The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Geylang Reborn

Notices

Geylang Reborn A fresh start for the newcomers - After receiving numerous complaints from the relative newbies to the Geylang scene that the old section is dominated by the big players I decided to set up this sub section which is strictly for newbies only. If you want to say your piece you can do so here.

Old 31-03-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iwanbigboobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
2062A, YUE TIAN( this hse girls dun wear number tags)...this girl is the worst fucking (pun intended) whore wanna be period! Paid 150 (not 80) for the full hour service and yet she doesnít offer anything other than fucking..no shower sop, no cat bath, cbj (yes u read that right..cbj for cat 150)..canít touch nipples, canít squeeze her small tits with too much force, canít french..fuck for like a min she gives frustrated expression..after the fucking (only 20min passed) she asks you to shower n leave..reminded her I booked a $150 session she replied that fucking alrdy done nothing else to offer, stay there for wat..
Worst service ever..dun waste a cent on that bitch..this kind of whore (she doesnít even know how to be one) really spoils your day
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 31-03-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iwanbigboobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 👎👎👎GEYLANG HALL OF SHAME 👎👎��- Lousy bonks (GL Experience only)

Seriously that 2062A YUE TIAN dun even try her, let her hav no biz so that she can rot back in her fucking country..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 02-04-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 11
TN_man is one of the Best!TN_man is one of the Best!TN_man is one of the Best!TN_man is one of the Best!

Bro iwantbigboobs, I have Yue Tian a couple of times RTF. Every single time she give me excellent service. Shower, gfe, playability damn high. You probably a. Caught her on the wrong day b. Give her bad attitude as well. She and many wl are the same... give her basic respect and they will reciprocate.

Strangely, I saw most of your recent post are all complain postings and no FR for good services.. I m not her bf or OKT by the way just stating the facts. I dont think she deserved the flame.

Oh ya..if u want big boobs..she is definitely not the one for u.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 2
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

thanks for sharing this guide bros👍
Old 23-04-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 1
tomson666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very insightful thread...
Old 26-04-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
twatter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

#1 Add to twatter's Reputation Report Post
Old 24-04-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation:
twatter is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs down L16H17G10 宝儿 🖕🖕🖕👎👎👎👎👎
4 words to describe my sexperience - NEVER EVER TAKE HER!!!
This is the lousiest paid fuck in my 25 years of GL adventure!
Paid $60 booked this No.10 bitch who doesn't even know how to give a proper capped bj. How on earth do u wear a cap when the dick isn't even fully erect??!!
Not to mention terrible bj with all the excessive slurping sounds and non eye contact. I wonder how the guy can ever get aroused?
Then she prompted me to doggy her when I'm half erect and even have the audacity to ask me why I'm still no soft. She should fucking know goddammit !!
As i tried to be sporting to get her on her front in semi missionary, she then chided me for flickering her nipples. And if that w.asn't enough she pulled out my member and removed the cap. And guess what she said? " if u don't cum now I'll just stop the moment the reminder beep comes on. And indeed she let go her hand on the beep and headed to shower. I was left there in a lurch, feeling disgusted and outraged. I quickly showered and left fuming, not before complaining to the pimp who was nice but couldn't do anything to appease my anger.
So to any of you who have the intention to try this deceitful whore or this fish tank, you have been warned.
Old 20-08-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
outonbail is Cool - loads of Potential

2036 girl.
want kiss need pay tips. say it is optional.
refuse to slowly fondle caress me just wanna get things done.
please give me power
Advert Space Available
Unleash your mobile Internet with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1