The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
nitrogen is stuck in moderation for some time to come
[Hotel81] hi guys i need some help with book of hotel [tagged]

erm hi guys well this is my first time i going to book hotel can anyone teach me?
basically i wanted to book hotel 81 for my first bonking can anyone teach me? how is their rates? per hr or per day? and hw many days in advance.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
Medusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: [Hotel81] hi guys i need some help with book of hotel [tagged]

prepare $30...go to reception...tell the recept u want a transit room (2 hours)...give your ic for registration...pay money...take key...go to your room...open door...wait for the girl...happy bonking

人生最可怜的事, 不是生离死别。。。而是。。。当面对自己所拥有的,
自己却不知道它的真贵。
Old 04-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

hmmm... should read this for additional info http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=198651

ohhh, you can always call and ask http://www.hotel81.com.sg/

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 04-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrogen View Post
erm hi guys well this is my first time i going to book hotel can anyone teach me?
basically i wanted to book hotel 81 for my first bonking can anyone teach me? how is their rates? per hr or per day? and hw many days in advance.
congratulations, u going to lose your V soon remember ask the gal/guy give u ang pow
Old 04-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
congratulations, u going to lose your V soon remember ask the gal/guy give u ang pow
what ang pow isit? hahas my gf rah hahas cause is bday preezie but my gf dun like dirty cause u know lar ppl like to bonk in hotel 81 de so~~~ any of u guys know if hotel 81 is very clean bo? cause their pic in website dam clean
Old 04-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by block11 View Post
hmmm... should read this for additional info http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=198651

ohhh, you can always call and ask http://www.hotel81.com.sg/
hahas i dun go thr for chicken lar. im thr with my gf onli. hahas. oh ya erm btw i emailed them but their reply seem to be of no help. i browse their website they state monday to thur superior room and $69 but i dont know if they meant monday to thur for $69 or from monday to thur any single day for $69 (meaning book in on monday 8am book out on tue 8am)
Old 05-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
prepare $30...go to reception...tell the recept u want a transit room (2 hours)...give your ic for registration...pay money...take key...go to your room...open door...wait for the girl...happy bonking
what is transit room? their website dun have lei. if dirty 1 i rather pay more for clean rooms LOL. if not later my gf bonk alrd also not happy.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 17
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

TS..how old are you ?
Old 05-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
TS..how old are you ?
20 y? am i too young to bonk? erm my gf are not underage so no fears.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fubar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello nitrogen . . . The transit rates is not stated in the websites. You will have to walk in and request for transit (2 hrs) which costs you SGD30. If you tend to book for a full day then the check in is at 1400hrs and the check out is at 1200hrs the next day (22hrs literally). So if you wanna the room from 8pm to 8 am the next day you still get to pay the 'one full day' rate. The room are very clean, no worries about it. Cheers.

PS: Since it is getting strict nowadays you may have to register with your IC and your partner's IC.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar69 View Post
Hello nitrogen . . . The transit rates is not stated in the websites. You will have to walk in and request for transit (2 hrs) which costs you SGD30. If you tend to book for a full day then the check in is at 1400hrs and the check out is at 1200hrs the next day (22hrs literally). So if you wanna the room from 8pm to 8 am the next day you still get to pay the 'one full day' rate. The room are very clean, no worries about it. Cheers.

PS: Since it is getting strict nowadays you may have to register with your IC and your partner's IC.
heh bro thnx for ur info. jux some qns, if i book the room and if my gf wanna find me she do need to register first? but if she is a prc hw, do they restrict her because she is a prc? because i know her from my work place. but she is not those chicken in the streets. erm can u like elaborate on the strict dont quite understand in what way they are strict in. srry first time

cheers
Old 06-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are taking a KTV or street whore there then brother I advise you to not walk that wrong path as you will find yourself in a habit that is hard to rid. If you are taking your GF there, then why are you taking someone you love to a cheap run down hotel like that?

Your GF would feel a higher level of intimacy if you took her to a nice hotel ie Four Seasons etc. rather than a place where vice acticity goes on. What will she think? That you go there all the time and she is just another one for you.

Brother, you dont know how to romance a woman.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
If you are taking a KTV or street whore there then brother I advise you to not walk that wrong path as you will find yourself in a habit that is hard to rid. If you are taking your GF there, then why are you taking someone you love to a cheap run down hotel like that?

Your GF would feel a higher level of intimacy if you took her to a nice hotel ie Four Seasons etc. rather than a place where vice acticity goes on. What will she think? That you go there all the time and she is just another one for you.

Brother, you dont know how to romance a woman.
bro i was looking at lion city hotel but thn their rates is like dam high. bro if u have lobang can share? srry bro she was my first gf also mah. first time here dont know also .
Old 06-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

spend a little more money, go to a 5 star hotel.. makes it more memorable

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 07-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry brother I have no connections to get you into the 5 star hotels. But if you love your GF and you want it to be meaningful for her then that is where you should take her. Not to some cheap place other SG brothers take their KTV gals. That's not the way to romance your gal brother.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1