buy that old condo unit meaning you kana stuck with the others condo units owners liao. You need to find next buyer again competing prices and other units and condos near there. Then don't forget leh how much you buy that time and price now you must know leh. Plus if its your own living condo then you sold it mean you need buy else where right? Else you be homeless. Then you pray hard for collective sales/en bloc but jialat some say sell some say don't sell then kan heng all say ok to sell liao but no developers wana buy cuz bohua leh if i buy your whole condo plot then what to do with it? I go buy up all the whore house better straight forward tear down and develop fast and easy cost saving.

Then condo unit must see also if the unit so small size clearly not suitable for family mah maybe single or young couple ok but got kids cannot lah very suffocating leh. So mostly buy liao will try rent it out. Then rent out also must see who wana rent leh. Because the surrounding change so much till certain group of people no longer keen to rent properties there then how?

Price will go up lah but how fast how slow i think too many factors must see how much you buy that time and can earn how much. If 10 years no development there then all the whore house become child care how? 55555 Then worst part is all the clan house lah duno what associations in sg all move there then how? 55555 Every day opposite got people sing chinese opera leh or lion dance troupe cheng cheng cheng 555. Then they say can do entertainment? simi type wor? Is it KTV lah bar lah pub lah etc. scali zouk decided to open there? 5555555 bombombom all night till 2-3am.

Got any bros working in property market can share your views and info boh? thanks.

Old 09-02-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
yes confirm, most likely this year onward.

waa, honestly in terms of area planning, GL is a good piece of land for redevelopment. its alot of money to build condos. buy those small properties and then resell to developers as 99 year lease. milk the money, relocating to woodlands since its less crowded..
Old 23-02-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rafaelot024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you want a buyer pay you millions dollars but you dont want to spend money rachat crédit locataire paid advertising for sammy nor use a broker and pay him commission?
Only a fool would trust someone like smell like scam selling worthless paper or if you genuine, then you are penny wise pound foolish
heard the gov is no longer issue new brothel licence, is this true?
Advert Space Available
Unleash your mobile Internet with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1