The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-06-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wondering if any bros here has Laura's wechat? She mentioned she's still keeping in touch w a few bros here.
Old 26-06-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post
HAHAHA bro but actually can one. Start of the year I sucked a syt boob until she wet and offered fj (capped) instead of hj. It was mp somemore, at tanglin shopping centre. Paid $50 entry, $50 for massage and $50 for fj (by right hj). Guess I sibei lucky. But to clarify she claimed I look like her ex la so
The one with one shared shower cubicle? Not uncommon.
Old 26-06-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post

2. https://sglonelyguy.org/mu-zi-massage/
Pros: nil
Cons: plastic face and body, looks old, sop, can't find anything good and waste money
This is the biggest waste of money for me this year.

Should have been cold-hearted like when I was younger and left once I saw her.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post
HAHAHA bro but actually can one. Start of the year I sucked a syt boob until she wet and offered fj (capped) instead of hj. It was mp somemore, at tanglin shopping centre. Paid $50 entry, $50 for massage and $50 for fj (by right hj). Guess I sibei lucky. But to clarify she claimed I look like her ex la so
Tanglin standard is $50 entry. $50 HJ. $100 FJ. Massage is inside the entry fee already. Is not you sibei lucky. Is you sibei gong. Is $50+$50 not equal $100?
Old 26-06-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Kenna caught in the act as customer of ML/FL....... no offence as long as you are co-operative.

But if they check your mobile and discovered using unregistered sim card...... offence under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act. Note it is NOT an offence to use pre-registered sim card registered in another person's name.....only becomes an offence if it is unregistered.
Sorry, noob question. How to check my SIM card is pre registered or unregistered?
Old 26-06-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Sorry, noob question. How to check my SIM card is pre registered or unregistered?

Haha if you bought it normally then it is registered. If you special order from someone who can get it unregistered then is unregistered.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Do a search and stop being so lazy.
I know how the search function works and are making use of it. If you not going to contribute positively, just a simple ignore is enough. Otherwise just shut it.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoh View Post
So far i tried before ye bai he. As per previous bro stated, the person dun really look like this one in the photo. Actual look still ok. Acceptable.
I think it will be good if you try her urself to find out.

Or maybe u can stated which ML u tried before and is good, so that i can see whether we got the same frequency or not. haha
Thanks so much for the input bro.
Yeah I'm more into syt kinda type. Well popular ones, Carol is still my all time fave. Enjoyed sessions with feel or previous momo (well, they are gone for some time already) . Tried other less popular girls here and there (and enjoyed it) but probably nobody know or remember them.

Anyways. Appreciate your comment.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Tanglin standard is $50 entry. $50 HJ. $100 FJ. Massage is inside the entry fee already. Is not you sibei lucky. Is you sibei gong. Is $50+$50 not equal $100?
Actually that was what I told the girl once I reached cos tbh I don't even know there is this $50 entry fee thing when she tell me to pay at the counter. Even on the website also didn't indicate, only wrote $100/2hj. So she told me all the spas or mp are like this one, standard procedure. Obviously end up I still went ahead cos she is very similar to photo and yes I'm not disappointed of course
Old 26-06-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros tried this one yet?

https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-en-massage/
Old 26-06-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

May not be the prettiest around, but she is really young and her spirited attitude is rare and refreshing. One time I told her to wear nothing at the door and she readily obliged. Even more sexciting, when she got on all fours and I felt her down there, she was totally wet. Evidently, this girl loves mental sex play. Unfortunately, she's leaving very soon - before the end of this week, and to my regret, I have no chance to meet her again. Which gem am I talking about? Vicky, of cos, and she will be very dearly missed.
Old 26-06-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Anyway, read got one Bro book her Liao.
Will wait for his MR....lol.
I think you might want to skip after reading my MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I met her twice and don't intend to return.

She's banking on, yes, her boobs and her relative youth.

I don't find her particularly outstanding, though she rates well in most aspects.
Yup, nothing in particular. And no RTM for me either.
Anyway, the reason I still go ahead is just to check her off my bucket list.
I wont say the session was bad...but not really outstanding either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
I have to say hebe is worth 120 bucks. Purely due to she really look like hebe but with big boobs. She go full nude ah and provide fake lovemaking as well. Just that dont have bbbj. She still the best for me in terms of this cohort.
I didn't get this and there wasn't any sweet whispering to my ears all the crap. Maybe she finds me old n ugly.

She is quite aware of all the comments about her in this forum. Even can tell the name of this forum in good english....and i didn't initiate the topic.

Short MR

Friendly and chatty....really non stop but somehow I dun find her irritating.
Give quite a good relaxing massage before proceeding w sensual.

No full nude as she insist on keeping her panties on. But allowed touching her pussy through her panties. But also cant do for long.

As some Bro pointed out, she is nice to hug and she got amazing nice smooth complexion. And oh, she definitely allows sucking of boobs.

HJ was pretty standard affair. There was sometime left and she offered to give me head massage after I showered...but I declined coz I usually find weird to lie back on the bed after I shower.

All in all.....to me not really worth the $120 and definitely no RTM for me unless the ML cohort really runs until so dry....

She is petite size and somehow I think of Ba Mei.....if you ask me, I rather take Ba Mei over her. At least Ba Mei is all full nude offer a good BBBJ n cheaper at $110.

Done.....my truthful no add dragon add pheonix MR. Hope I didn't spoil her ricebowl.

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;

Last edited by lacoruna69; 26-06-2019 at 02:39 AM.
Old 26-06-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
share toilet meaning more than 1 staying in apartment. also she not listed FN. but appreciate sharing.
Welcome.... there’s another lady staying.
As for the FN, I didn’t request as different ppl need different needs.
I go there for the DDs and the looks...
Maybe overtime she offer FN when there’s more feedback for her.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I think you might want to skip after reading my MR.

Yup, nothing in particular. And no RTM for me either.
Anyway, the reason I still go ahead is just to check her off my bucket list.
I wont say the session was bad...but not really outstanding either.

I didn't get this and there wasn't any sweet whispering to my ears all the crap. Maybe she finds me old n ugly.

She is quite aware of all the comments about her in this forum. Even can tell the name of this forum in good english....and i didn't initiate the topic.

Short MR

Friendly and chatty....really non stop but somehow I dun find her irritating.
Give quite a good relaxing massage before proceeding w sensual.

No full nude as she insist on keeping her panties on. But allowed touching her pussy through her panties. But also cant do for long.

As some Bro pointed out, she is nice to hug and she got amazing nice smooth complexion. And oh, she definitely allows sucking of boobs.

HJ was pretty standard affair. There was sometime left and she offered to give me head massage after I showered...but I declined coz I usually find weird to lie back on the bed after I shower.

All in all.....to me not really worth the $120 and definitely no RTM for me unless the ML cohort really runs until so dry....

She is petite size and somehow I think of Ba Mei.....if you ask me, I rather take Ba Mei over her. At least Ba Mei is all full nude offer a good BBBJ n cheaper at $110.

Done.....my truthful no add dragon add pheonix MR. Hope I didn't spoil her ricebowl.

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/
Thank you bro for this realistic MR. This is useful indeed. I don't think you will spoil her ricebowl lah. She seems like a game player, knows very well how to play this game here.

Her boobs nice C-cups? OR slightly bigger than Ba-Mei?
Old 26-06-2019, 07:50 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This is the biggest waste of money for me this year.

Should have been cold-hearted like when I was younger and left once I saw her.
Photos looks plastic enough..

Service cui?

Figure also Cmi ah?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1