The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
DespoHousewives deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: **|| Exclusively For Bros With Housewives Fetish... MADELINE **||

Hi bros! I am new here and I would like to share some of my private collection with bros who appreciate the same thing as me I like those "desperate housewives" type because they are interesting, have no strings attached, are not serviced too often and they like to service alot, if you know what I mean!

Madeline here used to be a tai-tai, but due to some reasons, she has to foot a hefty sum of debt from ex-husband's failed family business.
In my encounter with her, I won't deny that I can't keep my eyes off her natural C-cup boobs and a slim figure which made me drool!
The passionate moments that I can never forget with her is her damn good service which I'd very much love to bonk her non-stop the whole night!
Plus point is she's well-dressed and still maintains her tai-tai image and is still classy! Bros who have tried her even admit that they would book her again!

Race: SG PRC
Complexion: Fair
Vital Stats: 34C 24 34
Height & Weight: 1.69m, 50kg
Tattoo: No
Smoke: No
Do's: Frenching, COB, FJ, BBBJ, Painting
Don'ts: Anal & Raw

DAMAGE: 350/60/1
TODAY'S SLOT: 12pm - 9pm

** Please understand that we choose not to disclose any pictures for confidentiality purposes and to minimize the risk of being exposed as they are family housewives, however you can be rest assured that the stats given below are accurate and with true description! **

Strictly NO house calls.
Rejection fee is at $50.
For booking, please SMS me at 8287 9734 your full intro: nick, age, nationality & race.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

Hi bros! I am new here and I would like to share some of my private collection with bros who appreciate the same thing as me I like those "desperate housewives" type because they are interesting, have no strings attached, are not serviced too often and they like to service alot, if you know what I mean!

Madeline here used to be a tai-tai, but due to some reasons, she has to foot a hefty sum of debt from ex-husband's failed family business.
In my encounter with her, I won't deny that I can't keep my eyes off her natural C-cup boobs and a slim figure which made me drool!
The passionate moments that I can never forget with her is her damn good service which I'd very much love to bonk her non-stop the whole night!
Plus point is she's well-dressed and still maintains her tai-tai image and is still classy! Bros who have tried her even admit that they would book her again!

** Please understand that we choose not to disclose any pictures for confidentiality purposes and to minimize the risk of being exposed as they are family housewives, however you can be rest assured that the stats given below are accurate and with true description! **

Strictly NO house calls.
Rejection fee is at $50.
For booking, please SMS me at 8287 9734 your full intro: nick, age, nationality & race.
Old 08-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

Strictly NO house calls.
Rejection fee is at $50.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

Strictly NO house calls.
Rejection fee is at $50.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

Strictly NO house calls.
Rejection fee is at $50.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1