The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 20-11-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I was there last week and i had one named," Rose ". I was looking for Tangli and was there pretty early so no sign. But i saw Rose and her huge spilling tits so went in to negotiate. She wanted $200 ( $50 for massage and $150 for FJ) but i pretty much told her no and wanted to walk off. She tried all ways to say $50 is for her boss...riiight...so i started to walk off and she agreed to 150. Her tits and big and suckable. When she starts blowing likes to make noise. Then when it came to it, i fucked her nice and hard but for some reason, i couldn't cum..even when she was using her hand.

Left after about half an hour frustrated and horny so i went off to Parklane for one of my regulars there.
Who is rose ? At where
Old 20-11-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
I was there last week and i had one named," Rose ". I was looking for Tangli and was there pretty early so no sign. But i saw Rose and her huge spilling tits so went in to negotiate. She wanted $200 ( $50 for massage and $150 for FJ) but i pretty much told her no and wanted to walk off. She tried all ways to say $50 is for her boss...riiight...so i started to walk off and she agreed to 150. Her tits and big and suckable. When she starts blowing likes to make noise. Then when it came to it, i fucked her nice and hard but for some reason, i couldn't cum..even when she was using her hand.

Left after about half an hour frustrated and horny so i went off to Parklane for one of my regulars there.
which floor and shop? never heard of a rose
Old 21-11-2021, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Rose is the woman who sits at L1..there's like an open massage area/shop next to the door at the back. If you show any interest she'll pull you into her shop which is just next door which has beds.
Old 21-11-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
The boob super big ?
Yes quite big ah.
Old 21-11-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rose is the woman who sits at L1..there's like an open massage area/shop next to the door at the back. If you show any interest she'll pull you into her shop which is just next door which has beds.
oh, her, yeah, never tried. so many younger looking gals there
Old 21-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The boob super big ?
Level 1 near carpark got this lady that looks like model with big tits. Not sure whether still there
Old 21-11-2021, 08:14 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

any bros have new videos or pics to share of Orchard Towers ML?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-11-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Level 1 near carpark got this lady that looks like model with big tits. Not sure whether still there
Lvl 1 like not much of thing already. Mostly is lvl 2 and up. Last few day saw a few new lady come see room. Maybe got new blood.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
The boob super big ?
U got any Intel or Fr to share on her?
Old 23-11-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
U got any Intel or Fr to share on her?
Is it mary the big boobs queen mary always at level one end corner lol
Old 23-11-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lvl 1 like not much of thing already. Mostly is lvl 2 and up. Last few day saw a few new lady come see room. Maybe got new blood.
Not likely new ladies..they are from other places..spas etc
Old 23-11-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Is it mary the big boobs queen mary always at level one end corner lol
She told me she is Crystal and she is at level 3
Old 23-11-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

She has recently dang.. dang.... dang...... dang..........

Best wishes to her lah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Very sad. I am told Mary is going to retire. I guess she has earned her pot of gold through property…I still remember recommending her to some of my friends who fantasize fucking their mum. Time flies, I heard now she has put on a lot of weight. Woo…can only fantasize with this video

mature big tits

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-11-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 0
Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!

Saw Yuki a few times. Now, getting more quieter
Old 24-11-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ZigNTonic is Cool - loads of Potential

Just tried a local named "Crystal" at level 2 cosy dreams. Not bad, looks-wise a bit like Bai Ling, boobs are around B-C. But when ask for more services like kissing, she say need to top up a bit (like 20). Can try if you want to support local, she seems convincing enough.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1