The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
power fr

thanks for the pic too ! now we can have a better idea of her body
I concur Yue Tian's body is similar to Rie Tachikawa, but not only that, her face is a carbon copy of Rie Tachikawa too. Just imagine Rie without makeup.

I like her BBBJ skill which is the tongue-wagging at the tip of the cock. Of course, her D-cup boobs score her extra points too.

Her only flaw to me is her less-attentive service. She actually BBBJed me while listening to her Wechat voice recordings. One moment when I was talking to her, she wasn't listening and was busy texting instead.

No chemistry with her, I guess. Still, those who want to have a feel of bonking Rie Tachikawa can give her a try.
Old 26-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
nice fr bro...

yeah it sucks when they wechat with other people during the session....its like wtf...
Best is she shoot you fucking her then post into her moments
Old 26-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
lol...if that happens i will remember to flex my muscles

altho i think this happened to me once before....
Old 26-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wah I never experienced that before for sure. At most, the WL wechat with some dude speaking English, and she asked me to reply for her. So, I just hug her from behind and hold her phone together with her hand also, and type someEnglish word to reply to that dude spewing out lovey dovey comments on her lol.

This happened 6 years ago
Old 28-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

lol...u end up flirting for her
Old 28-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
lol...if that happens i will remember to flex my muscles

altho i think this happened to me once before....
You are so brave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Wah I never experienced that before for sure. At most, the WL wechat with some dude speaking English, and she asked me to reply for her. So, I just hug her from behind and hold her phone together with her hand also, and type someEnglish word to reply to that dude spewing out lovey dovey comments on her lol.

This happened 6 years ago
You are so helpful
Old 06-08-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

i havent been in touch with GL scene for 3 years as im mostly a FL player
having lost a lot of faith in FL, i venture to the GL scene again for my first bonk(s) tonight

Part 1

2062A 月甜

i got rather excited when i saw reviews about her looking like Rie Tachikawa in terms of body and looks but to my disappointment she is neither in both when i met her tonite. i made an advanced booking. when i was there, sits one gal on the rest area having her meal. paid the OKT and OKT told me its her...

IMO, she is in no way alike to Rie Tachikawa who is one of my most likeable current active JAV idol. i was definitely disappointed for awhile because she looks just like a plain Jane you see everyday on the street with no distinctive features

i tot to myself hoping that her services and gfe would make up for it.
i told her to take her time to finish her meal which left me in the room alone for like 10minutes.

after chatting for a first few min she already gave me several false answers like she has only been here for one month when her first FR is in May.

nonetheless my humble FR as follows:-

looks – 4 (average plain Jane. Skin is smooth tho with no blemishes)
Boobs – 7.5 (uneven boobs size. right estimate C+, left D. the difference is rather obvious. the only commendable things are these headlights. altho again i dun feel her body is any close to Rie Tachikawa. no offense to anyone)
body – 7.5 (no much fat overall. the young body type to me)
BBBJ - Nil (she did not try)
FJ - Nil (enuff said)
GFE – 1 (honestly i think she got some issues with her head... i just shaved 2 days ago and what she is doing was plucking my new grown beard... she said she always do that to her ex but when it comes to intimacy, she is definitely not willing to provide and not accommodating at all. Den she added she does not do any kissing at all)
Service – 2 (she provides almost zero service just soaping me and wash up. no foreplay. no hugs, no kiss, no teasing, nothing! she tried to catbath mi but probably gave up when she cant arouse my brother den she start pressing her phone and tug my head to her boobs. i gave an additional point for giving me a drink only. i cant even bother to stay the full hour with her and i left at the 35min mark)
RTF – never. IMO, she became too YAYA due to recent hype. she gave me the attitude as if shes not willing to work. she said things like "I will only be here for one year. why need to stay so long?" "many customers come to me are like you. don't need to do anything and they go off. i think i am rather lucky since the beginning."

Overall, i will just conclude that I am unlucky to meet sure a poor attitude WL as my first target for comeback to the GL scene... My worst cat150 experience.

Last edited by GN007SG; 06-08-2016 at 01:29 AM.
Old 06-08-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2

having left extremely displeased and the need for satisfaction, i took the lead from a trusted friend and went for another gal

2831A 小玉

looks – 6 (7 as it grows on you. more to the cute, lovable type)
Boobs – 8 (probably D and likes you to hold them during sex)
body – 7.5 (initially when i see her i tot she might have some fats but when she stripped i just feel that she is slightly meaty... definitely not fat for me. nice huggies feel)
BBBJ - 7 (quite hardworking. tries to give me a good blow)
FJ - 8 (accommodating. pulls my head over for frenching)
GFE – 7.5 (i went in and lie on the bed, she lies next to me hugging and started chatting and slowly starts the hanky panky to frenching. she probably allows frenching for majority tho i dun really see her FR)
Service – 8.5 (really loved her bathroom foreplay. soaping and caressing each other, deep frenching throughout foreplay. gave me the CFM look when playing with my dick. almost wanted to fark her right there. maybe she is already a veteran in the GL scene and have learnt much)
RTF – is on the list

concluded and left sextisfied at the end of the day
side note: she is actually learning JG!! she tried to perform a little on me. not the pro type but its definitely not a HJ!!
Old 06-08-2016, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
2062A 月甜

i got rather excited when i saw reviews about her looking like Rie Tachikawa in terms of body and looks but to my disappointment she is neither in both when i met her tonite. i made an advanced booking. when i was there, sits one gal on the rest area having her meal. paid the OKT and OKT told me its her...

IMO, she is in no way alike to Rie Tachikawa who is one of my most likeable current active JAV idol. i was definitely disappointed for awhile because she looks just like a plain Jane you see everyday on the street with no distinctive features

RTF – never. IMO, she became too YAYA due to recent hype. she gave me the attitude as if shes not willing to work. she said things like "I will only be here for one year. why need to stay so long?" "many customers come to me are like you. don't need to do anything and they go off. i think i am rather lucky since the beginning."

Overall, i will just conclude that I am unlucky to meet sure a poor attitude WL as my first target for comeback to the GL scene... My worst cat150 experience.
So sorry about your bad GL comeback experience with Yue Tian, bro GN007SG.

About her looks, my FR is based on my first impression of her, in which she resembled Rie Tachikawa. It is a matter of different people having different opinions. Perhaps if I were to see her again (which I don't intend to), I might still stand by my first impression and say she resembled Rie. Anyway, when it comes to cheonging, it is the service that matters. At least we both agree her service is surely not up to standard, as I have mentioned that she was more preoccupied with her phone than servicing me.

Still, I'm glad you had an upturn in your experience with Xiaoyu and had a happy ending after all. Hope you can enjoy the legal GL scene again soon.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster (P)

hai....looks like yue tian maybe either selective in service or she got lazy from the good business (which can happen)

thxs for the fr
Old 06-08-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
So sorry about your bad GL comeback experience with Yue Tian, bro GN007SG.

About her looks, my FR is based on my first impression of her, in which she resembled Rie Tachikawa. It is a matter of different people having different opinions. Perhaps if I were to see her again (which I don't intend to), I might still stand by my first impression and say she resembled Rie. Anyway, when it comes to cheonging, it is the service that matters. At least we both agree her service is surely not up to standard, as I have mentioned that she was more preoccupied with her phone than servicing me.

Still, I'm glad you had an upturn in your experience with Xiaoyu and had a happy ending after all. Hope you can enjoy the legal GL scene again soon.
yup looks are subjective and always a bonus for me.
she even voice chat with her friend and ask mi not to make any noise lol..
i see her FRs here are also inconsistent and its going downhill
anyway my deal with her is over and done with

btw... her body type is one cup size smaller than a FL i know who is still in SG

to me, for cheonging either, the gal should have at least be able to perform the following well will be satisfying enough for me:-

1) gfe (subjective)
2) service (standard, attitude based)

Quote:
hai....looks like yue tian maybe either selective in service or she got lazy from the good business (which can happen)

thxs for the fr
be prepared for more FR... i still have a few on my list in GL
Old 07-08-2016, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

2831A Xiao Yu (Little Jade)

Was at 1612 rather late and I was running out of options. Boss called over Xiao Yu. One of the best sessions this year.

Looks: Bright chirpy smile with a dimple on her right cheek. Quite sweet looks
Boobs: Pendulous Ds. They literally broke free from their lacy confines when she unhooked her bra
Body: Bit fleshy but not fat. Very nice to hug
BBBJ: Quite good. She spent some time between my legs
Frenching: Kissing fish
Painting: Got her high and squirming
FJ: All positions ok. I came with her on top
GFE: Gao gao to the max.
RTF: Quite likely
Old 07-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
yup looks are subjective and always a bonus for me.

to me, for cheonging either, the gal should have at least be able to perform the following well will be satisfying enough for me:-

1) gfe (subjective)
2) service (standard, attitude based)

be prepared for more FR... i still have a few on my list in GL
Bro, here are my recommendations:
1. Sa Sa 1606
2. Emily, Chu Chu, Lu Lu 1654A
3. Anna, Mengmeng, xiao man 1803
4. Baby, xiao Niao, Si si 2045
5. Xiao Bei 2040
6. Dan dan, san san, baili, xiao Xue, xiao yu 2831A
These are girls I tried whose standard of GFE and service is not bad.
Old 07-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Xiao Lan (1606A) has D cup boobs plus good attitude/GFE and attractive face. She's my current RTF for big boobs.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro, here are my recommendations:
1. Sa Sa 1606
2. Emily, Chu Chu, Lu Lu 1654A
3. Anna, Mengmeng, xiao man 1803
4. Baby, xiao Niao, Si si 2045
5. Xiao Bei 2040
6. Dan dan, san san, baili, xiao Xue, xiao yu 2831A
These are girls I tried whose standard of GFE and service is not bad.
actually i have other base criterias too :P
but thanks for reco

those 2 category i mentioned are in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Xiao Lan (1606A) has D cup boobs plus good attitude/GFE and attractive face. She's my current RTF for big boobs.
is on my list

ps: i didnt know getting zap for writing true bad FR is also a trend in the GL section like dome 2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1