The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold
FB got pregnant

Dear bros,

Need some advise since it’s first time happening to me.

My FB get pregnant and she is holding a S pass and been working here more than 4 months.

If I bring her to visit a gynae for consultation and after check discover she is pregnant. Will they report and send her back to her mother country?

I understand abortion is allowed in SG but if she decide to give birth, she will need to go back to her mother country.
Old 06-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: FB got pregnant

[QUOTE=m0shi;19164562]Dear bros,
My FB get pregnant and she is holding a S pass and been working here more than 4 months.
u sure it is your baby?
many of this S pass holder got many boyfriend hor!
Old 15-09-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shi View Post
Dear bros,

If I bring her to visit a gynae for consultation and after check discover she is pregnant. Will they report and send her back to her mother country?

I understand abortion is allowed in SG but if she decide to give birth, she will need to go back to her mother country.
No dude, only people on Work Permits would have their passes terminated and get sent back home. This is part of the WP conditions:

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-pe...mit-conditions

Technically, folks under S-Passes can get pregnant and deliver babies in Singapore. But the MOM guidelines are kinda sneaky about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM Website
Pass holders who have a fixed monthly salary of at least $6,000, are eligible for a Dependant’s Pass for their spouse and children.

Employers can submit the application together with the S Pass application or separately at a later date.
Unless your FB is drawing above $6k/month salary, her newborn child would not be eligible for a dependent pass. This means the child cannot remain in Singapore legally, which in turn means she would have to go back to her home country to give birth.

In theory, S-Pass holders are covered under the Employment Act, and they are eligible for up to 12 weeks of maternity leave as long as they have worked for 3 continuous months in the company. But in reality, many local employers are rather mercenary about their manpower resources, and will often come up with a justifiable way to terminate the pregnant S-Pass holder's employment.

TS, if you want to keep both your FB and the baby, most likely the only option is to marry her.

All the best.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Correct me if I am wrong. If you are a Singaporean, and your legally married wife is a foreigner, your child can be a citizen upon birth. The pass for the wife can remain as s-pass or you can apply for LTVP for her

The $6k income is only applicable for a foreigner who wants to bring in his/her foreigner spouse and/or child using the Dependent Pass

In that sense, yes, TS marrying the wife would immediately solve half his problem with the child settled

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-09-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Correct me if I am wrong. If you are a Singaporean, and your legally married wife is a foreigner, your child can be a citizen upon birth. The pass for the wife can remain as s-pass or you can apply for LTVP for her

The $6k income is only applicable for a foreigner who wants to bring in his/her foreigner spouse and/or child using the Dependent Pass

In that sense, yes, TS marrying the wife would immediately solve half his problem with the child settled
Yep sorry you are wrong:

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-pe...-for-a-newborn

The $6k income requirement is not just applicable to foreigners who want to bring in dependents, but is also applies to newborns in Singapore whose parent holds an S-Pass.

Btw, that link provided also gives a rundown on the steps to apply for the baby's Dependent Pass, as well as timelines and procedures to take note of. Bros who need this info go check it out.

Ok I'm gonna lay all the cards on the table and hopefully give TS (and other bros in similar situations) some direction.

By law, TS's FB cannot be sacked by her company just because she is pregnant. This is against Singapore's Employment Act. However in reality, unscrupulous companies have been known to come up with some reason to justify terminating the employment of pregnant FTs. "Poor work performance" is often used as an excuse.

While most big companies will do the right thing and not fuck around with the rules (they would prefer to avoid the possible lawsuits and negative publicity), you gotta watch out for the smaller SMEs with limited operating budgets. After all, they may not be able to afford 12 weeks of paid maternity leave. And on top of that, they would need to spend more money to get another temporary headcount to fill in for TS's FB.

Consider the fact that TS's FB hasn't really been working for very long in the company. Not much in the way contribution or loyalty involved, relatively speaking. Easy to get rid of, from the company's perspective. So before she tells her employer, she should ask around friendly colleagues to find out if there were any precedent cases. And decide what to do from there. Is her job very crucial to her? Weigh the pros and cons.

If the employer is supportive, but TS's FB does not draws at least $6k/month, the baby would not qualify for a Dependent Pass and can't stay in Singapore legally. TS's FB would need to apply maternity leave to give birth in her home country, before returning to work in Singapore. The baby cannot come over though, and would probably have to be left in the care of TS's FB's relatives.

The alternative is for TS to man up and marry his FB. The child would be a Singapore citizen, and as Marq mentioned, TS's FB would qualify for a Long Term Visit Pass, and would no longer be at the mercy of her employer.

If none of these are feasible, the most straightforward (and evil) way forward is to go for an abortion. In this case, it doesn't matter if TS's FB informs her employer or not.

Hope this clarifies the situation.

Good luck TS.
Old 16-09-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster

Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Yep sorry you are wrong:

The $6k income requirement is not just applicable to foreigners who want to bring in dependents, but is also applies to newborns in Singapore whose parent holds an S-Pass.
I think you read me wrong instead. I’m saying the exact same thing. DP is for a foreigner working in Singapore to apply for to bring his/her spouse and child over, and the requirement for this foreigner is that he/she earns $6k and above

A DP has no link to a Singaporean bringing in his/her foreigner wife, because they use a LTVP instead. And it would be extremely silly not to get the child a SG citizenship by the default way of just registering marriage here. Unless of course you want no responsibility of the kid...

Have up before

Old 16-09-2019, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think you read me wrong instead. I’m saying the exact same thing. DP is for a foreigner working in Singapore to apply for to bring his/her spouse and child over, and the requirement for this foreigner is that he/she earns $6k and above
Sorry dude but you are the one not getting it. Let me show you exactly where you are giving the wrong info:

Quote:
Correct me if I am wrong...

Note the bolded words. As can be seen from your latest post, you still think that the DP only applies to foreigners bringing pre-existing dependents.

And this was my response to that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM Website
If you are an eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holder, your company can apply for a Dependant's Pass for your baby born in Singapore.
To explain, I am not trying to be argumentative for the sake of arguing. Since this is TS' FB and not GF/fiancee, yes there is a chance he may not want to raise the kid. In this case, it is important to give him the right info, that the possibility of not having an abortion + not having to marry his FB exists. It is possible as long as his GF makes $6k/mth, and her company is supportive of the baby's DP once the baby is born in Singapore.

Otherwise, TS (and other bros in his situation) might think that marrying the girl or an abortion are the only options. The first option may derail his life, while the second is just bad karma.

Regardless, you are a good bro for trying to clarify the situation so that TS (and other bros) can benefit from the info.

Take care and have a great week ahead.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

You really have reading problems

“whose parent holds an S-Pass.“

This line states that the parents ARE FOREIGNERS, because they hold S-Pass. And the DP is for a child BORN OR NOT BORN YET.

Nobody said anything about “pre-existing child”

Stop trying to confuse yourself

Have up before

Old 20-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Bro here is a summary:

1. You said DP is only for foreigners to bring dependents over.

Quote:
2. I replied that this is incorrect. You can also apply for a DP for a child that is born in Singapore, if you are an S Pass holder drawing $6k/mth. I provided the relevant link to MOM's website.

3. You insisted that the DP is for bringing people over.

Quote:
DP is for a foreigner working in Singapore to apply for to bring his/her spouse and child over
4. This is not wrong. But I reiterated my point that the DP can also be applied for children born in Singapore to S-Pass holders as long as the salary requirement is met.

5. You say I am confusing myself.

Wtf?

Don't forget, all this started because you said in your first post to correct you if you were wrong. Ok sure. I even bolded out the parts where you were giving the wrong info. But you can't accept that for some reason.

So I give up. You win dude.

All the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
the spass holder got earn $6k or not? if no have then don't even think about it.

anyway TS no news no update here so no need to ding dong over for TS.
Nah it doesn't matter if TS is around or not. Other people could be reading this, maybe even passing the info to their friends in similar situations. If we spread misinformation, it may end up seriously derailing someone else's life somewhere down the road.

Anyway I have made my point. Checking out. GG.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1