The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-01-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Chilibombom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Es Paan

Face : 7.5/10 , in the 30s, not for syt but won't reject as look like neighbour wife
Boobs: decent b cup , soft natural
Shower :sop
Language level : 5/10 passable std which don't really need use hp to translate
Bbbj: 10/10 , really know how to tease your Didi with sultry eye contacts , balls and shaft well covered and alley to back door exit.
French : wild level , beware of getting strawberry 🍓 marks
Massage : 8/10 being offer before the game start
Painting : no restrictions
Fj : good stamina can take hard pounding plus loud moaning but the walls really not that thick , I think all neighbours know what channel she is having😅

SVC: 9/10 looking for Svc , she is there.
Old 27-01-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTwenty View Post
Ikr bro, i also always get baited in by photos and FRs.
The photos sucked me in and reading the FRs closed the deal..

End of the day, it’s a leap of faith.
Honestly, I ever got shot down by a PRC lady saying “you only paid $150 and you want a model ah?”
Perhaps my two cent is if you have tried a certain girl before and the others gave a similar FR.
You can perhaps follow them especially if they leave regular FRs.

Lastly, your mileage may vary too.
Usually, that’s what my friends will say to me.
Lol. Bro. Seems like your standard is there... Thanks for the FRs.
Keep your hope up. Keep your FR coming. Will be waiting for your good FR then I go try the girl.. 😆

Anyway, don't lose hope, it's all part and parcel of this scene.

2022 I myself had afew bad encounters and afew extremely unforgettable meetings.(still keeping in contact)

Cheers bro
Old 27-01-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
recharge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...highlight=elle

Had Elle from Seduction few days ago. Looks like frm pic, ol n pretty.

Looks: 8/10 my preference
Body: 8/10 Smooth skin
Boobs: 9/10, C cup Handful
Frenching: kiss n some frenching
BBBJ: 8/10, hers BBBJ is good, lots of tounge action
Catbath: 8/10 good, sensation feel at certain parts, u gotta try.
FJ: 8.5/10! various positions. tight n nice
GFE: 8/10 she's a happy n cheerful girl Who knows how to serve u.
Rtf: yup
Old 27-01-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can always reject and say no if the girl is not right...

If the service sucks, downgrade to 1 shot and go...

save your money for the next one...

Say no to bait and switch, say no to bad service and attitude...
Old 27-01-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lipsofangell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipsofangell View Post
Pink - Lust365

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...highlight=pink

She's quite tall. She has the guai girl look and also the naughty one if she want. So its a mixture of both.

Boobs wise, i would say its perfect for her size. C cup nehneh looks just damn appealing. Her nipples always protuding and damn nice to suck on.

Nice body, slender and figure is really sexy. Her ass do doggy damn shiok.

Her bj is really good, managed to give a sloppy and deep one. Slight gag when she goes all the way down.

My fav position was still missionary though, can watch her squeal. Damn tight and her sound effect damn legit enough, not those fake moan kind. Overall she is a wild lady in bed, got me really satisfied there.

She speaks super little English, service oriented. Hardworking and polite lady.

I will definitely rtf when i have the time.

Book a return visit for Pink

Summary

Bbbj: damn good! She twirls it inside
Fj: had 2 rounds w/ her, she rode me good then switch to missionary for my 1st shot.
Told to her that we will proceed to 2nd round, she rode me again reverse cowgirl, then switch to doggie then back to me on top, got too tired so I ask her just use her hands. So we cuddle while she fap me
gfe: can’t comment, cus return visit chemistry don’t say, is confirm better one.
Old 27-01-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlovePussylicki View Post
Can always reject and say no if the girl is not right...

If the service sucks, downgrade to 1 shot and go...

save your money for the next one...

Say no to bait and switch, say no to bad service and attitude...
There are just too many selfish and even to some extent sinister AGENDAS going on in D1 nowadays.

Very sad situation.
Old 27-01-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
There are just too many selfish and even to some extent sinister AGENDAS going on in D1 nowadays.

Very sad situation.
Sometimes is sabotage by competitors.

Sometimes is people keep for themselves, then lj wei the girl not good.

Sometimes is fake fr by accounts (m) under moderation or 1 account give FR to only 1 stable + sister stable.

Good things share leh... haha
Old 27-01-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
fishycream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Kate from Lust

Look: 9.5/10, fair like chinese, sharp facial feature, maciam like barbie doll. im a person that base on look. Damn pretty! Shocked

body: 9: She is curvy and first time i seen a very defined hourglass shape. A bit big bone type i think the way to desribe.

boob: 10 big round melons!

french: have

bbbj: gentle, wet and floppy feel, nice as it doesnt make me straight away unable to bonk as im a 1 shotter

fj: quite tight and a beautiful sight as she ride me like a jokey

gfe: she is very cute able to converse in english. very unique but pleasant experience.

RTF; make me want to visit her again to sayang her... will definitely visit her again if she come back to sg in the FUTURE.

Last edited by fishycream; 27-01-2023 at 08:15 PM.
Old 27-01-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphorie View Post
First CNY and 2023 bonk and wanted to try a Korean-mix (Sohee) but unfortunately timing couldn't match and Okt suggested Smile from onesiam instead:
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=915672

Location: 8/10. Super discrete but also super inaccessible by public transport as well
Looks: 7/10. Couple of small facial moles and Thai tan so do arnd 25% discount from pictures provided but I dig the braces look. Age-wise, cannot confirm if it was indeed 19 as stated but shouldn't exceed 25.
Body: 8/10. Fairly petite and would estimate to be low 150s w/ just a slight tummy but great natural boobs (big Bs to small Cs) and nice nips to suck on.
Foreplay: 8/10. Gave a pretty decent bbbj while allowing me to finger and play w/ her pussy. Initiate a short Sumatra rub which I'm pleasantly surprised once I'm fully hard prior to capping on for action.
FJ: 8/10. Started w/ cowgirl but mostly grinding action instead of squatting and transition to missionary in which she was fairly accomodating and I managed to surrender pretty quickly in 10 mins since it's been a while since my last foray into FL1.
Service: 8.5/10. Full of smiles all the way but have slight difficulty in communication since I don't speak Thai and from what I gathered, she will be around for an additional week till the end of the month.
RTF: Rather pricy at 150 a shot or 240 for 2 shots esp w/ stiff ang pai competition arnd and looking to secure bookings for either Sohee, Eurasian Star, Cartier or Lottee instead.

All in all, will conclude that it's a relatively failsafe fk suited for new bros.
You got good taste
Old 27-01-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Very sad situation.
Dome 1 is in a mess. Many stables entering the market yes. But how many are reliable? Need to open eyes big big to scan.

Anyone knows if Angels Aura(okt who brought in Victoria) change to what okt name?
Old 27-01-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Dome 1 is in a mess. Many stables entering the market yes. But how many are reliable? Need to open eyes big big to scan.
Absolutely right
Old 27-01-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post

Anyone knows if Angels Aura(okt who brought in Victoria) change to what okt name?
Now he is in sex republic
Old 27-01-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
Thanks for this infor
Old 27-01-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
broncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybroncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
Isn't sex republic bro kk from the old reliable sex amazon?
Old 27-01-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
This left one who ah, still around or not? Thanks.
On the left pic her name is Yada from SA

Already left recently few days ago.
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1